Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Greetings from nowhere land

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi! Remember me? Just curious. It's been awhile. Dunno if feshrine still has the same regulars it used to years ago. Get at me cause I have some casual questions. Hope you are all doing well.

Out.
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#2 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

Well since i am new here I can't really say good to see you again but good to have you back.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Hi! Remember me? Just curious. It's been awhile. Dunno if feshrine still has the same regulars it used to years ago. Get at me cause I have some casual questions. Hope you are all doing well.

Out.

lol of course

good to see you man

unfortunately almost no posting happens on the forums anymore, but we have a nice little Discord, hit me up if you want to join, we're about to make some efforts to get it to be a bit more active again since right now it's almost exclusively the old regulars and such

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

Sure.

I have to download the program and haven't used it yet, but I can give it a go.

How have you been Blazer?

user posted image

#5 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

Welcome back Cheshy.

I've been to Nowhere Land myself a few times. The weather there is quite nice, sometimes I just wanna curl up into a ball and live there forever.

Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#6 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

Takes sometime getting used to. But it's always better to have company, so here I am. Once I get home from work I think I'll install discord.

I dug up some old files on the computer and rediscovered my patched rom that has my unfinished hack on it. Wondering if anyone was interested in playing it since it may never be finished.

I honestly still see potential in it and desire a finished product. Nonetheless, those are my thoughts, hoping some might lend an opinion or two on how to proceed. I actually considered visiting Serenes Forest to check on the popularity of moded games. I like feshrine more, so I figured I'd stop here first; plus Blazer.

Was there any way I can upload the patch or rom so I might jumpstart a project or finally put it to rest?

user posted image

#7 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

Oh hey Cheshire, not sure if you remember me since I wasn't very active around here, but welcome back anyway!

#8 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:44 PM

Thanks, it's nice to be remembered. Your name does look familiar.

user posted image

#9 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

Ayeeee, it's Cheshire! Was wondering what happened to you. Good to have you back.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

Sure.

I have to download the program and haven't used it yet, but I can give it a go.

How have you been Blazer?

I'm doing alright man. you know life. tons of stuff happens. it's never all that easy, and it kinda feels like life only gets harder over time. but it is what it is, haha. how about you? hanging in there?

Takes sometime getting used to. But it's always better to have company, so here I am. Once I get home from work I think I'll install discord.

I dug up some old files on the computer and rediscovered my patched rom that has my unfinished hack on it. Wondering if anyone was interested in playing it since it may never be finished.

I honestly still see potential in it and desire a finished product. Nonetheless, those are my thoughts, hoping some might lend an opinion or two on how to proceed. I actually considered visiting Serenes Forest to check on the popularity of moded games. I like feshrine more, so I figured I'd stop here first; plus Blazer.

Was there any way I can upload the patch or rom so I might jumpstart a project or finally put it to rest?

"plus Blazer"

not sure what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment? XD. I don't hack anymore though, if that's what you were alluding to, so I'm afraid I won't be much help there. XP

that aside, uh, feel free to post it in the hacking section? and you or me can shoot a link in the FES Discord maybe. AFAIK hacking is mostly dead, with only a small portion of people still trying to make something of it. which makes sense, the GBA games are honestly super old if you actually think about it, haha. I can't really tell you what to do with the project, but I know the feeling of like, man, it'd be nice if this could be finished, but sometimes it's just not feasible even if you want to think it is, and all that. finishing stuff is hard, especially super time-consuming stuff like modding or game dev.

anyway, hit me up on Discord soon so I can add you to the chat, I think Shu and bblues should remember you, heh.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users