Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Arena

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:40 AM

The crowd cheered wildly as they waited for tonight's entertainment. But what the match would be would be unknown, a last second decision, a one on one, free for all, a team battle, the same with the arena. The gate in front of Eton opened up and he stepped out. A rouge of about twenty, his long orange hair was tied back. He stood out relativly easily as he was dressed in all blue. Blue pants, a blue shoulder guard, blue guantlets, a blue undershirt. The only thing tha wasn't blue that he wore was a belt and brown boots. He took out the knife he has sheathed on his back and twirled it and then resheathed it for practice. He looked about as he stood almost in the center, looking up at the announcer waiting for opponents.

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

A male axe fighter stepped up to the plate, smacking his lips in delight of a good fight. He was to be the knife-user's opponent, which would seem like a joke to most people. To the contrary, the axe-user was so powerful that it was significantly difficult to even approach him, as he would soon show. This match naturally had a disadvantage for the axemen but experience would, as he hoped, allow him to succeed.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

Skyler waited by the audience stand; there was no other opponents for him, so he had to. If he could find an opponent, then he could fight, seeing as the managers often allowed more than one match at a time, but Skyler couldn't find a single person.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#4 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Eton looked at the axe man in front of him, a nameless opponent, something he'd seen a thousand times on the battlefield. He gave a slight smirk and then looked at what appeared to be an announcer.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" He shouted, his voice reverberating throughout the arena through the use of magic. "Today is a special occassion, a guantlet! The winner will stay to face the next opponent, and so on and so forth. "The rules are as followed, you lose if you are unable to continue through injury or death or you submit!" He then pointed at the two in the arena. "As for you two in the arena. Remember! Fight for the Honor! Fight for the Pleasure! Fight for the Splendor! Most importently! Fight for your Life!"

Eton looked at the axeman.

"Hm.. shame you cam against me. I'll make it quick." He tilted his head and grinned, his hand at his side and the other on his sheath as he stood up straight.

#5 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:25 AM

"Hmm... Hell, I'll fight." Bayan says. "Nothing to lose... Now... Fear my lance!"

((Really don't enjoy fighting RP, but I'll give it a shot with one of the characters I hate that my friend uses for his RP))
Pimp my wyvern.

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

OOC: Rennac, slow it down, don't just start fighting so quickly. You have to flow into it, make announcer say someting, etc.

IC:

"Heheh... I love people like you. You see my axe and think that I am just another person. A nameless man. And that you are easily superior to me... Judging me like that, it will cost you your life!"

The man took a big step and raised his axe in the air. With huge force, he collapsed it on to the ground and created a tremor that shook the earth of the stage and caused a huge rumble. As he buried the axe within the ground, the Earth in front of him was cut in half and the crack continued to expand as it approached the swordsman on the other side of the arena. With a grin, the axemen picked up the axe again and began to charge forward-- now the swordsman had two objects approaching him; a splitting in the Earth that ventured toward him, and a heavy, large, and muscular man with a grave axe.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Skyler turned and looked at the man beside him. He was a lance wielder. "Do you wish to fight?" He asked him.

((Bayan.))

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#8 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

(Are Manaketes or Laguz members allowed? Oh well. Oh, and this is my first RP.)

Suoh watched the match in front of him, his hands trembling in anticipation. He knew he would face the winner of the match between the axe and knife user. Beads of sweat poured down his head as he watched the two opponents. He wondered who he would face, the mighty axe user against which Suoh would have an advantage, or the knife user, who looked so confident.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

"I musn't get distracted... my foe cannot win by solely speed nor power, if I can focus on his moves then I will surely maintain the upper hand..." the axemen named Gant said to himself.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

The crowd seemed to be going wild over the the three fights going on in the center of the arena. Their barbaric cheers seemed to increase Suoh's anxiety as he sat down on the hard, bumpy floor. He looked around. There were many people here, all looking stronger and fitter than him, the fifteen year old sitting on the floor. He knew that he had a slim chance of winning but he also knew that he needed the money to afford food and new clothes.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#11 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

"Cracking the Earth?" Eton questioned as he leapt out of the way and rolled. His speed would be his advantage, same with his knife work. "Quite a weapon you have there." He retorted keeping an eye on Gant. He drew three throwing knives from a strap on his leg and threw them at Gant in one quick fluint motion. He twirled the dagger in his hands, eagerly, waiting to counter.

OOC: Yes, LAguz and manaketes are allowed.

#12 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

(To Skyler) "I guess so. I'm Bayan. Hope neither of us dies... yet." Bayan spins his lance, warming up for the fight, no matter what comes of it. He sees a young boy staring at the fights. "Hey, you look a little young to be in the arena. What's your reason?"

((I know I shouldn't jump right into battle, but hey, not like its that big a deal.))
Pimp my wyvern.

#13 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

Suoh looked at the contestant who had spoken to him. He was spinning his lance confidently and was about to go into the arena. Suoh replied in a small voice that was shaking in nervousness, " I need the money to buy food and clothes."" If I don't win, I will starve and maybe even die."In his head, Suoh was thinking, "Why is everyone so confident? They all have a talent like being strong or fast. But I have none of those talents. I'll never win." " I'm just a myrmidon in training."
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:45 AM

Gant continued running straight forward using his large axe to deflect the knives, which didn't intimidate him. Instead he charged and swung his axe with two hands directly at his opponent.

OOC: His axe is quite large. Think of it as about the size of a big dude's chest. He doesn't react to injuries (meaning he might just charge through them) but they DO effect him normally, he simply bears through the pain for a little. In addition when he attacks he is holding the axe with two hands as to maintain full control and his reactions aren't slowed down by the weight of the weapon (of course he isn't fast to start with, but you get my drift). Meaning it's not a super powerful attack. A super powerful attack would probably be him smashing the axe to the ground which causes an Earth-type explosion where rocks (fragments of the ground) go into the air as well as lots of dirt/dust and a huge tremor where he wouldn't be able to regain full control of his weapon and would be left wide open-- just clarifying this for the rest of the battle.

In addition, all battles will take place in the arena.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:17 AM

Eton saw the axe coming down diagnoally and moved to the side and rolled forward to avoid the axe and swung with his dagger as he came out of the roll, aiming for the side of the man's gut, a stab or a slash, one that would be non lethal. He wasn't sure if it would connect, but he had his hopes.

#16 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:19 AM

Suddenly, a mysterious Swosh was heard, everyone went silent... They all turned to see what it was, and to there amazment, it was a young boy, no older than 13, with a sword, shinging with a Crimson Aurora it was astounding to look at and it seemed to bring sorrow with it...
"My name is Ryoku, if you wish to fight me, show yourselves, if your not a challenge, then you are only wasting my time..."
Everyone froze and did not know what to do...
Posted Image

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

The dagger connected with the body but bounced off the metal guard underneath; Gant was, as he had boasted, a unique fighter who wore armor around a few places underneath his ragged clothing. Knowing full well that this caught his opponent off guard he gathered himself and jumped up in the air for a devastating attack on the ground.

OOC: The attack Gant is doing is what I described in the above post with the huge tremor, rocks/dust/dirt, etc.... and don't worry I am not making myself super powerful auto-win..

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#18 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:43 AM

The dagger clanged against a metal plate under the shirt. Eton cursed and began running out of the roll, something big was coming. He needed to get some distance.

#19 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:19 AM

*To Suoh* " Hey, don't worry. Just bet on me. If I lose, I'll still pay you double what you bet... considering I'm alive. I'm Bayan." Bayan walks into the waiting room.
Pimp my wyvern.

#20 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

Skyler walked towards Ryoku. "Very well, draw your sword." The trueblade demanded.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users