For reference only. Keep in mind that those with recent warns are in poor standing and thus are more susceptible to punishment, especially that of greater magnitude. Learning from yours and/or others mistakes is a good way not to end up this list.
- Ryokutheman; Posting requires moderator preview, indefinitely; 1-month ban from shoutbox. Was in bad standing and failed to restrain himself from making offensive/upsetting comments.
- Boney; verbal warning for reacting to comments on shoutbox. Didn't do anything major to my knowledge, but was inherently provocative due to his poor standing/reputation. Also, it has been decided due to recent actions that he will sustain a 1-month shoutbox ban.
- Falaflame; +10% warning for causing drama and overreacting to conflict; also failed to report subject of conflict to moderators and handle the situation appropriately.
- Lancer; verbal warning for failure to stay out of conflict. Didn't exactly cause harm, but added to the tension and failed to report the conflict while clearly being there (either help, or stay away, please).
- Mikki; verbal warning for overreacting and failure to report the conflict in its entirety--the mods are here to help, but if you don't help them, that's an issue, and you're at fault too. The issue could have been easily resolved if you and/or Fala explained the nature of the situation. I tried to approach you about it, but you reassured me that it wasn't an issue; don't do that and then overreact later, please, it doesn't help.
Note: This is subject to change at any time. As always, warn/ban lengths are up to the staff and can be lengthened/extended as felt necessary. Naturally, the behavior/action of the person(s) involved also affects this. Everything is on a case-to-case basis. Thank you for your understanding.
Public Warn Log
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users