Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Vegetarianism

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#41 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

you can't life on just grains,fruit,beans,and vegetables alone.

So They do they use supplements?

#42 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (Vivek @ August 18, 2009 09:40 pm)
QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 18, 2009 04:12 pm)
Way to go vegetarians, you're helping kill cute animals by eating grains.

Way to go meat eater, eating the cute animals before they have a chance to eat the grain that we eat.

****ing idiot.

Sorry. I could have sworn a cow wasn't cute, but chipmunks were.

But hey. That's only my opinion. I mean, not like the animals I eat are properly sedated and thus don't feel death before they're made into yummy or anything like that.

And hey, it's like millions of the small cute animals die every year in grains production, not even counting the rest in other types of farming, and hey, it's not they can feel their bodies being ripped apart, and hey, it's not like their blood is all over the grains you eat, and hey, it's like the vegetarian fad has added millions and millions more to the death toll of cute animals every year, or anything silly like that.

OH WAIT.

smile.gif ****ing idiot. smile.gif

@Tsuki, yes, they take supplements. Because a little pill can do anything these days.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#43 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:53 AM

Apparently meat can cause cancer. I'll ask my mom more about it. But that doesn't stop me from eating my meat. I just think, they've been slaughtered already, might as well eat it and enjoy it.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#44 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 19, 2009 05:35 am)
Because a little pill can do anything these days.

Yeah, it got me this girl at the club a few weeks ago...

And Bloodfalcon, it's processed meet that will cause it.

#45 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:51 AM

I don't eat a lot of meat, but I'm not a vegan/vegetarian. xD

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#46 Vivek

Vivek

The perv that pisses you off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Tsuki-Hime @ August 18, 2009 05:40 pm)
Nyeh, I got my wish, though he was more logical then I had hoped, with the "Meat eater" club it was a joke, you know that right? (@Vivek) Honestly I wouldn't go parading around in real life promoting meat eating, but since this is a forum, and the topic was there..... why not? xD

You should stay away from me then xD I judge everyone I meet online/IRL, whether they're inferior, or not inferior (by my standards of course) and treat them accordingly, fact may be they're superior to me, but that doesn't concern me.

Speaking of your description on meat, there are cases when people can no longer stand eggs/milk/meat after seeing how it's made. I've seen cow slaughtering but still eat beef fine though xD

Yeah, sure, that's fine.

And I know you love me. ph34r.gif
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

And yeah, I'm still learning how to hack, be easy on me. Unlike some *Cough Xeld Cough*

#47 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 18, 2009 08:35 pm)

Way to go meat eater, eating the cute animals before they have a chance to eat the grain that we eat.

****ing idiot.

But hey. That's only my opinion. I mean, not like the animals I eat are properly sedated and thus don't feel death before they're made into yummy or anything like that.

And hey, it's like millions of the small cute animals die every year in grains production, not even counting the rest in other types of farming, and hey, it's not they can feel their bodies being ripped apart, and hey, it's not like their blood is all over the grains you eat, and hey, it's like the vegetarian fad has added millions and millions more to the death toll of cute animals every year, or anything silly like that.

OH WAIT.

@Tsuki, yes, they take supplements. Because a little pill can do anything these days.

Sorry, I believe that a cow is represented as a god in my religion.

Your ignorance is absolutely ridiculous. Do we eat acorns? No, that's what the ****ing chipmunks eat. We eat CROPS, not the nasty shit growing on the side of the road.

And how is a cow not cute? They're furry and you get your ****ing milk from them. Pigs, pigs are ****ing awesome. You realize that the bacon you get is from overweight SPECIALLY BREEDED pigs/cows/goats and they can weigh up to like 400 pounds.

Think about that.
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

And yeah, I'm still learning how to hack, be easy on me. Unlike some *Cough Xeld Cough*

#48 Chris

Chris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Solid, Football

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:29 PM

The only thing I'm not completely OK with is the "raw" diet. It makes one look like a anorexic person...
Look who finally decided to get a sig!

user posted image

#49 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Vivek @ August 19, 2009 11:01 am)
QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 18, 2009 08:35 pm)

****ing idiot.

OH WAIT.

Sorry, I believe that a cow is represented as a god in my religion.

Your ignorance is absolutely ridiculous. Do we eat acorns? No, that's what the ****ing chipmunks eat. We eat CROPS, not the nasty shit growing on the side of the road.

And how is a cow not cute? They're furry and you get your ****ing milk from them. Pigs, pigs are ****ing awesome. You realize that the bacon you get is from overweight SPECIALLY BREEDED pigs/cows/goats and they can weigh up to like 400 pounds.

Think about that.

I love how you completely avoided all the facts that proved how stupid being a vegetarian is. But hey. Good game. Good game. Oh, and you had the simplicity to call me ignorant. Hypocrite.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#50 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Vivek @ August 18, 2009 08:40 pm)

****ing idiot.

I never knew people thought cows, pigs, chickens, and turkeys where cute animals. sleep.gif
That and Vivek you double-posted and your being overly insulting. A cow being cute or not is a personal opinion. I don't see how being fuzzy and getting milk from them makes them cute. A cute animal to me is a cat or dog and as far as I know only Koreans eat those animals.
user posted image

#51 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

^Go Koreans! xD (Chances are the Chinese do too)

I'm going to have so side with Kensai on the "cute" issue, while Grey has a perfectly valid point in saying it's amatter of opinion, I personally don't find them cute, and the points you listed prove them useful, but that's something completely different from "cuteness"

It's slightly disturbing that your example of "cute" points at a pregnant woman. I mean you like them fat and producing milk right? Ah well you're entitled to your fetishes I suppose.

While I disagree with the concept of a unseeable divine entity, the idea of worshipping cows as a deity confuses me, they have their uses as meat, but they don't seem too intelligent :/

I'm a meat eating supporter completely, I'd probably eat human if they weren't both bad for ones health and foul tasting. Not a good combination that.

#52 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

I take offense to things that blatantly ridicule my ways.

Also, what is so bad about double posting. Let me rephrase something; I don't think they're cute, that goes to dogs, cats, etc, but they're not the ugliest of creations as people tend to think.

Oh aren't you funny, "fat fetish". Absolutely HILARIOUS. Back on topic, I fail to see how I'm depriving a cute animal of nutrients. Vegetarians eat crops grown specifically for human use, as do meat eaters as well sure.
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

#53 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

Hmmm has troll Kensai come out of retirement?

Also, considering you were the first to start calling names, I'd be careful when claiming the role of the victim, according to your former post, you repect people's belief, responding with ****ing Idiot kind of contradicts that.

#54 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Vivek @ August 19, 2009 09:49 pm)

Blatantly ridiculing? No. You started with sarcasm, I answered with facts and then sarcasm. I followed your pattern. Don't be so conceited.

Back on topic, I fail to see how I'm depriving a cute animal of nutrients. Vegetarians eat crops grown specifically for human use, as do meat eaters as well sure.

What? I didn't say that. Try to read the full argument before jumping to conclusions.

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 19, 2009 12:35 am)
And hey, it's not like millions of the small cute animals die every year in grains production, not even counting the rest in other types of farming, and hey, it's not they can feel their bodies being ripped apart, and hey, it's not like their blood is all over the grains you eat, and hey, it's like the vegetarian fad has added millions and millions more to the death toll of cute animals every year, or anything silly like that.

QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#55 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 19, 2009 06:04 pm)

Blatantly ridiculing? No. You started with sarcasm, I answered with facts and then sarcasm. I followed your pattern. Don't be so conceited.

Back on topic, I fail to see how I'm depriving a cute animal of nutrients. Vegetarians eat crops grown specifically for human use, as do meat eaters as well sure.

What? I didn't say that. Try to read the full argument before jumping to conclusions.

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 19, 2009 12:35 am)
And hey, it's not like millions of the small cute animals die every year in grains production, not even counting the rest in other types of farming, and hey, it's not they can feel their bodies being ripped apart, and hey, it's not like their blood is all over the grains you eat, and hey, it's like the vegetarian fad has added millions and millions more to the death toll of cute animals every year, or anything silly like that.

I'm sorry. I didn't read that part.

You don't think a pig feels the pain when its jugular is being cut in order to have its heart pump out all the blood?

I don't know, I'm gonna JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and say yes, it does feel the pain.

Anyway, this topic honestly gets nowhere, truce?
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

#56 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

Well, on tranquilizers, I don't think the pig feels it. I know I sure don't feel anything at the Dentists.

Sure. Truce.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#57 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ August 19, 2009 06:21 pm)
Well, on tranquilizers, I don't think the pig feels it. I know I sure don't feel anything at the Dentists.

Sure. Truce.

Since when do they give pigs tranquilizers.

And I still feel shit at the dentists.
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

#58 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Vivek @ August 19, 2009 08:49 pm)
Also, what is so bad about double posting.

Oh nothing really. I mean it's only in the rules that Tino and Blazer wrote that you're not supposed to double post but really there's nothing wrong with it. /sarcasm.

LOL @Tsuki about the pregnant fetish.
user posted image

#59 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ August 19, 2009 06:49 pm)
QUOTE (Vivek @ August 19, 2009 08:49 pm)
Also, what is so bad about double posting.

Oh nothing really. I mean it's only in the rules that Tino and Blazer wrote that you're not supposed to double post but really there's nothing wrong with it. /sarcasm.

**** that shit, aiight?

And people actually ask me why my board is so damn laid back.

Lemme show you:
user posted image
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

#60 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

I don't know about the tranquilizers but it's after the dentists you feel crappy right? Well pigs usually don't haave an "after" where they're going.

Now that I've made a really loose connection to the original intention of the forum I go completely off topic and into flame mode.

That forum I'd have to say is the most unappealing forum I have ever seen online, Even including PE xD I mean, only rule one is decent, the rest are obscure, stupid and unclear, More importantly the admin, (I asume head admin)'s name screams "The admin's an idiot' at me, followed by the not so-humourous jokes listed in as something as serious as the rules is appaling.

It's amazing how that one post made me hate forums and respect the one I visit at the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users