Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  xcrash1998 : (21 September 2018 - 05:46 PM) I like games that actually reward you for reaching more difficult objectives.
A good example would be the golden ballon in Super Mario Oddisey it more like a trophy and less like an in game side note of what you did.
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:13 AM) but like yeah I get more trophies/achievements in games that I just happened to play more bcuz the game itself was fun or w/e and it's like oh ok i also will get these things just through doing the stuff i wanted to do anyway, that's cool i guess lol
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:08 AM) like they don't rly hurt but they aren't something of particular value, it's kinda like a fancy alert with a title that tells u u did a thing, it's not bad but im not rly one to go out of my way to obtain the validation of a video game through something that can usually just be done via spending enough time/effort on it

(getting to like the top X% of a competitive multiplayer game or smth would be a diff story, but in that case i wouldn't even want an achievement, i feel like just getting there should feel rewarding in itself, so... yeah, lol)
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:07 AM) yeah I'm not a trophy/achievement guy lol
@  acceptance : (13 September 2018 - 10:35 PM) That's just not incentive enough for me, man.
@  acceptance : (13 September 2018 - 10:34 PM) Plus with modern gaming a lot of the time the most you can hope for if you get all the collectibles is a trophy/achievement. Which I suppose is valuable to some people, but it's not gonna add anything to the game whatsoever.
@  Fire Blazer : (12 September 2018 - 05:58 PM) like yeah sidequests with an actual crafted scenario to them, post-game dungeons that aren't TOO much grinding/rehashed content, etc. are cool
@  Fire Blazer : (12 September 2018 - 05:57 PM) yeah I only like completionist stuff if it's like meaningful content/not super grindy but usually at some point it becomes kind of annoying so meh
@  acceptance : (11 September 2018 - 01:01 AM) Gotta love unforgivingly difficult super bosses. (Looking at you, Lingering Will.)
@  acceptance : (11 September 2018 - 01:00 AM) I cannot do the whole collectible thing. It always feel so tedious. Sidequests and EX dungeons are always fun though.
@  xcrash1998 : (09 September 2018 - 06:56 AM) So thats perfect for me
@  xcrash1998 : (09 September 2018 - 06:55 AM) I am rather obsessed with completing on 100% unless it is completely unreasonable to do so
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:51 AM) if they ever make a sequel/spiritual successor or the like at the very least it should have my attention, haha
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:50 AM) so yeah, great, great game overall, I even bought the expansion and played the heck out of that too because it was so much fun. Think I ended up almost 100%ing it (basically fully explored the map IIRC, not sure I did everything but at the very least I should have gotten pretty close).

and I'm not really a completionist either, so again... just speaks volumes about how fun the game was IMO.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:48 AM) Awesome gameplay, sweet enemies, an overall interesting premise and plot along with some solid writing, even the soundtrack was decent for a Western game, lol... but of course, the VISUALS. whew. the game looks soooo good. couldn't help but take pictures even though I don't usually consider myself that kinda guy, lol. the environments and hyper-realistic look are just so visually appealing I was often kinda mesmerized, similar to how I felt with Xenoblade X.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:46 AM) I'm surprised to have finally found some other people who have played and liked that game though. I was excited for Horizon: Zero Dawn and got it at launch and ended up basically binging it, IIRC even putting P5 on hold for a bit, because it was just so much fun.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:46 AM) ouch @ potential april fools lol
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:34 AM) Still an excellent game. One of the more interesting stories I've come across in a game, especially an open-world one, and some pretty solid characters and worldbuilding. The gameplay is fun and works really, really well in the setting, too.
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) Although that article is from April 1st and my google searches are not revealing any other evidence of a PC release...
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:29 AM) Ah yes! I just played that game this past summer with my friends (who have a PS4) and it really was great! I'm really glad it's coming to PC so I can have it myself, and also because I've got some PS-less friends who would really enjoy it.

Photo

What do you look like thread

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

bb the scenery is so awesome it kind of draws attention away from you

well, I'll be the first to admit you've got a lot of swag, but srs, I wish I had the opportunities for photos on such nice-looking scenery

Haha, Wales is lovely in places :P

We're basking in the Kamina glasses man.

True dat.

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:35 PM

consider me a bit jealous

I was practically amazed just to be reminded what sunshine looked like today lol (and now it's gloomy again because it started raining like crazy)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, the weather's been great here, oddly enough.

#24 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:24 PM

14y5yy9.jpg

Still a piece of shit who doesn't know how to smile like a normal human being. This time with less plaid.

Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#25 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:31 PM

Sooooo... ummm... don't take this the wrong way.... are you not wearing a shirt??? O_o

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#26 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

Sooooo... ummm... don't take this the wrong way.... are you not wearing a shirt??? O_o

Lol, no. I ain't wearing a shirt. It gets hot as piss down here in the Spring time. Sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable.

#27 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

This is me on the right, around January time, the beard comes and goes as it pleases

Attached Files

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#28 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:29 PM

Damned Staff so lazy they don't even upload their pictures to a proper hosting site or even change to an avatar.

Still a piece of shit who doesn't know how to smile like a normal human being. This time with less plaid.

Lol I think your smile's fine. 

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#29 Candy

Candy

Bishoujo Senshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

look guys its zayn from one direction

heres me:

simpsons_cat_lady_fox_thumb_560x392.jpg

nah but really that's me in 50 years

here's really me (with a bunny):

Spoiler

poor bunny trololol

#30 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

That poor Bunny, did he/she survive this encounter???

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#31 Candy

Candy

Bishoujo Senshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

well I'm not really sure - it was on an animal farm where they had a whole load of rabbits/guinea pigs you can just play with. There are also lots of birds everywhere, here's one on my head who DROPPED FOOD IN MY HAIR:

Spoiler

Was a fun day, lots of cool animals there and we got to ride segways around. Dream come true.

#32 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Members
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

Wow so many pets. You weren't kidding about the crazy cat lady in 50 years thing were you. 

My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

user posted image

#33 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

the only real question to be asked, amirite

I'm glad it was just a farm or whatever, but somehow, the way you were holding it... had me the slightest bit concerned

EDIT: on a side note, I should probably like, share a photo of myself here. eventually. or just keep being an enigma. I like that. maybe I should cosplay as Roy and post that so people only think of me as Roy now. though it might be easier to cosplay as Luffy since my hair's already black and he's a more popular character... hmmmmmm

random thought: why didn't I ask for Luffy to be in Smash?

I'm an idiot *facepalm* I MEAN IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN but since people are doing crazy ideas anyway. instead of asking for a somewhat plausible idea like Roy, I should have been a true One Piece fanboy and done Luffy. oh well. Roy is cool too. and he will probably remain as my avatar for a while as to make people think that I really look like Roy or something. mwahahahahaha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#34 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:29 PM

Rare photograph of me not wearing my Kamina shades 

Spoiler

user posted image

#35 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:30 PM

look guys its zayn from one direction

Yeah. Only dirtier, and less British.

Edit: Or Australian maybe? Where the fuck is fuck are they from again?

#36 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:34 AM

Me and Ryan at the Smite Tourney last year.

Spoiler
Ryan. Put your Kamina glasses back on. XD

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#37 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:58 AM

So, arim, what WAS the evacuation plan in that building?

Red_Blue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#38 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

Spoiler

*banned*

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#39 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:58 PM

What do I look like?

Well, I guess the answer to that is shit :D

...But here you are plebs:

ce34288fb56c0fe6a4617d1b958c7de8.png

btw children, what i'm doing and where I was in that photo (which you can't see) is a BAD idea. Do NOT walk into the middle of a frozen lake. It's hella sketchy.

Posted Image

#40 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

[removed]

*banned*

we all look kinda dumb in that, thanks Cero >___>

What do I look like?

Well, I guess the answer to that is shit :D

...But here you are plebs:

ce34288fb56c0fe6a4617d1b958c7de8.png

btw children, what i'm doing and where I was in that photo (which you can't see) is a BAD idea. Do NOT walk into the middle of a frozen lake. It's hella sketchy.

lol so negative

you actually look quite a bit older/maturer than before did puberty finally hit you or something?

I also get the feeling that you spend a fair amount of time dealing with facial hair. assuming so, I feel your pain (if only because I'm super lazy lol)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users