Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Star Wars; Trial of Blood

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

It's seventy-three(73) years after the events in KOTOR2. Revan's Tale has been told to many Jedi, warning them of the temptation of the dark side, and how it leads to nothing but chaos and destruction. The Jedi Order has rebuilt itself, stronger than ever, and spread out across the various worlds of the Republic.

You are...Jedi Trainees. Your Master has decided to take you to an uncharted world with him/her, and to explore the world, as part of your trials to become a Jedi Knight. The night before, you have constructed your lightsaber(s), and are ready to go. Little do you know, that on this world you have chosen to go to, is the world that the Sith have been slowly rebuilding off of. You will either resist these new Sith, in their struggle to overthrow the Jedi, or fall to the power of the Dark Side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Information;

Three Jedi Classes; Jedi Guardian, Jedi Sentinel, and Jedi Consular.

Guardian; A Jedi Guardian was the name given to a Jedi whose skills and talents lay in battle, a light side mirror of the Sith Warrior. They often concentrated on martial training and combat and usually engaged in combat more than any other Jedi, though they were no less skilled at diplomacy and they were just as strong in utilizing force powers and techniques as a Jedi Consular. Like all Jedi, they were keepers of the peace, acting as a kind of special police force for the Galactic Republic. Guardians traditionally wielded blue lightsabers, though this was not a rule.Once a Guardian attained the rank of Jedi Master, they were given the honorific title of Warrior Master.

Sentinel; The Jedi Sentinels were a sub-sect of the Jedi Order that sought a balance between the two extremes of the Jedi, the Jedi Consulars and the Jedi Guardians. They possessed adequate combat skills and had somewhat extensive knowledge of the Force. Along with this blended knowledge of both combat and the Force, they also possessed exceptional non-Force skills, such as in the fields of security, computers, stealth techniques, demolitions, repair or medicine. These skills tended to take the forefront in their middle-road approach to problems; while a Guardian might bash down a locked door and a Consular simply knock, a Sentinel would instead pick the lock. A Sentinel's default lightsaber color is yellow, but like Guardians and Consulars, is up to the individual.

Consular; A Jedi Consular (also called a Jedi seer) was, like all Jedi, skilled in battle, but rarely entered combat, preferring to study the mysteries of the Force. Consulars were the primary scholars and diplomats and seers of the Order, often becoming instructors. What the Jedi Guardian preferred to achieve by combat, the Jedi Consular achieved by words or the Force. Traditionally, they wielded a green lightsaber, but, like all Jedi, they were free to choose their own color for the blade. Jedi Consular unlike Jedi Guardian was an actual rank within the Jedi Order and when they attained the rank of Jedi Master, consulars became known as Sage Masters.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lightsaber forms of Combat;

Form I: Shii-Cho "Way of the Sarlacc" or "Determination Form." Form I is the most basic of the seven forms and is learned by every Jedi Youngling. Shii-Cho includes the fundamental elements of all the lightsaber forms including the basic attack, parry, body target zones, and practice drills called velocities.

Form II: Makashi "Way of the Ysalamir" or "Contention Form." Form II represents the ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. Masters of Makashi develop unique offenses and defenses and train studiously against having their sabers taken or damaged.

Form III: Soresu "Way of the Mynock" or "Resilience Form." Form III was first developed in response to the advancement of blaster technology in the galaxy. Soresu's emphasis on tight, efficient movements that expose very minimal target areas, make it the most defensive and passive of the seven forms.

Form IV: Ataru "Way of the Hawk-Bat" or "Aggression Form." Form IV is the most acrobatic of all the forms and requires a Jedi to first master the Force Run, Jump, and Spin abilities. By incorporating all the Force powers that allow a Jedi to exceed standard norms of physical abilities, Jedi may resemble nothing less than a blur when using this style.

Form V: Shien / Djem So "Way of the Krayt Dragon" or "Perseverance Form." Form V was also created in response to the advancement and frequency of blaster use in the galaxy. Unlike the strictly defensive style Soresu, Shien exploits the ability of a lightsaber to block blaster bolts and deflect them back at an opponent in a counter-attack maneuver. In a duel, the Djem So variation of this form, which focused on strength, would be used.

Form VI: Niman "Way of the Rancor" or "Moderation Form." Form VI seeks to balance the emphases of forms I through V. Niman allows a Jedi to fight with harmony and justice without having to resort to powerful, aggressive movements or overt emotion.

Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad "Way of the Vornskr" or "Ferocity Form." Juyo instead employs bold, direct movements, more open and kinetic than form V, but not so elaborate as the acrobatic form Ataru. Juyo requires greater energy and intensity out of the practitioner because his focus is wielded more broadly and draw upon from a deeper well of emotion; while the outward bearing of a Form VII practitioner is one of calm, the inner pressure verges on explosive. It was also considered to be the most dangerous in regard to falling to the Dark Side, because it required a certain amount of enjoyment in the fight from the person experiencing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lightsaber colors; red, blue, orange, yellow, green, purple, silver, cyan, and bronze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Races;

Many. Haha. http://starwars.wiki.../wiki/Main_Page
Use that for any specialized non-human races you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Guidelines;

Name-
Race-
Age-
Jedi Class-
Lightsaber Combat Style-
Color of Saber-
Personality-
Bio-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example;

Name- Skyler Lekauf

Race- Kel-Dor(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kel_Dor)

Age- 25(Roughly 20 in human years)

Jedi Class- Jedi Guardian

Lightsaber Combat Style- Form II- Makashi

Color of Saber- Orange

Personality- Skyler is a very determined Jedi. He plays by the rules, and tries to save as many lives as possible. He doesn't like the Sith, and tries to defeat them, and resist falling to the dark side.

Bio- Skyler was sent to the Jedi Order at a young age, to start his Jedi training. He was found to be physically tough, so he began extensive lightsaber combat training. He still uses his Force powers, but prefers to feel the clash of lightsaber on lightsaber. His Master, Jedi Master Syrial, a human, has been training him n the ways of the Jedi.

~~~~~~~~

You get the idea, right?

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#2 Nils

Nils

Makes poems so bad you will cry.....out of pity xD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

Yay. First RP in FES. happy.gif

Name- Raelin Stellar
Race- Human
Age- 19
Jedi Class- Guardian
Lightsaber Combat Style-Form VII:"Ferocity Form"
Color of Saber- Silver
Personality- Raelin is a kind and caring person who always thinks before he acts. This hides the sly and cunning side of him. He greatly values his friends and dislikes injustice. His aggressive, fast style is often a cause of worry for his master, Master Brahm. He has been known to keep calm even in the worst parts of his training. He is an excellent pilot who has mastery over all manuverings of his ship. He also likes to build things. In his spare time he can be found in the junk yards of Couresant, collecting mysterious parts for an equally mysterious reason.

Bio- Raelin was found starving in the streets of Couresant. He had fainted and would have died if Master Brahm had not noticed the powerful ripple in the Force caused, unknowingly, by Raelin. He knows of his potential with the Force but is unsure of how to completely utilize them. He has almost pale white skin, silver hair and deep blue eyes.
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#3 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:42 AM

Name- Alethar Saanu

Race- Zabrak (Like Darth Maul, for those of you that don't know.) Zabrak were proud, strong, and confident beings. They believed that nothing was truly impossible, and strove to prove skeptics wrong at every turn. Some Zabraks carried themselves with an air of superiority, frequently discussing the achievements of their people with pride that could border on arrogance. As warriors or adventurers, Zabrak tended to be dedicated, intense, and extremely focused.

Age-21

Jedi Class- Sentinel

Lightsaber Combat Style- Form IV- Aggression Form

Color of Saber- Red (Two sabers)

Personality- Alethar is a quiet, subdued individual, his mind having been touched by the horrors of the dark side from an early age. Only when he is truly comfortable with someone will he reveal his true nature- like that of his lightsaber style, he is flighty and quick-minded, with a biting wit and sharp mind.

Bio- Alethar was found by his current master on the Sith world of Korriban while he was on a scouting mission. Alethar grew there, and his mind had been touched by the spirits of long-dead Sith. When his master took him back to the Jedi Temple, the other students felt unease near him, the 'Sith-Touch', they called it. As a result, Alethar spent most of his time training with the few that would actually make contact with him, or in the library studying the ancient treatises on the power of the Force, and of the creature who wields it. He sees this current mission as a way to prove himself, and prides himself on pushing himself to the very limit of his ability. He has almost golden skin, red-orange eyes, with striking streaks of black under his eyes and on his cheeks. he has five vestigial horns arranged in a rough pentagram shape, forming a crown atop his head.

Question. Do we have to use standard lightsabers?
Pimp my wyvern.

#4 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

No, you can have double-sabers, and dual wielding, as well.

Both are accepted.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#5 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

A double saber Jedi. They should put that in a movie.
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#6 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:26 PM

Will start thread soon.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#7 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

I'll join, Just soon. thank you for your understanding
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#8 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:life, the universe, and everything

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Nils @ April 14, 2010 08:14 am)
A double saber Jedi. They should put that in a movie.

Does General Greivous not exist or something?

Name- Ronin Teliov
Race- Human
Age- 17
Jedi Class- Jedi Sentinal, although a rather dishonorable one at that
Lightsaber Combat Style- Vaapad
Color of Saber- Silver and Red. The Red lightsaber was stolen.
Appearance: Ronin has messy black hair and violet eyes, along with a scar that goes directly through his left eye which gives it a more lavender tint. He's partially blind in this eye. A grey cloak covers him, and he wears a blue shirt and green pants under it.
Personality- The goal of the Jedi order was supposed to be to keep peace and fight only those of evil nature... Ronin doesn't quite fit that description. While Jedi Sentinals used stealth over direct combat, Ronin uses his vast array of non-combat skills far more often than others of the same order. He doesn't restrict himself to honor very much, and some of his actions are rather underhand, but as far as he's concerned, the best way to combat tricks is to throw in a few of his own. After all, if Jedis are supposed to be honorable, it'll be a bit of a mental slap in the face for his enemies to fight a sneaky Jedi.
Bio- Ronin comes from a poor family from Tatooine that barely managed to keep up with the basic necessities. At the age of six, Ronin started doing 'odd jobs' (or stealing if you prefer) to earn money for his family. However, he wasn't exactly the stealthiest child in the world, and he was caught by a Jedi in an attempt to take money from a merchant. He justified it by telling the Jedi how the merchant charged his family extra because of a feud between him and his father, and mumbling how he wouldn't have been caught if he hadn't been noticed by the Jedi. Apparently he had learned a basic Force power on his own, and it explained his success in thievery. He was offered to join the Jedi Order to use his talents and a good sum of money would be paid to is family to help, and he was trained there for seven years. However, news of a lone Sith had spread and was assigned to go with his Master and invade the Sith's starship. It was a long battle and he was injured, but eventually is Master had slain the Sith. Ronin took the red lightsaber as a backup, and kept it in a hidden strap on his back, shrouded by his cloak. Four years later, he had caught wind of a major struggle. Seeing as he'd finally been accepted as an apprentice Jedi Sentinal, he decided that it might just be in his best interest to help out... even if it wasn't for such a great cause.
This won't be removed unil I feel like it- started 10/24/2009
user posted image
--
QUOTE (Felover3 @ December 20, 2009 06:50 pm)
Captain Pheonix Wright to High Tier!
What's that, you say he isn't a Captain?
OBJECTION!

#9 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

KOTOR 2 happened thousands of years before General Greivous existed, so in canon, no.
Pimp my wyvern.

#10 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

@ Reinfleche:

Grevious=Sith

user posted image

#11 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

Grievous technically wasn't a Sith, so...yeah.

Thread's coming up now.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#12 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

I finished my character dude and posted in the RP already (sorry for not waiting, but I couldn't help it, star wars is just that awesome... and what are you gonna do, decline me from playing or something? XD)
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#13 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

I could. But why would I do that? It's not against the rules to post in the RP thread; it's what I want you to do lol.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#14 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

By the way. I c wut u did thar with the subtitles.

"Oh. Oh. See?"= OOC
"Are. Pea?"= RP

Do I win anything?
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#15 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

Am I still able to join this RP or are you guys too far ahead?

#16 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

If you want to, you could take over Dath's character. If not, you could be someone who we find on the surface of the planet.
Pimp my wyvern.

#17 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

You're borderline right now. Read the events in the RP so far and make your character and appearance (which is going to be really last minute but ok happy.gif) accordingly.

user posted image

#18 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:27 AM

I'll try to make it tomorrow if I can remember. Things are kind of hectic with the AP exams going on.

#19 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

Name-Lothor Noza
Race-Human
Age-19
Jedi Class-Consular
Lightsaber Combat Style-Soresu
Color of Saber-Green
Personality-Lothor is a very inquisitive Jedi, never truly seeing the light or dark, only the knowledge contained within the force. He is very open to bending rules, though he hates combat.
Bio-Lothor was born into a rich family of scholars on Dantooine and quickly followed the suit of his parents, learning as much as he could before his natural affinity for the force was discovered and he was sent to the Jedi academy on Courscant to continue his studies. He focused greatly on controlled mastery of the force, and not so much on his skills with a lighsaber. However, he is still able to put up a fair defense if he is attacked.

#20 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:04 AM

Okay, I'll wedge you into this story. Glad we've got at least one of every class now.
Pimp my wyvern.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users