Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Match 1

118 replies to this topic

#1 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

In Arena #4, in the west wing of Ragnarok, Xin stood in the middle of a large, expansive forest. This had been the work of the mages he had commissioned earlier, and the entire arena had been transformed from a boring circle, to a large forest, with trees as tall as 30ft, as well as bushes, spiked vines, and rotting wood. Here the first match was to take place. The gates replaced by dark caves, the walls replaced by raging fires. The audience was seated above all the trees, in large treehouse-like structures. No one could see the entire arena, as this was a suspense arena, rather then a straight-on action arena.

Xin floated to the top of the biggest tree, which happened to be in the center. His voice boomed throughout the arena, in a constant tone of voice, "The first Ragnarok Tournament is about to begin! In the East Cave is Volug, while the West Cave hold Subeta. First one to surrender or be knocked out loses the fight. Fighters begin!"

((Anyone can post, but anyone not directly in the fight can only be in the audience.))
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#2 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:17 PM

Subeta walked it, slowly unsheathing his sword with a slight grin on his face. He looked around and was glad to see it wasn't just a dirt circle anymore.

"It's about time. Now the fun starts."
user posted image

#3 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:life, the universe, and everything

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

Zeke would've clapped if clapping was his thing. But it wasn't. So he didn't. If he had a buy this round, at the very least he could watch the other fighters and study what could be his future competition. He studied the two figures intently, waiting for one to make a move...

((Dun dun dun!!!))
This won't be removed unil I feel like it- started 10/24/2009
user posted image
--
QUOTE (Felover3 @ December 20, 2009 06:50 pm)
Captain Pheonix Wright to High Tier!
What's that, you say he isn't a Captain?
OBJECTION!

#4 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:45 AM

(( Considering they probably start fairly far away from each other, and the crowd isn't able to see the entire field, I doubt you'll be able to study the two of them very well... You might be able to see both, but due to how the field is laid out, you probably won't be able to study them at all... Just saying, though ))

#5 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:life, the universe, and everything

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

((Oh... are the arenas really that big? Is there, like, a map of these places somewhere?))
This won't be removed unil I feel like it- started 10/24/2009
user posted image
--
QUOTE (Felover3 @ December 20, 2009 06:50 pm)
Captain Pheonix Wright to High Tier!
What's that, you say he isn't a Captain?
OBJECTION!

#6 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

((Read the first post. The arena is full of tall trees.))
user posted image

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

((I guess I'll use the dang parentheses since everyone else is using them... the arenas are sort of magical... Well, they ARE magical. Wide, expansive, enticing, think of a forest such that the contestants are just watching through cameras, but instead of cameras, they are protected by little areas, and they are safe out of the battle, but they can't see everything, since the audience is in different areas some people may see something that other people don't... at least that's what I think it's supposed to be...))

Emmett, excited by the idea of some action, became bellicose himself. He sat down in a little area designated for contestants if the contestants wanted to sit in said area, grabbed some lemonade, chugged it, and languidly looked around the forests to see if something was happening. Disappointed by what appeared to be a lack of action, he grabbed a Pepsi and chugged it down. Subsequently Emmett, capable of turning any exterior part of his body but his eyes into a substance with properties of steel, used his hand to crush the can and chuck it against the wall, rebounding and falling into a trash can.

In the mean time, Emmett waited for the appearance of some man he met in the registration hallway, looking for someone to chat to since he was a tad bored.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:20 AM

((Wouldn't be a lack of action if a certain someone would get on to post <__<))
user posted image

#9 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

((lol@Emmett. "Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?"))

Shyn walked into the designated room for audience, and shook his head. The lack of action was very...boring. There was no other word for it. Then he noticed the man he had met in the lobby.

"Never told you my name, did I?" Shyn asked, as he walked forward to meet the man. "Name's Shyn...Shyn Wilder."

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

"Oh, hey there... Want a Pepsi?" Emmett asked, pointing to a fridge of food and drinks.

"My name's Emmett Renton... not that it really matters. You know, you look a bit gloomy under that hood and walking around all discreetly... Have a damn Pepsi and lighten up some," Emmett said, chuckling once again, then focusing his eyes back on the battle field.

From the angle he was at, he could only see part of the gate that Subeta, a swordsman with a unique Zanpakuto weapon, walked out from, up to what he thought was the center of the stage. But without seeing both ends of the arena, Renton found it somewhat of a tribulation to figure out the layout of anything...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

Subeta looked around the arena for movement. He saw nothing. He heard only the audience above him. He looked up at where Xin was and shouted,

"Oi! Is my opponent gonna show up or what?"
user posted image

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:48 PM

OOC: I think we're being way too impatient... >_> We should just not post until DH Ninja becomes unbusy and posts... dry.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

Volug remained sitting on the ground, his legs crossed meditating. He was adorn in his tradional battle gear. However, after hearing all the ruckous outside, he knew it was time to begin. He grabbed his trusty battle axe and stood up, brushing the dust off of the weapon's blade and left the caverm. The forest was vast, it couldn't be called a true arena. He hated it, he wanted a one on one battle, not some hit and run fight. But in anycase it was time to fight. He raised his axe above his head and let out his war cry.

"GUURRRRRAARRRGGHHHH!!"

The roar echoed throughout the arena as he made his way into the thicket of the woods, searching for his opponent.

#14 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

Subeta heard the cry and smiled a little, holding his sword at the ready.

"There we go. He seems eager to fight now."

His eyes scanned from left to right slowly as he walked into the trees.
user posted image

#15 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

Rather then charge straight foward towards the otherside of the arena. Volug decided he's search through the woods in a rushed fashion, which turned out to be a horrible decision to how vast it was. He ended up getting lost within the woods. He couldn't help but think how horrible this arena idea was. One would think that they would forsee the combatants getting lost causing the match to last for hours. Seeing that no one was around, Volug put away his axe, climbed into one of the many tall trees, drew his Yumi, knocked an arrow and waited. He didn't have much else to do. The surrounding thicket would conceal him, that and his hide and skin color blended in with the earthy colors around him.

#16 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:09 AM

Subeta kept walking around cautiously, scanning from left to right every step.

"Man these woods are bigger than I originally thought. This might take forever."

He stopped and looked 360 degrees around him just to be sure then kept walking forward.
user posted image

#17 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

Volug simply sat there with his arrow knocked waiting ever so paitently for his target to wander aimlessly into his sights. Five minutes passed, then ten. He was begining to wonder if his target was even ready to fight. It would be foolished to blow his cover just to "investigate." He would need to wait anyway to find his adversary. Even then, he probably wasn't anywhere near him. If only they kept this simple, he would have been out of here already.

#18 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:50 PM

Subeta walked further still, wondering just how big these woods were. He couldn't see anyone around him at all, nor could he hear any footsteps. He was wondering if maybe he really would have prefered a dirt circle after all.
user posted image

#19 DH_Ninja

DH_Ninja

Pro Lurker

• Veterans
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:47 PM

And still Volug waited. In the distance he could have swore he heard foot steps, though he had imagined things like that before, it wouldn't be the first time and and he was almost positive it wouldn't be the last. He wanted to yawn out of boredom, he wanted to move but he couldn't. He was stuck waiting because someone had randomly chosen a horrible arena. He imagined the crowd, bored to tears as they watched nothing going on. The arena would be empty at this rate.

OOC: Please write more then two or three sentences. :/

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

OOC: One of you guys do something because this waiting game is getting old already.

Btw is there anybody watching the battle in the contestants area besides Emmett and Shyn? D:

-------------

Emmett raised his eyebrow, unamused by the display of nothingness. He thought he saw some people even leave the arena, but distracted himself by grabbing some more Pepsi and making conversation with Shyn.

"So... who do you think will win this match? Obviously I'm not an option, although if I WAS here, I would kick both their asses..." Emmett said, sort of just expecting someone in the room to answer.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users