Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Arim's Sprite Thread

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#41 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

I wasn't kidding about Black Luster Soldier, ya know.

If I told you...That would spoil the whole game. XD Or you could, you know, read the plot. Virgil is the last boss, but I wouldn't really consider him evil.

Plot: Virgil is a recurring boss, but ultimately is not evil. That's Draco.
He helps defeat Draco, then fights the main protagonist(me) in a solo match for fun.

So yeah. He's one of the main antagonists, but he isn't really evil. XD

But if you guys feel like making a touch up, I'll be glad for the help. And besides, I'm still a beginner. If I spend too much time on spriting, I'll never finish my hack!

But now that I think about it...I'll have to rewrite the plot so that it includes everyone! XD So much work...

Also, Chesh. You tend to forget that hacking has a 16 color limit. I see no point in making a portrait for my hack if I can't use it in the hack to begin with!

You say his look is rather simple? Well that's Virgil from Devil May Cry 3. In order to incorporate him into a hackable design, his outfit would need to be made simpler.

I picked Karel for the body because he fit the best. Yes Lloyd is the one who wears a Trencoat, but from portrait view Karel's outfit could pass as one too.

Not to mention it doesn't have those belt buckle things on it.

If you guys point out something and I don't like it, then I'll change it. But if it's just something you personally don't like, I see no reason to change it.

Does the portrait look like Virgil? Yes. And that's what I was aiming for.

Design issues are none of my concern. Because I think Virgil's design is awesome.

As for spriting problems on the other hand, feel free to point those out.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#42 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Got bored and started editting your Vergil, still not done.
user posted image
PLZ DON'T KILL ME.

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#43 ?????

?????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

Still looks too much like Karel's body.
user posted image
:??????:

#44 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Again. Not concerned with desgin issues. XD But if anyone decides to work on it, I've no objections.

It's lookin better to me Wolfie. XD
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#45 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (シーグッマ @ Jul 23 2012, 09:40 PM)
Still looks too much like Karel's body.

Tell me something I don't know.
user posted image
More editification. Too lazy to finish.
Use or not, I don't care~

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#46 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

I think I will use it. Thanks Wolfie.
Posted Image

#47 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

A sheet my little brother made. Felt like showing it off.
user posted image
Posted Image

#48 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

Nice. I like how your character is part of his animation.
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#49 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

What can I say. My little brother looks up to me. Haha.

Posted Image

#50 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Got back into spriting JUS style again.

user posted image
Kumiko Misou, the Wicia.

user posted image
Leon Pureheart, The Desert Tiger

user posted image
Samir, The Guy Without A Title

user posted image
Arim The Darkslayer in JUS style

user posted image
Nico
Posted Image

#51 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

Sprite Gallery will get more replies my butt...
Characters from The Sword of Heroes. (The hack I'm making for my little brother.) I'll also let Ismail(the character) describe each character I post.
Also, The sword of Heroes is set in Tellius. But hundreds of years after the events of FE10.

user posted image
Ismail.
"Hey there! My name's Ismail! I'm a mercenary from the continent of Tellius! Or to be precise, Daein. I'm training so that one day, I can be a knight and serve directly under Lady Micaiah alongside my older brother! But since I'm a mercenary, I just get to fight bandits. "

user posted image
Masrur.
"This is my teacher. He's the prince of Hatari! And because of his wolf blood, he's really good with his sword. He's been training me for a year now. He says I'm a bit of a slow learner, but that I do have potential! I hope that one day, I can be as strong as him and my older brother. So I'll keep on training!"

EDIT: *posts* *Gets Jaffar* Sweet.
Posted Image

#52 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

I like Ismail why did you steal my sword maybe make the sword a little thicker. Masrur is cool but he has some wierd dark color on his chin. Give him wolf changing powers! tongue.gif

Go post in my sprite thread Arim. DO IT NAO
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#53 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

*is looking for dark color on his chin* Are you talking about the outline?

And yes. I did get the idea for a sword from you. But I full customed it. And it's supposed to be a small sword. (Think of the Slim Sword from POR and RD)

Posted Image

#54 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

Think of the Slim Sword from POR and RD

Oh ok that makes sense.

Are you talking about the outline?

Uhh yeah, well I copied it and made a change because it's easier to show.
Mug old + my version (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

user posted image user posted image

Sorry If I'm not supposed to do this.Wasn't really sure. Just say and I'll take it off.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#55 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

After comparing, I finally noticed what you were talking about. Thanks for pointing that out.
Posted Image

#56 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Ismail looks great!
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#57 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

So late. Lol
Thank you for the compliment Chesh.

A sprite pic for teh lulz.
user posted image
Posted Image

#58 boney

boney

noob

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

Another victory for feminism

#59 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Another sprite pic for you. This time featuring me, my sister, and my cousin.
user posted image

Posted Image

#60 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

A sprite pic in BlazBlue style.
user posted image
Hakumen: You may have bested me last time, Black Beast, but this time, I shall prevail!
Ragna: Whatever. The outcome will be the same you masked bitch.
Beo: Ragna. He is stronger than before. Last time he was at 20% of standard capacity. Now he is at 50%.
Ragna: Hmph. Okay, so he's twice as strong, maybe a little more. Big deal...I'll still kick his ass.
Beo: I will assist you.
Ragna: If you wanna tag in, I won't stop you. But I'm not covering your back either, got it?
Beo: Understood.
Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand, shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users