Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Completed Games List 2016

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:45 AM

Okay, recently I was able to compile a list of all the games I'd beaten, but I didn't assign a date to them so that's unfortunate. I'll try to keep track of that from here on just because I can, but here's that huge list in a spoiler tag (btw this is straight from a DB file, so // are Silence making comments and /* *\ is me responding):

Spoiler

Just to keep this relevant to the topic, here's from those games that I've actually beaten this year (and the month if I can remember it):

Undertale - January
Cave Story - September
Sonic CD - August
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
Kirby: Planet Robobot - October
Kid Icarus Uprising - October
Mega Man 1 - October
Mega Man 2 - October
Mega Man 3 - November
Mega Man 4 - November

... Wait, those last two aren't on the full list I need to correct that later.

EDIT: I also just remembered that I completed a living dex in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. While that isn't a game, and is barely relevant now that Sun/Moon brought even more Pokemon with it, I still felt like it belonged here and wanted to tell someone about my achievement. I mean, dang, it took forever.

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#102 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:16 AM

Xcom: Enemy Unknown

Now do the Long War mod where someone decided it'd be a good idea for there to be a Chryssalid queen with 40+ HP on a mission.  It makes the base game's Impossible difficulty Thin Men look like a cakewalk.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#103 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:41 AM

This time the list won't be as long thankfully so here goes.

- Metroid Prime/GC, Wii/November

- Metroid Prime 2 Echos/GC, Wii/November

- Metroid Prime 3 Corruption/Wii/November

- Super Metroid/SNES, Virtual Console/November 29th

- Super Mario Bros. 3/NES, SNES, Wii, Virtual Console/November

I was just finishing an unfinished playthrough so it didn't last long to finish it with 100% item pickups which I can get from heart. This is a game I can pretty much play on auto-pilot.

I know a lot of people don't like this game as much as the first one but here goes. I actually like Metroid Prime 2 just as much as the first one. It is played just like the first one but the grapple beam mechanic is much better than how it was in the first game plus it has a mutliplayer which I enjoy a lot. This game has a story which I believe the first game also has but it shows there are people who are around than just Samus.

I love Metroid Prime 3 as much as the other two because as said before it is the same game but it is a much harder game than the other two. This game focuses on the phazon that you learn about in the first game and you get to learn more about it and how it is a bad thing. And let's not forget there is voice acting which isn't too bad plus you get to interact with people as well as objects which I love about this game. I love all three of the Metroid Prime games equally so there is not one I like or hate more.

I know how much people praise Super Metroid and I agree it is a great game and it has a legit sequel which is the first Metroid Prime game but that is not what I am gonna talk about. What I am gonna talk about is that I finished it 100% of pickups just like I did with the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I can remember 99% of the items by heart so my memory on the item locations are not bad. It is an overrated game but it is fun non the less.

Super Mario Bros. 3... It's Mario... Nuff said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users