Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~<3 ^^

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~

I wish to start off by introducing myself and letting everyone know that I will be going by the name of Lucina; I have just joined Fire Emblem Shrine and am looking forward to getting to know and become friends with everyone; however, I am an extremely shy person who would always try their best to speak out and get to know people and befriend them; I have been a fan of the Fire Emblem franchise since the initial announcement of Fire Emblem Awakening and Lucina is my favourite character from the game, hence my name; I have been into the Fire Emblem franchise ever since and have purchased and played every game, i.e Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, etc.; I look forward to reading the private messages I may receive from the some of you, as well as the replies to this thread; that is all from me for me; sayonara, minna-san.~<3 ^^

#2 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:09 PM

well hello there new potential friend *waves*

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.~

I wish to start off by introducing myself and letting everyone know that I will be going by the name of Lucina; I have just joined Fire Emblem Shrine and am looking forward to getting to know and become friends with everyone; however, I am an extremely shy person who would always try their best to speak out and get to know people and befriend them; I have been a fan of the Fire Emblem franchise since the initial announcement of Fire Emblem Awakening and Lucina is my favourite character from the game, hence my name; I have been into the Fire Emblem franchise ever since and have purchased and played every game, i.e Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, etc.; I look forward to reading the private messages I may receive from the some of you, as well as the replies to this thread; that is all from me for me; sayonara, minna-san.~<3 ^^

Hey there, welcome.

Told you this already, but we're not too active here, mostly just a small group of friends. We do have a Discord chat though if you're into that kind of thing, just let me know and I can send you a link to join or something.

I know what it's like to be shy, no worries.

by "have purchased and played every game", do you mean only the ones since Awakening, or the entire series? Just curious if you've played the other English games (FE7-11), or any of the Japanese only ones.

Also, given by the uh... Japanese touch you've added to your post, might you be an anime fan or the like? or perhaps just Japanese or Japanese-speaking? again, just curious. We have a few anime fans here, though I don't think any of us are super hardcore. I tend to be pretty picky about shows myself, haha.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

Hey there, welcome.

Told you this already, but we're not too active here, mostly just a small group of friends. We do have a Discord chat though if you're into that kind of thing, just let me know and I can send you a link to join or something.

I know what it's like to be shy, no worries.

by "have purchased and played every game", do you mean only the ones since Awakening, or the entire series? Just curious if you've played the other English games (FE7-11), or any of the Japanese only ones.

Also, given by the uh... Japanese touch you've added to your post, might you be an anime fan or the like? or perhaps just Japanese or Japanese-speaking? again, just curious. We have a few anime fans here, though I don't think any of us are super hardcore. I tend to be pretty picky about shows myself, haha.

By, "having purchased and played every game," I mean I have played the entire Fire Emblem series, including the other localised games (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon), and the Japan-exclusive releases (i.e Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Fire Emblem Gaiden, Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, BS Fire Emblem: Archanea War Chronicles, Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, and Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow); and as to answer your question towards the Japanese touch I had added to my post; yes, I am a Japanese otaku. ^^

#5 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Oh wow, that takes some dedication lol. Especially with how expensive FE games can get. Good for you =)

Which was your favorite?

#6 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

shit bro thats crazy lmao.

Yooo welcome things are pretty chill around here enjoy your stay looking at the shoutbox lol

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#7 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:36 AM

Yes the shoutbox always takes priority. You'd do well to remember that.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:17 AM

By, "having purchased and played every game," I mean I have played the entire Fire Emblem series, including the other localised games (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon), and the Japan-exclusive releases (i.e Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Fire Emblem Gaiden, Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, BS Fire Emblem: Archanea War Chronicles, Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, and Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow); and as to answer your question towards the Japanese touch I had added to my post; yes, I am a Japanese otaku. ^^

oh, sorry to have questioned you, then. XD it's just that you only listed the newer games, so I was a little unsure.

it's awesome that you've bought and played them all. I might've played them all, but I def didn't purchase or beat them all, it's a big series and the games can be so different that they don't always appeal to me, heh. but on the other hand, it's cool that the games being so different means there can be all sorts of fans... and then there are super fans that have them all. =O XD

since you presumably bought the games in Japanese, do you understand them? (not sure if by "Japanese otaku" you meant "actually from Japan" or not, XP) either way, tell us your favorite shows! we won't judge (at least not too much =P), people are free to like what they like, just curious.

personally I own the FE anime OVA or whatever, and that might've been the first show I ever owned (though I didn't really know what 'anime' was back then, lol...), so that's a funny tidbit. you might have some FE games I don't have, but do you have the FE OVA??? haha

Oh wow, that takes some dedication lol. Especially with how expensive FE games can get. Good for you =)

Which was your favorite?

ikr?? even I don't have a full collection, haha. I've been beaten

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

Now, now, blazer. No need to get into a competition with the new person. :P

Welcome person who has all the FE titles! I take it you can read and translate Japanese if you own all the JPN-only titles? That's cool!

IUfb9Eg.png

#10 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

oh, sorry to have questioned you, then. XD it's just that you only listed the newer games, so I was a little unsure.

it's awesome that you've bought and played them all. I might've played them all, but I def didn't purchase or beat them all, it's a big series and the games can be so different that they don't always appeal to me, heh. but on the other hand, it's cool that the games being so different means there can be all sorts of fans... and then there are super fans that have them all. =O XD

since you presumably bought the games in Japanese, do you understand them? (not sure if by "Japanese otaku" you meant "actually from Japan" or not, XP) either way, tell us your favorite shows! we won't judge (at least not too much =P), people are free to like what they like, just curious.

personally I own the FE anime OVA or whatever, and that might've been the first show I ever owned (though I didn't really know what 'anime' was back then, lol...), so that's a funny tidbit. you might have some FE games I don't have, but do you have the FE OVA??? haha

ikr?? even I don't have a full collection, haha. I've been beaten

I do indeed understand the Japanese-exclusive releases in all of their entirety, and as to provide an answer to the second part to your question; I am from Japan, and my favourite anime are, well...there are too many to state as of this moment in time. ^^'

I absolutely also do have the Fire Emblem anime OVA owned on VHS. ^^

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:40 PM

I do indeed understand the Japanese-exclusive releases in all of their entirety, and as to provide an answer to the second part to your question; I am from Japan, and my favourite anime are, well...there are too many to state as of this moment in time. ^^'

I absolutely also do have the Fire Emblem anime OVA owned on VHS. ^^

oh no!!! you got me completely beat then T_T. hahahaha

if you have a MyAnimeList, you can share that, heh. and you're also free to join our Discord chat if you want, just let me know. (it's pretty casual and such.)

そういえば、ときどき日本語の練習してもいいですか。俺の日本語の理解が無感動ですから。まあ、見て通りです

speaking/typing is especially difficult in that my grammar use/word nuances can be pretty off, I'm more used to playing games in Japanese (like in the Ys or Trails series, and I played Fire Emblem Echoes and TMS#FE in Japanese as well, that kind of thing)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

Welcome! You are probably the biggest fire emblem fan I've come across. It is also my favorite franchise and have played several titles as well. Lucia is one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite. Nice to see a like-mindex player around.
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users