Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hi I am Nathan i have been into fire emblem since i played FE7 somewhere in 2012 on an emulator, BUT WAIT! I still went to buy the game as well as Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon.
After that I got very interested in the fire emblem hacks and so I went through Blazer ultimate tutorial which I am still going through some parts at the moment.

What else ummm.. So I was born 2000 the 10th of March also love smash since I played it as a kid. (At the moment i cant't play because I am going to school in England while I needed to leave my consol at home in switzerland).
I sometimes go and draw and like computer science.

My profile name is xcrash1998 because as a kid I wanted to play online and for me this was the coolest name there could be (even though it actually was crash2000 what i first (2000 year of birth) came up with but then changed to the above because yeah it sounded better).

I am not a really talk active person maybe because at the moment I need to speek english now and actually my first language was actually german since i lived in Zürich (switzerland) and couldn't really get used to the change, even though my dad was from Nigeria and picked up a lot of english as a kid because of him.

So that is all about me, seing forward to see all the other topics

And yes I posted a question before I actually wrote this and I know that I opened this acount About half year ago.

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hi I am Nathan i have been into fire emblem since i played FE7 somewhere in 2012 on an emulator, BUT WAIT! I still went to buy the game as well as Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon.
After that I got very interested in the fire emblem hacks and so I went through Blazer ultimate tutorial which I am still going through some parts at the moment.

What else ummm.. So I was born 2000 the 10th of March also love smash since I played it as a kid. (At the moment i cant't play because I am going to school in England while I needed to leave my consol at home in switzerland).
I sometimes go and draw and like computer science.

My profile name is xcrash1998 because as a kid I wanted to play online and for me this was the coolest name there could be (even though it actually was crash2000 what i first (2000 year of birth) came up with but then changed to the above because yeah it sounded better).

I am not a really talk active person maybe because at the moment I need to speek english now and actually my first language was actually german since i lived in Zürich (switzerland) and couldn't really get used to the change, even though my dad was from Nigeria and picked up a lot of english as a kid because of him.

So that is all about me, seing forward to see all the other topics

And yes I posted a question before I actually wrote this and I know that I opened this acount About half year ago.

yooo, welcome. don't worry, we're not going to report you or anything for emulating games XD I'm glad you bought them though~

2000 huh, man I feel so old now, heh. Smash is awesome, we have a number of Smash players here, albeit they aren't all active these days, heh.

I'm a computer science major myself, it can be tough sometimes so hopefully that's going well for you!

I like your story for your name, I kind of figured 1998 would be the year you'd be born in, but it's actually 2000... hahaha. That's interesting.

I know it can be tough speaking a second language, I actually know another guy who speaks German and is into FE, maybe I should have you two meet, heh.

Anyway, we're not too active here these days since most of the older members got old and busy and stuff, and sorry I couldn't answer your question, I saw it too late and I also haven't hacked in a while haha, but hopefully I'll see you in the shuotbox or such, and feel free to join the Discord channel if you have Discord since we discuss Fire Emblem there sometimes (and other stuff), it would be cool to have a person join :)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

hey there nathan, welcome to the shrine

#4 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:00 AM

Hello and welcome. We're all very happy to have you here.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#5 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:42 AM

Thank you all for the warm welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users