Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Return

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:01 PM

Hi, it's been a long time.

I think I disappeared for like, three or so years. I was having a hard time with school and the like... typical stuff, I guess.

I don't know if a bunch of the people I knew from back then are still around. I think I saw Cero somewhere, but other than that, everything's different!

Hopefully, there are some others I knew from years ago, but I'm looking forward to being back on here.

EDIT: The thing that triggered my memory of the forum was this picture I found when looking through some things on my Photobucket. When it's on Photobucket, that's how you know it's ancient

image_zps268c5688.jpg

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#2 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

Welcome back bruh.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:54 PM

Holy shit it's Solace, damn it's been so long man. Good to see you back! Those Kuomo pics are a blast to the past lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#4 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

Holy shit it's Solace, damn it's been so long man. Good to see you back! Those Kuomo pics are a blast to the past lol. 

Whoa, you're a mod.  :o

I've really been out of the loop.

What's up?

#5 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:25 AM

Yup I've moved up in the world lol. Mostly cause this place needed to be ridden of bots and all the other mods were inactive lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#6 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:29 AM

I feel like I vaguely remember you.

...Oh yes.  You had that RP all those years ago.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#7 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:20 AM

Yup I've moved up in the world lol. Mostly cause this place needed to be ridden of bots and all the other mods were inactive lol.

So I see. I'll look to becoming active again, I've also joined the Discord server so there's that.

I feel like I vaguely remember you.

...Oh yes.  You had that RP all those years ago.

Oh yeah, I did one of those on here, that's right.. I'm afraid to look for it because I don't think I was any good of a writer that time, but I've (hopefully) improved a ton since I've taken many hiatuses to refine it throughout the time period.

Still don't want to look back on my old writing though, I don't think I'd recognize myself, lol

#8 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:41 AM

Oh yeah, I did one of those on here, that's right.. I'm afraid to look for it because I don't think I was any good of a writer that time, but I've (hopefully) improved a ton since I've taken many hiatuses to refine it throughout the time period.

Still don't want to look back on my old writing though, I don't think I'd recognize myself, lol

Don't worry.  I'm sure my writing was much, much worse and I'd hate it too.  It's always a good writing experience though as you learn how your writing style has changed.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#9 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

Well I don't think I was around yet before you left, but welcome back anyway.

(also if your profile is correct it would seem you are exactly one day older than me...thank you for that. I'll provide context later if you need it, but for now rest easy knowing you've just given me the chance to mess with one of my friends)

#10 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:47 PM

WB person I don't know!

(also if your profile is correct it would seem you are exactly one day older than me...thank you for that. I'll provide context later if you need it, but for now rest easy knowing you've just given me the chance to mess with one of my friends)

...That makes me curious. lol

IUfb9Eg.png

#11 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:08 PM

Hm, I might have "returned" for a very brief period when you first joined if I recall correctly, but I had no time to do anything I wanted since I was going to high school and working at the same time, so I just disappeared again anyway. Regardless, thanks for the welcome and hope to see you around, I already see you on the Discord but I'm shy

WB person I don't know!

...That makes me curious. lol

I'm also curious..

#12 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:49 PM

Basically I've been friends with the guy for...9 years now? I think? Long enough I can't remember how long it's been anyway, and he had this complex starting in middle school about how everyone is taller than him(not really a thing anymore, but the rest of us will still poke at it a little from time to time), and then one day he found out that he was older than me...by three days. And from that point on anytime I try to fuck with him he just says "3 days kiddo".

Edit: anyway I told him" an internet buddy"(namely you) was born a day before me in the hopes that I'll be able to put a stop to it. I doubt it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

#13 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:25 PM

yo yo, welcome back. (again.) It's good to see you're still alive and all that, haha.

The Kuomo thing is DEFINITELY a blast from the past. I still wonder what happened to that chick, lol. And feel slightly bad cuz I think we scared her off, ahahahaha... >>'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users