Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Characters you wish were recruitable

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

x (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
As for Em, Chrom wanted to get her body iirc, but Basilio told him to run because they were outnumbered. My guess is that either Gangrel stored her somewhere to be dealt with after beating Chrom, but she woke up and walked off, or that she was left behind in the commotion after Chrom and co ran. It's iffy, but hey. Walhart, Gangrel, and Aversa being alive was complete BS, though. Perhaps that's why only MU can fully defeat Grima- Chrom would try a fatal blow and miss, like he did with the other three. tongue.gif (Yes, I know that none of those kills had to be made by Chrom, but I feel like Chrom making the kills is somewhat canon.)

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#22 AbsolutelyTotalSilence

AbsolutelyTotalSilence

Hawk King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Zelda and Metroid among other things. Probably tied with Blazer for "FES member most anticipating a TWEWY appearance at E3". THERE'S STILL HOPE GUYS

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Cervantes, seconded or, well, third-ed. There isn't really a word for that.
That mustache should be an available option when you make a new Avatar after beating the game. It's science!

and come on, they could have put Shinon in the game as a Bonus Box team, why not?
The Bonus Box has Brom in it. BROM. SERIOUSLY? Not even Gatrie or Tauroneo, both of which were far better? Oh, and a set of Bonus Box teams featuring Batta the Beast, Denning, Ninian, and Sain. Make it happen.

Actual characters from the game...Admittedly, I think the FE13 bosses didn't stand out as much for me as the rest of the series' bosses did. Besides Cervantes, he's awesome.
click for random quotes (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Scott: at this point we're going to have iron, steel, and silver vulneraries

Silence: if nyan cats start showing up on my lawn it's your fault
Gold: O_o

jboney93: Not very much, cause girls don't tend to try to sing much higher in pitch than they can talk.
Edmania: clearly you haven't listened to enough japanese pop music

Agent Ryru: For example, you would have a hard time exciting me with a concept for a FPS game
Agent Ryru: But on the other hand even I would have to admit said game could be awesome.
Agent Ryru: Like portal, for example
Agent Ryru: And...
Agent Ryru: ...there must be some other amazing FPS game...
Agent Ryru: Oh right.
Agent Ryru: Portal 2!

user posted image

#23 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

And Mustafa had the whole memorable thing going on due to his dialog in the chapter and the whole epic music

Also I like the idea of new... asdf things for Avatar

like if you could unlock new hair styles/other things to customize I think that would be great--you could kinda do that in FE12 though it was story-based meaning you had the option at some point and could remove it after like the next chapter I think so eh

Anyhow that'd definitely add some replay value and give avatars more variety as well as distinguish between people who play a lot versus people who don't I suppose XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#24 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (AbsolutelyTotalSilence @ May 14 2013, 07:38 PM)

That mustache should be an available option when you make a new Avatar after beating the game. It's science!

come on, he's already overpowered enough without the stache buff

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#25 AbsolutelyTotalSilence

AbsolutelyTotalSilence

Hawk King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Zelda and Metroid among other things. Probably tied with Blazer for "FES member most anticipating a TWEWY appearance at E3". THERE'S STILL HOPE GUYS

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

who needs DLC when you get all stats +10 from the mustache
click for random quotes (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Scott: at this point we're going to have iron, steel, and silver vulneraries

Silence: if nyan cats start showing up on my lawn it's your fault
Gold: O_o

jboney93: Not very much, cause girls don't tend to try to sing much higher in pitch than they can talk.
Edmania: clearly you haven't listened to enough japanese pop music

Agent Ryru: For example, you would have a hard time exciting me with a concept for a FPS game
Agent Ryru: But on the other hand even I would have to admit said game could be awesome.
Agent Ryru: Like portal, for example
Agent Ryru: And...
Agent Ryru: ...there must be some other amazing FPS game...
Agent Ryru: Oh right.
Agent Ryru: Portal 2!

user posted image

#26 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ May 14 2013, 11:01 PM)
And Mustafa had the whole memorable thing going on due to his dialog in the chapter and the whole epic music

I disagree. Awakening's "tragic villains" were FAR less compelling than what FE has churned out before, IMO. The GBA era alone has something like a dozen quality tragic villains that get built up across significant portions of the game. Mustafa basically gets "I'm not a terrible person" and then dies. In comparison to the Black Fang guys or Eirika Route Lyon or even Hetzel from RD, I never really thought "I wish I didn't have to kill this guy."
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users