Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

ill never understand

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

im always amazed that some people care if their ex is misserable and will even try to make them misserable. grow up and move on
///_____WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!_____\\\

user posted image

user posted image

#2 Richter

Richter

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

user posted image

Exactly. You cared about your ex for a reason, don't treat them like shit now.

I have a reason to hate my ex, yet still remain decent to her. She cheated on me 3 times before finally having the guts to end it. Then she jumped on my adopted brother, a few days after we broke up.(Biggest stab in the back ever), yet....She is still one of my best friends, and the fact that I loved her will never change, no mater what she did to me.
The souls of the lost shall be avenged.user posted image

#3 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

I've always wondered about that mentality...I mean, this is someone you've probably spent lots of great time with...just because you broke up, do you really need to go out of your way to make them feel worse?

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#4 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

I've never had this problem lol. Most of my ex's are cool.
user posted image

#5 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

oh its not me thats having the problem. i just facepalm when i see statuses on facebook like "the fact that your miserable makes me happy"

if you hate them, then stop caring about them, good or bad

user posted image

user posted image

#6 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

If I see anyone who posts stuff like that, I usually just hide all posts by them.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#7 Esege Malan

Esege Malan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

I've never understood facebook drama at all. On topic though. I have a few EX's who have gone through a hard time and it made me smile just a bit. I'm not saying that it's right; just how I feel. I wouldn't be a jerk about it and post on the internet or tell anyone. That would start drama that I do not want to deal with. However, it doesn't change the fact that I feel, to some degree, happy that they are not having a picture perfect life. Also, I'm talking about small things, like they ran out of gas and was waiting for someone to pick them up for a hour, not that their mom died or something. That would be different.
I was sent here by Dath.

#8 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Esege Malan @ Jul 17 2011, 01:33 PM)
I've never understood facebook drama at all. On topic though. I have a few EX's who have gone through a hard time and it made me smile just a bit. I'm not saying that it's right; just how I feel. I wouldn't be a jerk about it and post on the internet or tell anyone. That would start drama that I do not want to deal with. However, it doesn't change the fact that I feel, to some degree, happy that they are not having a picture perfect life. Also, I'm talking about small things, like they ran out of gas and was waiting for someone to pick them up for a hour, not that their mom died or something. That would be different.

ya thats different and not in the wrong. but the people who go out of their way to try to "get back" at their ex???

user posted image

user posted image

#9 Esege Malan

Esege Malan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (bluspidr @ Jul 17 2011, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (Esege Malan @ Jul 17 2011, 01:33 PM)

ya thats different and not in the wrong. but the people who go out of their way to try to "get back" at their ex???

That I have never done and your right that at one point you enjoyed being around the person and it seems silly to try and get back at them. If you do that, you haven't moved on. Healing from a bad breakup starts with getting on with your life; not obsessing at getting back at them for whatever they did to you. Some people are just to weak to just move on like that.
I was sent here by Dath.

#10 Richter

Richter

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

Unfortunatly, I have tried to get back at my ex a few times, but then realized how much of an ass I was making, and just proving that I wasn't the man she wanted. In the end, I chose to give being her friend a better try.

But still, as her friend, when things happen bad to her, I can still laugh, but for the sole purpose that I am her friend. Mind you, that again, these are small instances, and, as quoted by Esege Malan

not that their mom died or something

I would never condone laughing at the expense of life, I have to much respect for the dead "Here on death, all sins of past are forgiven"

No, were talking much smaller things, like....

A phone convo with my ex a few weeks ago:

Ex: Yeah, were doing alright. I'm finding he has more flaws than I though.

Me: Oh, yeah, Like being a pot head?

Ex: No...Well, sorta the same. He started smoking recently.

Me: Yuck. how are you holding up?

Ex: Well, I made a bet with him...I told him that if he could go 2 days without smoking, I would stop complaining about it....He didn't smoke for the next three days.

Me: Sorry, but that means you don't have a right to complain. You said that you wouldn't complain if he proved it.

Ex: I said I wouldn't complain to him!

I later found out that it wasn't as bad as she was making it out, he was smoking Cigars, and only as a enjoyment.

#11 Kent

Kent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Richter @ Jul 17 2011, 05:24 PM)
user posted image

Exactly. You cared about your ex for a reason, don't treat them like shit now.

I have a reason to hate my ex, yet still remain decent to her. She cheated on me 3 times before finally having the guts to end it. Then she jumped on my adopted brother, a few days after we broke up.(Biggest stab in the back ever), yet....She is still one of my best friends, and the fact that I loved her will never change, no mater what she did to me.

I don't think I've ever seen seen such a beta person. Jesus.

#12 Richter

Richter

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

I don't think I've ever seen seen such a beta person. Jesus

For issues of not wanting to be yelled at by High and mighty religious people, I ask that you realize that I in no way shape or form wish to EVER be called
Jesus
EVER AGAIN!

Now, back on topic. Thanks for the comment, though I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in your tone.

(I believe this is how that quote should look, personally)
I don't think I've ever seen such a beta smuck. Sucker

#13 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

What's so bad about being called Jesus, if anything it would be a compliment. >.>
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#14 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:video games, reading, sleeping, eating

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Blood Falcon @ Jul 18 2011, 09:40 AM)
What's so bad about being called Jesus, if anything it would be a compliment. >.>

That's not a topic you should really get into, or want to for that matter. If you don't understand how his religious views are it's best to try and avoid things like that.

As for facebook drama I mostly ignore it, but if people want to start up crap with me I told everyone on my friends list that I would delete them. Plain and simple method to solving something they can't handle being left to themselves.
user posted image
Created by Blood Falcon. Thanks for the excellent work!

#15 Richter

Richter

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

What's so bad about being called Jesus, if anything it would be a compliment.

That's not a topic you should really get into, or want to for that matter. If you don't understand how his religious views are it's best to try and avoid things like that.

Thank you, Raig.

In a final response to your comment, Blood...I take a quote from my introduction...

But Richter Faust is actually the name of my Mermidon character from my old Fan based word based game on Proboards. He is also very closely entwined with my Religion(WHICH WILL REMAIN UNTOLD, AND NON MENTIONED AFTER THIS, SO DON'T ASK.)

I have fully capitalized the important part of the Quote, so as to avoid unnecessary questions.

#16 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

um wut

Anyways yeah I haven't been in this situation myself but there are some people that ****ed around just one to many times with me and just thinking of them makes me want to rip some heads.
user posted image

#17 Esege Malan

Esege Malan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Prince Marph @ Jul 23 2011, 10:06 PM)
um wut

Anyways yeah I haven't been in this situation myself but there are some people that ****ed around just one to many times with me and just thinking of them makes me want to rip some heads.

Well yes, but people who you formerly cared for?
I was sent here by Dath.

#18 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

Dunno about other people but I love my ex. We broke up because she had to move away and I didnt wanna hold her down. I am aware that there are some people that hate their ex but for me, that will never be the case. Like Anon said.

QUOTE (Blood Falcon @ Jul 17 2011, 03:22 PM)
If I see anyone who posts stuff like that, I usually just hide all posts by them.

#19 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (kirant @ Jul 17 2011, 06:24 PM)
I've always wondered about that mentality...I mean, this is someone you've probably spent lots of great time with...just because you broke up, do you really need to go out of your way to make them feel worse?

Most of the time they do this, not because you're happy, but because they're as miserable as they want you to be.

(Not you, as in Kirant, but a hypothetical you, of course.)

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#20 Germanicus

Germanicus

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:fire emblem<br>running<br>most rpgs (radiata stories, skies of arcadia, and so on)<br>the ladies(of course)<br>History

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

You would think most people would see the futility of making exes miserable. But alas, for the bitter SOB's. But having never been in a relationship before, guess I still don't get it, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users