Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Opening Book #2

• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

#1 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

Tresa was a small, boring town on the outskirts of the world. There was few things to do besides leasure and made up fun. Children played in the streets with advance hide-and-go-seek games, and the adults managed to get enough money to pursue hobbies they enjoyed.

Leona had just come into Tresa, however, she had no reason. She was new to the leasure and fun thing, and since she was an archer, it was really hard for her to grasp the concept. It would be different she thought, if she had some friends, but out of all the people here, who would talk to her?

OOC: Bit rusty, so short post bleh
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#2 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

Cecil stops playing hide n seek with the local kids when he notices a lone youg lady walking into town. He puts on his best face, and struts over.

"Hello pretty lady, need a guide around this town?"
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

A young girl at the age of 19 lay asleep in her bed. It was already afternoon yet she had refused to wake up. The girl was well-known around the city as a rude, rich, yet gorgeous girl. She did not fight or know how to fight at all. Despite her wealth, the rest of the city of Tresa remained a simple town with nothing noteworthy in its capacity.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

"Why yes flirtaous man, I would like a guide around town, my name is Leona." Said Leona as she extended her hand to the man. On her face was a smile, and her eyes were closed in a happy way. She was just happy how fast someone wanted to talk to her, no matter how idiototic.
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#5 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:51 PM

Cecil grinned.

"Well, right there is the bar/inn, and next to it is my house. Then there's my parents house on the other side, and then that's Jim's House, Bill's House, Bob's House, and Generic's House. The big house belongs to a greedy family, they don't come out much, but when they do it's just to leave town. I think they have a daughter, I'm not sure. Anyways, there's a few more houses down the road, but not much else. If you have a horse outside town you can tie it up at the stables. That's the front of the inn. I'm Cecil by the way."

Cecil looked up to Leona, who has her eyes closes. "Uh-Oh. I put her to sleep..."
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#6 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

I'm a guy of 19 and I walk from the market, my jacket bulging. Suddenly, one of the "legitimately acquired" tomatoes rolls out of my jacket and bumps into the feet of an archer girl, and some guy I'd seen around. I think his name is Cecil or something.
Pimp my wyvern.

#7 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

Cecil grabs the tomato and tosses it back to the man.
"Dude, man, ssssssh. You'll wake up the girl...
Hey wait, I've seen you before. Jark? No... I think it was an e..."

QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#8 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:03 AM

"Don't tell me you put her to sleep... and my name's Kraan."
Pimp my wyvern.

#9 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:07 AM

Cecil kinda shifts feet.
"Well... Um... You see... At least I'm not stealing vegetable Kraan."
Cecil looks back at Leona and says
"She must be having one good dream, look at that smile. I bet it's about me."
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#10 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:37 AM

"My um... grandma needs these, and the archer girl's probably dreaming about you leaving, so it is about you. You probably should wake her up though, she needs to get away from you before you give her brain damage."
Pimp my wyvern.

#11 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Leona opened her eyes, and put her hand over her face, "I was trying to shake your hand, and you are a little to eager, since I seem a bit smart for you ((At Cecil)) and a little more morally sane ((Kraan)) then you.))"

Leona did smile agian though and say, "Well, nice to meet both of you guys, why don't we go say hi to this family, I mean, there is nothing else here to do."
The Legendary Lurker

Has a Blazor Favor

#12 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

"Morals are overrated. Anyway, let's go." *Walks with Leona*
Pimp my wyvern.

#13 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:07 AM

Cecil looks puzzled.
"Hey! I am smart! I just lose my level-headedness around beauties like you!"
Cecil then follows after them.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#14 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

*To Cecil*"Heh, yeah right. How come you lost all your money to a gamble? Hm?" *To Leona* "You'd be much better off just ditching him now."
Pimp my wyvern.

#15 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:13 AM

"I would be in less trouble later if I ditched you too, but I need some new friends, and at last he is funny..." Leona joked as she walked to the abnormally large house.

((As a note Rennac, double "(()))" shows Out of Character, and it makes it better not to use "*" but rather to write it out.))
The Legendary Lurker

Has a Blazor Favor

#16 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:16 AM

((Fine.))

" Hmm... abnormally large houses usually have abnormally large loot piles I bet..."

Follows some more.
Pimp my wyvern.

#17 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

Cecil is even more puzzled. "When did I lose any money in a gamble? Perhaps you're thinking of my father, his name is Cecil. Like his father, whose name is Cecil, and before that was Cecil."

Cecil then pauses at the door, and looks at the house. "I gotta take off, if you need any help, I'll be around."

Cecil then runs back and finishes his game of hide and seek with the kids.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#18 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:20 AM

"Oh, you'll be baaaaaaaaack! You lost the money to me. More proof about your being stupid."
Pimp my wyvern.

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

Lily, the rude, spoiled girl, stood up from her bed and put on her clothes. With a disgusting look, her servant came to her and took care of her hair. After eating a large breakfast, all of which was served to her on her bed, she put on her high heels and set off shopping, into the streets of Tresa.

"Gah! You insolent fool!" Lily said. She stepped on top of a tomato that had dropped from the cart and flung her blonde-haired-head up into the air. Lily was in no way kind to the common folke and when she was "forced to breathe the same air as such lowly fools", she refused to look on the same level of them, and thus she raises her head up into the air as to not look at such lowly people.

"Do you know who I am? I come out here to shop once a week, and you pathetic minions refuse to get out of my damn way!"

She drew the attention of several people around the old man and the cart, but she also refused to look on the same level as them and simply started to walk again, as if though nothing happened.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#20 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

"Agh, it's her!" Kraan sees the girl whose house he had stolen from. " Gotta hide..." Kraan ducks in the abnormally large house.
Pimp my wyvern.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users