Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (18 March 2020 - 03:18 AM) hope everyone is managing ok...
@  kirant : (03 March 2020 - 05:41 AM) New challenger approaching!
@  xcrash1998 : (26 February 2020 - 09:55 AM) Not anymore
@  Mage Girl : (17 February 2020 - 02:33 AM) I can safely say I'm so far the only person to post to this shoutbox in 2020...
@  Fire Blazer : (24 December 2019 - 03:17 AM) naw, it's when the bots make collaborated efforts to crawl places, lol
@  kirant : (23 December 2019 - 05:20 AM) What do we do on Index Day? Give each other bots?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 December 2019 - 01:39 AM) LOL
@  xcrash1998 : (30 November 2019 - 11:07 PM) New fictional holiday "Index Day"
@  Fire Blazer : (28 November 2019 - 08:52 PM) yeah just guest bots and stuff I think :( we really were active once upon a time though...
@  kirant : (26 November 2019 - 03:48 PM) No invasion. I imagine a lot of guest bots visiting for indexing purposes.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:15 PM) How is most people online at 959 for the 8th of October of this year? Is that right? Did I miss something or was there somekind of spambot invasion?
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:06 PM) I know what you mean, it gets awkard to post something unrelated to the current conversation, and even if somebody picks up on it, it would just become a huge mess in the c hatbox if a multitude of groups talk about different topics.
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:45 PM) especially better imo if you want to update on a topic but like only occasionally (e.g. a project you're working on or a let's play of a game)
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) it's hard for me to explain precisely why but forums just like work better for meaningful discussion over a longer period of time ig
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) but that's def just not hte same ig, idk
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) yeah, you can also kind of respond at your own pace on forums. Discord conversations are often like... it's awkward to respond to something that happened a while ago, especially if the server is active, but even just in general. since you sort of need to keep track of multiple conversations at once at times, and it's not like it has a good reply/quote system ala forums, closest thing really is to copy/paste or screenshot the text you're responding to and then type a response below
@  Elwood : (09 November 2019 - 11:29 AM) Adding on to what's been said, I just enjoy the order and structure of the forums. You can look through the threads and know exactly what people are talking about. Conversation get lost and buried on discord which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
@  kirant : (06 November 2019 - 05:31 AM) I enjoy that part of forums too. They become niche communities where you can have very specialized conversations as opposed to the cluttered mess in Discord.
@  Ezra : (31 October 2019 - 01:17 AM) Yeah, part of me wishes I could go back to the times forums were more prevalent. I really enjoyed how even several different forums based off the same franchise could feel so different. It's not like what we now is bad though, I just feel nostalgic for old times.
@  Fire Blazer : (30 October 2019 - 06:39 AM) also forums in general are just not as prevalent, there are so many other ways to interact these days, like Twitter, FB, Tumblr, etc., where you can just throw your thoughts into the void. I think that's the real issue and that the only people rly interested in forums these days are either super dedicated to whatever they're about, have a specific reason/need to (e.g. support forums), or grew up with them and are thus attached to the idea enough to continue to try and use them (this was kinda me for a while lol but things happen, I couldn't keep it up forever)

Photo

Homosexual, Bisexual, and transexual people

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:56 AM

I saw that the other one was real old so I thought I'd make a new one.

Well for me, I don't mind any of the three. What do you care what people do in their bedroom? Does it affect you? Does it give a negative experience to you? No.

Regarding the religious stuff, I believe that not being straight is not a sin. It isn't the person's fault they are homosexual, bisexual, or transexual. I haven't read a single word of the bible but I don't see in a single way it could be a sin. It's not hurting anyone, thing, or enviroment.

Do you think that people are born with a specific sexuality or if it's shaped througout time? I personally think that you shape your sexuality over time.

My apoligies if my speaking is unclear, it's 1:00 AM where I am and I'm typing on my itouch.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#2 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

I personally don't give a damn about a person's sexuality. They're exactly the same as me.

I would've thought people's experiences in life would determine their sexual orientation though.

#3 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Bloodfalcon22 @ October 18, 2009 03:56 am)
Regarding the religious stuff, I believe that not being straight is not a sin. It isn't the person's fault they are homosexual, bisexual, or transexual. I haven't read a single word of the bible but I don't see in a single way it could be a sin. It's not hurting anyone, thing, or enviroment.

In the bible, it says to punish practicing homosexuals by death. Leviticus 20:13:

If a man lies with a man as he lies with a woman, he has committed an abomination. He shall be put to death, his blood shall be upon him.

But even still, Old Testament and New Testament are different. Christians practice the New Testament way of doing things (for the most part) and clearly they don't follow that law from the Old Testament. Some things from the Old Testament can just basically be ignored.

As for my personal opinion? Well, I don't really approve of it. It's just not natural. But even still, it's not going to keep me from talking with/befriending someone just because of their sexual orientation. I don't think you're born that way, I think it's developed based on your interactions with the sexes.
Regardless of their choices/views, the way we're all the same..we all have the same heart. We all hurt when we're rejected or if we fail at something. Keeping that in mind, I'll accept anyone willing to accept me.

#4 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Soviet Comrade @ October 18, 2009 05:56 pm)
Some things from the Old Testament can just basically be ignored.

Indeed, the old testament is just ridiculous in some places, especially in today's world. David and his endless wives and concubines, and the various cases of incest come to mind.

#5 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

It's just not natural

And a man walking on water is?

Personally I have no problem with it, it's about finding whats right for you.

Over here though the word "Gay" is used completely out of context, it is used as a derogatory term and an insult. Which makes it much harder for teens to openly admit they are in fact, attracted to the same sex.

I don't see why it should be a problem, there are much bigger and more life-threatening problems in the world then the whether that guy down the street prefers men
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#6 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Screw the bible

I don't think it's wrong at all and I hate when religious people try to use religion as an excuse to damn homosexuals. Usually I use religion right back on those people saying "Well if God really was the omnipotent, all-mighty being, and being gay is a sin, why would he let it happen in the first place?"
user posted image

#7 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Seraphinox @ October 18, 2009 12:20 pm)
It's just not natural

And a man walking on water is?

Dude's the Son of God, he can do whatever he wants smile.gif

"Well if God really was the omnipotent, all-mighty being, and being gay is a sin, why would he let it happen in the first place?"

He was probably just bored and decided to make up some entertainment or something. I mean, if you were omnipotent, wouldn't you start messing with your own creations?
'They're a little too prosperous, let's throw a plague at them'.

#8 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Seraphinox @ October 18, 2009 06:20 pm)
Over here though the word "Gay" is used completely out of context, it is used as a derogatory term and an insult. Which makes it much harder for teens to openly admit they are in fact, attracted to the same sex.

I dislike this too, especially since it's used so often.

#9 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Generally Greater Than You

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

He was probably just bored and decided to make up some entertainment or something. I mean, if you were omnipotent, wouldn't you start messing with your own creations?

I could be wrong, but there was a smidge having to do with him being kind, I think?

#10 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Memento Mori @ October 18, 2009 07:13 pm)

I could be wrong, but there was a smidge having to do with him being kind, I think?

Lol, very much so.

#11 shadowofchaos

shadowofchaos

??????

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Soviet Comrade @ October 18, 2009 08:56 am)
As for my personal opinion? Well, I don't really approve of it. It's just not natural. But even still, it's not going to keep me from talking with/befriending someone just because of their sexual orientation. I don't think you're born that way, I think it's developed based on your interactions with the sexes.
Regardless of their choices/views, the way we're all the same..we all have the same heart. We all hurt when we're rejected or if we fail at something. Keeping that in mind, I'll accept anyone willing to accept me.

Wow, I couldn't have said it any better...

Even though I don't approve of it... I'm not gonna keep from talking to them just because of that... and I'm sure as hell not gonna go on a crusade ._.
user posted image

#12 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Generally Greater Than You

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

You must be kidding, you honestly think homosexuals are created upon conditioning? This argument has already fallen through several times through examples of single parent raised children and various other experiments to "solve" their orientation (see: http://www.mormonsst...urrights.com/); to state that homosexuals are created as such in any other way than birth is woefully ignorant and insecure of all of you.

#13 Ryrumeli

Ryrumeli

Hit by a meteor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Location:Inside a giant Mecha, fighting monsters in your city.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hmmm... So you do believe that the homosexuality is a "fated" thing then, a piece of our genetic puzzle.... That you are born either with or without...

...do you really think that those experiments you so nicely posted for us are proving this theorem that the only thing which determinates one's sexuality is birth? The experiments didn't manage to isolate all effects of human interaction, these experiments are too "fail" to prove anything, Mori. Seriously, variables which are said to increase the amount of homosexuals in today's worlds were not all isolated. Those pseudo-scientific experiments only prove how people can be terrible with experiments to begin with. tongue.gif ...and how people can argument with the weirdest things.(Talking about the experiments, not your argument.)

For me, the claim that sexuality comes from birth might be correct. We have isolated genes which seem to contribute to other paradigms of the mind, such as depression and bipolar conditions. It sounds wicked, but could be correct. But I personally think that no way 100% of all homosexuals are born with this fabled "homosexual" gene, just like not all people who have this gene develop themselves as homosexual. Just like not all people with the mythical depression gene are clinically depressive.

It is not for homophobia or insecurity alone, Mori. Seriously, the thought that a dominant gene(since cases tend to grow with time, rather than to diminish) are what influences one's sexuality would be calling homosexuals "mutants". That sounds like genetic discrimination for me.

And if anything, it is the insecurity of homosexuals that creates this sorts of claims as soon as something like that is theorized; Their own insecurity of finding something different in them to others, a reason why they are homosexual.

...after all...The first group which did hold on tight on this theory was the homosexuals, or so I have heard. Like in the parades which happened in time with the latest time this theory was again suggested, the GLBT parades in which many of it's members screamed and shout happily about the discovery of "naturality" in their "condition".(Not my words, accurate translations of the words that the members on those parades shout to the cameras in an interview)

I have no problem with homosexuals. I know a handful, I know even a couple of transsexuals, and by their requests I refeer to them as she, even when they are not present. ...just the claim that all homosexuals come from birth, that is too freaking draconian, and I think that in the future might create discrimination even among homosexuals.(Genetic homosexuals, and the "fake" ones)
user posted image
QUOTE (Akaihinata)
No Grey you have gay needs

QUOTE (Holy Kensai)
BECAUSE HE CAN CREATE ALL LIFE AND ALL EXISTANCE, BUT HE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!

#14 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Soviet Comrade @ October 18, 2009 12:28 pm)

So you're saying that the god that the bible says loves all his children dearly would deliberately do something like that for entertainment. Yea that causes no contradictions at all.
user posted image

#15 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ October 18, 2009 07:36 pm)
QUOTE (Soviet Comrade @ October 18, 2009 12:28 pm)

So you're saying that the god that the bible says loves all his children dearly would deliberately do something like that for entertainment. Yea that causes no contradictions at all.

This is so cute. No, really, it is.

Also... I honestly thought the title of this was going to be "Homosexual, Bisexual and Trisexual people" LMFAO

Anywho...

I don't give a damn. I think they were born that way, so we should treat them like they were born with it rather than saying they chose it, because to be honest, I don't think I, or any heterosexual, chose to be that way either.

Off topic:
user posted image
OMFG I KNEW JESUS WAS A WILSON'S STORM PETREL ALL ALONG D:
user posted image

#16 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:21 AM

I support anything that decreases the human race.

#17 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:33 AM

^I'm not sure if you noticed but that comment also means you support murdering. :/

user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#18 Ryrumeli

Ryrumeli

Hit by a meteor

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Location:Inside a giant Mecha, fighting monsters in your city.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:46 AM

Wanna hear my opinion, BF? I think she was aware of that. Or else she wouldn't have picked such a wording, she is an intelligent woman. XD

BTW, amazing to see what sort of polemic such a mundane and every day subject can raise still. smile.gif
user posted image
QUOTE (Akaihinata)
No Grey you have gay needs

QUOTE (Holy Kensai)
BECAUSE HE CAN CREATE ALL LIFE AND ALL EXISTANCE, BUT HE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!

#19 boney

boney

noob

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

I don't hate bisexuals or homosexuals. Like, I could never be
attracted to a man, because I just don't understand how guys
can be attracted to others, but I accept them.

#20 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

I honestly believe that god is in no way against homosexuality. It's more likely it wasa global-scale bible typo or some kind of misunderstanding on the part of the writer of Leviticus, and I'm a conservative AND I'm religious.

I mean, the way I see god dosen't match up with him saying gay people deserve death, that's bullshit. I'm not gay, and I'm not friends with any gay people, but I'm not against it. I really don't mind it, as long as gay people don't get after me for being Christian, but that hasn't happened before, nor do I think that it will.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users