Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Arena

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

(( Hey TDSentinel, thought you had a fight planned with me?))
Pimp my wyvern.

#22 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

((You went off with Suoh, right?))

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#23 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

...With Pleasure *Ryoku Licks The End of his Sword* This'll be real Fun...
Suddenly, the Anouncer says, "You two, Gant and the Axefighter are fighting! Wait yo---"
"Shut Your trap..," Says Ryoku, as he Kills the Announcer becuase of his extreme speed.
Posted Image

#24 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Suoh looks at Ryoku in fear. All his instincts say that this kid is ruthless and cruel demonstrated by his cold killing of the announcer. But he also reminds him of the man who killed his mother. Suoh charges at Ryoku with his sword drawn and emits a battle cry.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#25 StrongJoshua

StrongJoshua

Programmer, Gamer, Swimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Programming (Java, Objective-C)<br>Gaming (Team Fortress 2, Fire Emblem, whatever)<br>Swimming

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:20 PM

During the match a lone figure strolls into the arena waiting room. This kids name was Oler. He looked at the battle and groaned, "I'm nothing compared to those guys."
Then he thought smiling happily, "But that's okay, becuase I'm just here to train." After a moment Oler resumed watching the match.
My YouTube Channel
My Website (For my programming projects and stuff)

user posted image

#26 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

Suoh stops his charge as he realizes that another contestant had already taken on Ryoku. He hoped there would be time to fight Ryoku later. As he turns, he sees another kid, about his age. He strolls over to him and asks, "Hi. I'm Suoh. I'm from Serest. What's your name? And do you wanna fight as we wait for this fight to end?"
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#27 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:06 AM

OOC: I'm going to help you guys out here.

First of all, stop being so confusing. Pick someone to fight and stick with it. People may not respond super fast but that can't be helped just wait and be patient, there are times where you may be busy and you can't respond and you probably wouldn't want people to just go fight someone else. So point is pick someone to fight and fight them and don't switch... D:

Mankut, the only thing I noticed was you misspelled 'realized' but otherwise you are pretty good.

TDS:
Skyler walked towards Ryoku. "Very well, draw your sword." The trueblade demanded.

At the end of something being said you use a comma instead of a period, meaning it would be "Very well, draw your sword," the trueblade demanded. That's pretty much it.

Rennac: When RPing preferably use past tense especially because we are all using past tense (most of us anyway I think...). So "Bayan walked into the room". And you don't need to go "*looks at person*", just say "Bla bla bla" said Bayan. smile.gif

Ryoku: When somebody says something it is in quotes. Even if it is your own person. You don't do *action*, you say what happens through words. Also, Gant = axefighter, Eton = knife-user, you pretty much said Gant is fighting himself, XDD.

Also killing the announcer is prohibited, first of all the announcers are usually described as very tough themselves as to avoid being hurt by things like that and it ruins the thing if you kill the announcer and the arena people would get security on you and kick you out, so yeah... D: D:

Here is what would be better.

"...With pleasure.." said Ryoku, licking the tip of his blade. "This will be real fun..."

The announcer didn't want the two people interrupting the existing match-- "You two, Gant and Eton are fighting! Mobilize yourself to the field next door where your match can take place concurrently."

"Shut Your trap..." said Ryoku. With extreme speed he slashed at the announcer; fortunately the man dodged but his hair was cut. Furious at this action the security came and talked Ryoku into walking over to another area where another arena match could take place as well, stating that Ryoku would have his chance to shed blood as he had wished.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#28 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:03 AM

OOC: Indeed, i set a few rules, waiting, also, im kinda the dm in a sense, so don't take control of my role XD. You forgot to post too

Eton turned around to face his opponent with his knife drawn awaiting his opponents attack as he went into a defensive stance.

#29 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:35 AM

"Suoh... That was stupid. That guy (Ryoku) is either good... or overconfident. Either way you'll end up dead or in the stocks." Bayan then noticed a young kid who had just come into the arena. He looked about Suoh's age. "Wow... lots of young people here now. I'm Bayan."

((TDS Yeah, I suppose I did. Sorry about that.))
Pimp my wyvern.

#30 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

((It's alright.))

Skyler followed Ryoku to the new arena, where he asked, "Are you ready to fight now?"

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#31 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

OOC: The hell? I completely remember me posting about the attack. wtf.

IC:

The attack pummeled the Earth and a large impact followed. The whole arena shook for a second, making people stumble and head for something to hold onto as to keep their balance. An explosion of rocks and dirt occured; after it subsided, Gant began to regather his axe. The dirt had claimed the air and proved to hide his presence. Gant had hoped that he would have enough time to pull his mighty axe out of the ground and regain his composure before Eton came at him, although he had his doubts, considering his opponents speed and the fact that he already knew where Gant's hidden armor was.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#32 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

Eton managed to stand his ground somehow. He was a far enough distance away, he wouldn't get there in time to coutner attack while his foe was most vulnerable, however, he would reach him intime for a counter attack. He drew a few throwing knives and threw them into the dust cloud hoping to hit his target. As he did this, he made a charge for the cloud, dagger drawn.

#33 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:16 AM

"Urgh..." grunted Gant. His eyes squinted and blood dropped down from his arm which withstood the knives. Thriving in pain, Gant picked up his axe and swung it quickly to create a large dirt cloud ahead of him. He then grabbed his axe and his arm and positioned himself a safe distance away from the visionless area*.

*OOC: visionless area being the dirt cloud, since you can't see much there besides brown dirt/dust or w/e in the air and the shadows of people.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#34 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:59 AM

"Ah... First blood. Seems like the axe man is going on the defensive..." Said Beran to nobody in particular.
Pimp my wyvern.

#35 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

Eton stopped in his tracks and used his right arm to help shield his eyes from the sand and dirt. Eton saw a sihlouette of a man retreating from the area, his opponent making an attempt to gain more ground and recover from the attack Eton launched. He grinned and began to persue.

"No point in hiding!" He yelled givign chase.

#36 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

Gant took a quick jump back and gathered his momentum in his right arm, unleashing it not on the ground but in the air, simultaneous with a stomp on the ground that shook the earth once again; this shake with the purpose of making his opponent stumble and lose balance. He then held his left arm and quickly tended to it.

After wiping off the majority of the blood that was spilling out he quickly removed the little under armor he had as to increase his speed just slightly but lower his protection. There was no point in trying to protect himself now, he was already injured and figured he should go all out in order to win.

OOC: *giving, *pursue (just had to do it)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#37 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

Eton stumbled and fell no one of his knees suddenly do to the shaking. He quickly recovered and stood up with the use of his right hand. He looked at his opponent who had just finished removing his plate armor. He was injured, to what extent, he knew not. But it was becoming clear play time was over. It was do or die now.

"Let's go." Eton muttered and resumed his charge.

#38 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

The dust subsided for the most part and no longer affected either person's vision; the foes were clearly in sight and Gant saw a pure clash of weapons to come.

With a swift motion he took a step forward and aimed a horizontal swing at the legs of Eton, forcing him to somehow dodge. He prepared himself to follow with more devastating attacks that had a large range of impact due to his large axe, in order to keep his enemy away from him so that he couldn't be quickly stabbed.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#39 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:04 AM

Eton leapt up and landed on the axe's head and forced it to the ground and then proceeded to stab Gant in the shoulder blade and ripped the blade out from it, creating a gash.

"That axe too big for you to wield?"

#40 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:11 AM

"That mouth of yours too big to shut up?"

With a large grunt he grabbed Eton's shirt and grabbed the arm that had equipped the dagger; with large force he threw the arm at Eton's left shoulder and created a small yet significant cut, and then proceeded to elbow him and stomp him to the ground.

Just as soon as he was about to smash his axe on Eton's face, the wound overtook him and he threw up blood on Eton's face. Holding his gut the grip on his axe let up a little.

I have nowhere to go after this... If I just die here then it matters not... My fate is to be alone, live alone, travel alone, and die alone... no... what am I doing... Was it not me who, only a few minutes ago, declared that my will would overpower his? How can I stumble here to humiliate the only thing that has ever accompanied me; my axe... Iraminus...

Gant stood up, stumbling. Blood gushed from Eton's face, who was now lying in the ground. Only a couple seconds had passed between Gant's half-hearted punch delivered to the knife-user.

Gant grinned and once again raised his axe in the air above the body. His will could only last a couple seconds more; after which he would become unconscious and most likely die.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users