Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Abortion

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

There is SOME science behind it, but a lot of times it is a he said, she said thing. Simply because rough whatnot can leave the same marks as rape. The girl might just be mad at the guy and try to get him in trouble. Sadly, that happens a lot more than you would expect.

Even worse is the whole drunk times the girl regrets after and calls rape.

This doesn't deal with the rape of guys at all.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#42 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

Subconscious behavioral patterns occur when rape happens. They call in psychologists who know how to read these patterns. People may be good liars, but in combination with other elements (forceful entry is detectable, as is indicated by tears in the area along with bleeding), this is how rape is actually determined. You can't lie your way through everything, and rape is no exception.

EDIT: It IS considered rape if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You aren't coherent enough to make a proper decision, and thus, it is not consensual sex. The same goes for different ages and maturity.

#43 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

Problem with forceful entry is roleplaying, rough, and drunk. It can be mistaken or lied about.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#44 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

Hrm, I guess you would be right there, never knew that kind of shit existed. But this prevents false accusations as well?
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#45 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Holy_kensai @ February 12, 2009 05:55 pm)
Problem with forceful entry is roleplaying, rough, and drunk. It can be mistaken or lied about.

Edited my post to reflect this as you were posting.

EDIT: Felover, that's exactly the point behind this. If you read To Kill A Mockingbird, its a great example of this kind of thing being preventable in this day and age, along with racism.

#46 Death

Death

I AM FAIL

• Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

False rape accusations exist, it is up to the legal system to distinguish them apart and a failure to do so is a failure on their part. Not a reason to outlaw abortion.

#47 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

Meh. Abortion is a lot better option that becoming like China. Selective, sexist, and overpopulated. :/
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#48 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Holy_kensai @ February 13, 2009 12:07 am)
Meh. Abortion is a lot better option that becoming like China. Selective, sexist, and overpopulated. :/

There's a gap between the ethics of abortion and dictatorship. If there is a loss of abortion, it does not equate to China. I can see what you're saying though.

#49 Mikey

Mikey

Lord of the Blood Elves

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

Abortion should be more of a choice. If they choose to get an abortion then let them choose. Having an abortion is a choice that will affect the life of the person who is having it. They should be able to make the decision, not anyone else.
user posted image

#50 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Abortion should only be a choice if the Mother's life is in danger. You realize there is a thing called Adoption. Correct??

#51 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Generally Greater Than You

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

You realise there are things referred to as mental trauma and physical incapability, right?

Come, Catholics, come to your doom.

#52 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:50 AM

Then you put it up for adoption, yes, there is mental trama. But why kill the child to be. It's ethically horribly. Honestly, ask yourself, would it have been ok for you to have been aborted?

#53 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (DH_Ninja @ June 15, 2009 11:50 pm)
Honestly, ask yourself, would it have been ok for you to have been aborted?

Some people would often say yes (usually because of their state of mind though) yet there are some kids who have had terrible lives. Still, as long as you're conscious and productive to society, your life is worth living, IMHO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users