Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Mikki Drawhs Purdy Picturs

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#41 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jun 9 2012, 08:15 PM)
Genderswapped ponies: Interesting concept, turning them to people and switching the gender. I don't personally watch MLP, but from what little bit of it I know, you got the outfits to match the personalities well. Nice job!

Victorious drawings: My sister watches that show a bunch, but I don't, so I can't comment on outfit personalities or any of that junk, but I can say the proportions are alright- and heck, probably better than mine. I'd say that you do have a habbit of drawing people more skinny than is realistic, but other than that, not too bad.

Thank you. And I'm a HUGE fan of the show. I want to meet Avan Jogia so badly. D: And the rest of the cast toooooooo! But yeah, I guess I do.

#42 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

Well then, if you're willing to improve on what you see as a problem, your art would be a bit better IMO. Simply don't draw people as skinny, is all. Having the sides roughly flush with the hips usually does it for guys, and just a little thinner is usually perfect for guys, I'd say. Regardless, your drawings are already pretty good; I'm just offering a tip on how I think you could improve a little.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#43 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

Thanks for the feedback, SmashedFish.

Anyway, I would post more work, but they're all Victorious related, so I'm not gonna post them. I'll post more non Victorious related stuff soon.

#44 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

Alright, whatever works for you. Why aren't you posting the Victorious stuff, though?

Spoiler

#45 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

I will.....D:

Don't Cry Mikan! (Mikan Sakura from Gakuen Alice/Manga (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Avia/Falkner's Genderswap from Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver. I love how her hair turned out! <3 Thank you white pencil! (: (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Genderswap Version of Queen Chrysalis from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Cat's Genderswap from Victorious "Cam" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Andre's Genderswap from Victorious "Andrea" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Beck's Genderswap from Victorious "Becca" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Jade's Genderswap from Victorious "Jay" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Robbie's Genderswap from Victorious "Rose" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image]

And that's all for now, I believe.

#46 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

Got moar work up, yo. START POSTING YOUR GOD FORSAKEN COMMENTS!

Morty from Pokemon as a Female (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Lt. Surge from Pokemon as a Female (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#47 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:57 AM

I'm going to have to be brutally honest here for the pokegenderswaps; the eyelashes are a bit too long IMO, the necks are too long and thin, the faces have noticeably the exact same expression, and the breasts are just really awkwardly done in a way that defies words; they're like deflated balloons, I guess.. You did well with the designs themselves ignoring anatomy, though.

Spoiler

#48 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jun 16 2012, 08:57 PM)
I'm going to have to be brutally honest here for the pokegenderswaps; the eyelashes are a bit too long IMO, the necks are too long and thin, the faces have noticeably the exact same expression, and the breasts are just really awkwardly done in a way that defies words; they're like deflated balloons, I guess.. You did well with the designs themselves ignoring anatomy, though.

user posted image

#49 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hey, no offense meant! I did go a bit overboard there, honestly. I'm just trying to point out everything I see wrong with your drawings, so you know what to work on. Your designs are great, like I said earlier, so focus on that and just try to improve everything else. wink.gif Small steps, I guess.

Let's go ahead and move on ton the other 8, shall we?

Mikan: Honestly, I see nothing wrong here. Great job.
Avia: Clever name, and yes, the hair did come out pretty well IMO. The neck's a bit thin and long and the stump arms make everything else just... dunno. Why don't you try drawing these to show people's entire bodies? It might make things fall into place a little better.
Larvae: Again, I haven't watched the show, but this seems pretty accurate. QUick question; why do you do a buncha genderswaps?

...Drat, I gotta go again. I'll wrap this up later today.

Spoiler

#50 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jun 17 2012, 09:41 AM)
Hey, no offense meant! I did go a bit overboard there, honestly. I'm just trying to point out everything I see wrong with your drawings, so you know what to work on. Your designs are great, like I said earlier, so focus on that and just try to improve everything else. wink.gif Small steps, I guess.

Let's go ahead and move on ton the other 8, shall we?

Mikan: Honestly, I see nothing wrong here. Great job.
Avia: Clever name, and yes, the hair did come out pretty well IMO. The neck's a bit thin and long and the stump arms make everything else just... dunno. Why don't you try drawing these to show people's entire bodies? It might make things fall into place a little better.
Larvae: Again, I haven't watched the show, but this seems pretty accurate. QUick question; why do you do a buncha genderswaps?

...Drat, I gotta go again. I'll wrap this up later today.

I know....haha. And it's called a bust...but thank you. And the reason why I'm doing/did genderswaps is because I don't know. Since I had a drought in art, I decided to do themes.....and it didn't work out so well.

So anyway....um...yeah.

Two more for today.

Kana from Harvest Moon as a female "Kalel" (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

The 3 Ghosts of Cartoon Network, Carrie from The Amazing World of Gumball, High Five Ghost from Regular Show, Ghost Princess from Adventure Time (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#51 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

Alright, so the Victorious stuff is great in design and hair- you've been working on the hair a lot, haven't you? Great job, I've noticed improvement wink.gif- but my concerns of long, thin necks and oddly done breasts still stand. Do you sketch in pencil before anything else? It may help.

Oh snap, a post in response before I posted! Busts are alright, though why not go beyond? Also, your themes are usually interesting, if I'm not horribly misunderstanding the word theme.

Let's see...

Kalel: XDXDXD They're a lot better than most of your drawings here, I will say! Is this perhaps a new standard to hold the rest to? wink.gif

Ghosts: Seeing as I've seen all of one of these from the original show (a friend showed me an episode of Adventure Time once), I can only speak for that one, but she's done well, in my opinion. Nicely done eyes, the remind me of the original!

Spoiler

#52 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jun 17 2012, 08:10 PM)
Alright, so the Victorious stuff is great in design and hair- you've been working on the hair a lot, haven't you? Great job, I've noticed improvement wink.gif- but my concerns of long, thin necks and oddly done breasts still stand. Do you sketch in pencil before anything else? It may help.

Oh snap, a post in response before I posted! Busts are alright, though why not go beyond? Also, your themes are usually interesting, if I'm not horribly misunderstanding the word theme.

Let's see...

Kalel: XDXDXD They're a lot better than most of your drawings here, I will say! Is this perhaps a new standard to hold the rest to? wink.gif

Ghosts: Seeing as I've seen all of one of these from the original show (a friend showed me an episode of Adventure Time once), I can only speak for that one, but she's done well, in my opinion. Nicely done eyes, the remind me of the original!

Thank you! And I really don't know why Kalel turned out so good. D:

As for hair.....again...I really dunno.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the little note on the side, haha.

#53 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Nah, it was funny. biggrin.gif Anyway, yes, can't wait to see more!

Spoiler

#54 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

Only one today, sorry folks. Crazy arse'd day. But hey, this might be my best one yet! <3

Beck, Jade, and Cat (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

And just to fill up some extra space, here are some of my older but decent work. And when I mean decent, not too shabby....ish. The following are long gone now, but eh.

Paper Peach and Baby Peach (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Raccoon Mario (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Neku from The World Ends With You (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Piggy from Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Slifer Red Dorm from Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Obelisk Blue Dorm from Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#55 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Why don't you have my dorm?

Whoa! Not to shabby!
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#56 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

Hello everyone.

Ugh, due to the -inappropriate/racist term for blacks- children who live in the apartments behind my house decided to have a late night pool party that lasted until 1am last night, I only have once again, one piece of artwork to post today. But, I colored in the picture of Jade, Beck, and Cat.

Jade, Beck, and Cat Colored (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Trina, Robbie, and Rex (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#57 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

Where are you people? I'm lonely. =(

The Eeveeloutions (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Robeon
Patcheon
Aerion
Yanmeon
Galleon
Draceon © Me, I created them.

I Miss You (An AngelxBuffy picture) Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#58 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

EVEES. .w.

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#59 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (arimibn @ Jun 22 2012, 09:55 PM)
EVEES. .w.

I know! biggrin.gif

Only one new piece today. D:

Haruhi Suzumiya (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#60 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:57 AM

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT'S DRAWING TIME! D:< SO SUCK IT UP! D:<

Vavan Got Swag (Victoria JusticexAvan Jogia (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

The Breakfast Club Gang: Brian, Bender, Claire, Allison, Jock (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Allison from the Breakfast Club (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Kairi from Kingdom of Hearts (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Ariana Grande's Birthday was the 26th, so I sent this to her. YAY FANMAIL! And um...no, that's not my name after I love you! IT'S NOT. IT'S NOT. It is.....please don't find me! ): (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

And that's it for now....Please comment? ): Except falalaflame. I'm mad at you right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users