Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  xcrash1998 : (26 February 2020 - 09:55 AM) Not anymore
@  Mage Girl : (17 February 2020 - 02:33 AM) I can safely say I'm so far the only person to post to this shoutbox in 2020...
@  Fire Blazer : (24 December 2019 - 03:17 AM) naw, it's when the bots make collaborated efforts to crawl places, lol
@  kirant : (23 December 2019 - 05:20 AM) What do we do on Index Day? Give each other bots?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 December 2019 - 01:39 AM) LOL
@  xcrash1998 : (30 November 2019 - 11:07 PM) New fictional holiday "Index Day"
@  Fire Blazer : (28 November 2019 - 08:52 PM) yeah just guest bots and stuff I think :( we really were active once upon a time though...
@  kirant : (26 November 2019 - 03:48 PM) No invasion. I imagine a lot of guest bots visiting for indexing purposes.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:15 PM) How is most people online at 959 for the 8th of October of this year? Is that right? Did I miss something or was there somekind of spambot invasion?
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:06 PM) I know what you mean, it gets awkard to post something unrelated to the current conversation, and even if somebody picks up on it, it would just become a huge mess in the c hatbox if a multitude of groups talk about different topics.
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:45 PM) especially better imo if you want to update on a topic but like only occasionally (e.g. a project you're working on or a let's play of a game)
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) it's hard for me to explain precisely why but forums just like work better for meaningful discussion over a longer period of time ig
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) but that's def just not hte same ig, idk
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) yeah, you can also kind of respond at your own pace on forums. Discord conversations are often like... it's awkward to respond to something that happened a while ago, especially if the server is active, but even just in general. since you sort of need to keep track of multiple conversations at once at times, and it's not like it has a good reply/quote system ala forums, closest thing really is to copy/paste or screenshot the text you're responding to and then type a response below
@  Elwood : (09 November 2019 - 11:29 AM) Adding on to what's been said, I just enjoy the order and structure of the forums. You can look through the threads and know exactly what people are talking about. Conversation get lost and buried on discord which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
@  kirant : (06 November 2019 - 05:31 AM) I enjoy that part of forums too. They become niche communities where you can have very specialized conversations as opposed to the cluttered mess in Discord.
@  Ezra : (31 October 2019 - 01:17 AM) Yeah, part of me wishes I could go back to the times forums were more prevalent. I really enjoyed how even several different forums based off the same franchise could feel so different. It's not like what we now is bad though, I just feel nostalgic for old times.
@  Fire Blazer : (30 October 2019 - 06:39 AM) also forums in general are just not as prevalent, there are so many other ways to interact these days, like Twitter, FB, Tumblr, etc., where you can just throw your thoughts into the void. I think that's the real issue and that the only people rly interested in forums these days are either super dedicated to whatever they're about, have a specific reason/need to (e.g. support forums), or grew up with them and are thus attached to the idea enough to continue to try and use them (this was kinda me for a while lol but things happen, I couldn't keep it up forever)
@  Fire Blazer : (30 October 2019 - 06:36 AM) I've posted on SF for various reasons ofc but in terms of like making friends and stuff it's p. much just been smaller groups/forums, yeah. mainly FES
@  Elwood : (27 October 2019 - 10:08 PM) Only reason I'm even on Serenes was because I had hacking questions. @Ezra yeah I figured it must be an age thing. I've been called an old man by many a child because I use Facebook.

Photo

Fire Emblem 20 Questions

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm going to assume that most of you know how to play 20 Questions, but for those who don't, you ask yes or no questions to try to figure out what the person is thinking of. Once you have enough details, you can guess outright, but each guess counts for a question. If you can't guess correctly within 20 questions, you lose. We'll be doing that, but everybody except the asker is working together to find the answer. If you guess it right, it's your turn to set the next one. Pick something, be it a weapon, character, place, chapter, skill, country, etc., name what game it's from, and go to it. You can also name the series as a whole as the game, and have it be any weapon, class, or skill (preferably not characters or locations) from any game.

I'll start. My thing is from Sacred Stones, of course.

Hints from questions: It's a non-prf ranked sword that's named for a metal and is not a stone but does physical damage and can be used to slash with no effective targets that has more than 20 uses and is not an iron sword but is found in other FE games besides 8.

Questions left: 8

I intentionally made that confusing, by the way. It's not to obscure the truth or hide something, but it amused me.

1. SmashedFish- Steel Blade (FE8)- 13 questions
2. Albert Clare- ???

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Is it a stone?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

Is it an weapon? (as in iron sword)
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

Hmm, does he have to answer the 1st question or not? I mean since if it's a weapon, it can't really be a stone unless it's a dragon stone... rofl

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

1. Blazer: No.
2. Matt: Yes.
2x. Blazer: Yes, I do. tongue.gif I won't count this one, though.

Spoiler

#6 Albert Clare

Albert Clare

Sir Fluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

Is it magical?

#7 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

3. Albert: If you're asking if the weapon does magic damage (IE Tome/Demon Eye/etc), then no.

Spoiler

#8 Albert Clare

Albert Clare

Sir Fluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

That was my Question.

My next — is it ranged?

#9 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

4. Albert: No, it's melee only.

Spoiler

#10 Albert Clare

Albert Clare

Sir Fluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Does one slash the Foe with it?

#11 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

5. Albert: Err... yes, I do suppose that some class animations use it for slashing. Were you holding a copy of it, you could slash with it.

Spoiler

#12 Albert Clare

Albert Clare

Sir Fluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Is it a Sword?

#13 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

6. Albert: Yes, it's a sword.

Spoiler

#14 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

Is it a Prf weapon?

#15 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

7. bblues: No, it's not a prf weapon.

Heading to bed, go ahead and ask more questions. I'll get to them tomorrow morning.

Spoiler

#16 Albert Clare

Albert Clare

Sir Fluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Does it have a Durability of more than twenty?

#17 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

Is it statistically the most deadly weapon in the game?

(which would mean it's an iron sword because of how too many people rely on it to kill enemies lolol)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#18 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

8. Albert: Yes, it has more than 20 uses.
9. Hatless: No, it's not an iron sword.

Spoiler

#19 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Is the weapon specifically effective against certain classes (monsters, flyers, dragons, armors, horseback, y'know)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

Is it in FE8 only?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users