Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

A Traveler's Tale: The RP Thread

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

The other thread will be the character submissions, discussion, and planning thread. This thread will be the one in which the RP action takes place.

THE PROLOGUE

The tavern of Hamire was known for attracting many powerful warriors who seeked solace. Perhaps it was because of the tavern's setting, perhaps it was because of its reputation, or perhaps it is because Hamire is a town in which serves as a crossroads stop between the most important cities of the continent. It was a traveler's haven, and a jovial place no matter what the time of the year.

Aaron and Shade sat at a table together. They were having a conversation, although it was just Aaron talking and Shade absorbing the information. They were young; both teenagers, and their presence drew the eyes of many in the tavern. As they talked, men in the background were drinking, laughing, arm wrestling and betting. The mature environment around the boys didn't seem to affect their conversation, however.

A loud sound struck, and a lone figure stood where the doors were. Clearly, the person was trying to garner the attention of the whole tavern, and the person was also successful.

"I heard there's a great deal of strong warriors in here! I'm seeking a strong companion my equal to travel and train with! If there's anybody who thinks they fit the bill, come out and say it!" The figure yelled into the now quiet tavern. For a few seconds, there were no responses. Even the conversation between Aaron and Shade was interrupted by this new figure. Then, as if all the men in the tavern had their thoughts in synchronization, they burst out laughing in unison. The figure at the entrance didn't seem to lose any conviction despite the laughter, and Aaron and Shade stared at the figure, still quiet and oddly drawn to the mysterious person.

This person was a woman, or so her face said. Her skin was perfect; white, silky, and smooth, and she had long dark purple hair tied in a very confident ponytail. She had a strong look in her eyes. Her figure, however, was handsome; she was tall, lean, and confident, and her clothes were beautiful and high class, with intricate lines and patterns, and resembled the traditional attire of a far off land. Although her clothes were meant to be worn by a man, they fitted her perfectly, and added grace to her already beautiful figure. On her back was a sheathed long sword that appeared to have originated from the same place as her clothes.

"So, nobody takes me seriously? Fine then, you, over on the left, come here and spar with me. I will show everyone what it means to be my equal!" The figure yelled out valiantly.

"Pardon me, miss, but this is a men's bar. Shouldn't you be at home per say, to maybe take care of chores and the like?" Replied the figure she pointed to. The audience once again grew into laughter. That was a mistake, the mysterious figure grew very angry almost instantly, and unsheathed her thin, but terrifying, sword, and pointed it at the figure.

"I'm a man! How dare you mistake me for a woman?! I am Rouko, a master swordsman! Come, now you have no choice but to face me, life or death. On my honour!" Exclaimed the feminine figure. This revelation completely shocked the audience, including Aaron and Shade. Suddenly, Rouko caught notice of them, but quickly returned his attention to his adversary. There was no choice now. Within two minutes of entering the tavern, Rouko had roused the attention of an entire pub of strong and powerful men, gave two teens enough of a surprise to last them a lifetime, and forced a duel to the death with a warrior he realized existed within an even smaller timeframe.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#2 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

*Aaron stared in awe, he looked over to Shade.*

"What do you make of this, man?"
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#3 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 28 2012, 10:37 PM)
The other thread will be the character submissions, discussion, and planning thread. This thread will be the one in which the RP action takes place.

THE PROLOGUE

The tavern of Hamire was known for attracting many powerful warriors who seeked solace. Perhaps it was because of the tavern's setting, perhaps it was because of its reputation, or perhaps it is because Hamire is a town in which serves as a crossroads stop between the most important cities of the continent. It was a traveler's haven, and a jovial place no matter what the time of the year.

Aaron and Shade sat at a table together. They were having a conversation, although it was just Aaron talking and Shade absorbing the information. They were young; both teenagers, and their presence drew the eyes of many in the tavern. As they talked, men in the background were drinking, laughing, arm wrestling and betting. The mature environment around the boys didn't seem to affect their conversation, however.

A loud sound struck, and a lone figure stood where the doors were. Clearly, the person was trying to garner the attention of the whole tavern, and the person was also successful.

"I heard there's a great deal of strong warriors in here! I'm seeking a strong companion my equal to travel and train with! If there's anybody who thinks they fit the bill, come out and say it!" The figure yelled into the now quiet tavern. For a few seconds, there were no responses. Even the conversation between Aaron and Shade was interrupted by this new figure. Then, as if all the men in the tavern had their thoughts in synchronization, they burst out laughing in unison. The figure at the entrance didn't seem to lose any conviction despite the laughter, and Aaron and Shade stared at the figure, still quiet and oddly drawn to the mysterious person.

This person was a woman, or so her face said. Her skin was perfect; white, silky, and smooth, and she had long dark purple hair tied in a very confident ponytail. She had a strong look in her eyes. Her figure, however, was handsome; she was tall, lean, and confident, and her clothes were beautiful and high class, with intricate lines and patterns, and resembled the traditional attire of a far off land. Although her clothes were meant to be worn by a man, they fitted her perfectly, and added grace to her already beautiful figure. On her back was a sheathed long sword that appeared to have originated from the same place as her clothes.

"So, nobody takes me seriously? Fine then, you, over on the left, come here and spar with me. I will show everyone what it means to be my equal!" The figure yelled out valiantly.

"Pardon me, miss, but this is a men's bar. Shouldn't you be at home per say, to maybe take care of chores and the like?" Replied the figure she pointed to. The audience once again grew into laughter. That was a mistake, the mysterious figure grew very angry almost instantly, and unsheathed her thin, but terrifying, sword, and pointed it at the figure.

"I'm a man! How dare you mistake me for a woman?! I am Rouko, a master swordsman! Come, now you have no choice but to face me, life or death. On my honour!" Exclaimed the feminine figure. This revelation completely shocked the audience, including Aaron and Shade. Suddenly, Rouko caught notice of them, but quickly returned his attention to his adversary. There was no choice now. Within two minutes of entering the tavern, Rouko had roused the attention of an entire pub of strong and powerful men, gave two teens enough of a surprise to last them a lifetime, and forced a duel to the death with a warrior he realized existed within an even smaller timeframe.

Jimmy got up from the tree where he was sitting "ROUKO NO!" Jimmy grasped the hilt of his blade and slashed Rouko's out from his hand, "Love of God man, every single time, sir I apologize for my friends behavior." But when they were walking back outside the man took a swing at Rouko, "Oh s**t" Said Jimmy, walking away slowly.

#4 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

"What the hell are you doing, Jimmy?! This man insulted me! We're already in a fight, don't get in the way!" Rouko yelled at Jimmy. Rouko didn't glance back at the enemy as he took a swing at him, but evaded it almost instinctively while still facing Jimmy. "Tch, don't interfere again!" Rouko exclaimed angrily, as he made a dash for his sword while the man continued pursuing him.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#5 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

"I don't know Aaron."

*Shade stares at awe, then looks at his obsidian bow.*
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#6 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

"Please don't do what I think you're about to do, Shade!"
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#7 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

*Shade looks at Aaron*

"Why would I? Besides, don't we have something we should be searching for?"

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#8 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 29 2012, 06:21 PM)
"What the hell are you doing, Jimmy?! This man insulted me! We're already in a fight, don't get in the way!" Rouko yelled at Jimmy. Rouko didn't glance back at the enemy as he took a swing at him, but evaded it almost instinctively while still facing Jimmy. "Tch, don't interfere again!" Rouko exclaimed angrily, as he made a dash for his sword while the man continued pursuing him.

Jimmy blocked him again, "The man ain't worth it, watch" Jimmy got his fist and hit the man so hard he flew backwards and into the wall, "Now park it!

#9 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:09 AM

"Actually, could you run by me exactly what we're supposed to be searching for?"
user posted image

user posted image

#10 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

"The ultimate weapons, Aaron. These weapons can grant us unimaginable power"

*Shade accidentaly realises that everyone heard that*

Quote it

user posted image

#11 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

"Ugh, look what you've done now, Shade.."
user posted image

user posted image

#12 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:22 PM)
"The ultimate weapons, Aaron. These weapons can grant us unimaginable power"

*Shade accidentaly realises that everyone heard that*

Jimmy realizes what he just said and kicked shade in the chest, "You idiot! Now people'll figure out what We are doing!!!" Jimmy again hit shade in the gut "Don't mind this bigot, he has a bigger mouth than he does a brain, he doesn't even know that they are all just a legend!"

#13 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

"Ugh! I guess we should get going Aaron."

Quote it

user posted image

#14 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:31 PM)
"Ugh! I guess we should get going Aaron."

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/shadowofchaos725/Smilies/orly.gif ? We're leaving NOW!" Jimmy looked at the map he had and saw the first location was a forest. "A forest eh? Get all your equipment men! We're heading out in two hours!"

#15 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

*Shade gets up, while in a large amount of pain. He also gets his obsidian bow.*

"Augh. Man, you are just BRUTAL! Wait, which forest are we going to?"

Quote it

user posted image

#16 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:36 PM)
*Shade gets up, while in a large amount of pain. He also gets his obsidian bow.*

"Augh. Man, you are just BRUTAL! Wait, which forest are we going to?"

It shows snowfall? I have not a clue it doesn't say. SO I am guessing some type of enchanted forest. Excellent"

#17 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

*Shade looks at him, with no excitement in his eyes.*

"Oh, THAT forest, great..."

Quote it

user posted image

#18 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:40 PM)
*Shade looks at him, with no excitement in his eyes.*

"Oh, THAT forest, great..."

'wait Oh crap let me guess. It's the place we almost got killed? "

#19 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

"Bingo."

Quote it

user posted image

#20 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:42 PM)
"Bingo."

Crap, the one place I want to go." Jimmy said with sarcasm "Okay we have to go anyways, I think we killed the beast, at least I hope"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users