Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mig64 : (18 December 2017 - 03:30 AM) (Watches waving from shadows, then returns to the sewers)
@  Elwood : (18 December 2017 - 01:50 AM) (Watches waving from shadows and becomes envious)
@  kirant : (17 December 2017 - 09:28 PM) (Waves back pretending to be xcrash)
@  Fire Blazer : (17 December 2017 - 07:48 PM) (waves back)
@  xcrash1998 : (16 December 2017 - 08:09 PM) (Waves)
@  Fire Blazer : (16 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) (pokes head in)
@  Fire Blazer : (06 December 2017 - 07:16 PM) if the VA strike helped bring in a bit more diversity, then I suppose that's a good thing, lol
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:07 PM) What I'm trying to get at is that the variety might have been caused by necessity by developers. As much as I was always a fan, I don't think some certain VAs that I thought had great range (ex - Cherami Leigh, DC Douglas) would have gotten their bigger roles without such a strike.
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:05 PM) I think it's mostly because of a VA strike. A bunch have agreed to not work with major game creators (until an agreement was reached early November this year). This included some extremely prominent VAs (ex - Jennifer Hale).
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:36 PM) I feel like the variety is increasing a little bit though, if only because with voice acting becoming more common and people recognizing voices more, there's a little bit of benefit to getting some different voices, perhaps
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:34 PM) lol yeah there are some really prominent VOs that will get a lot of roles, and often times big ones
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:59 PM) Oh, ok fine. You can ignore the post
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:58 PM) Nope was an error on my end
@  kirant : (26 November 2017 - 10:32 PM) Troy Baker takes an insane number of roles. Him, Matt Mercer, and Laura Bailey all seem to be plastered all over games.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2017 - 07:27 PM) Fire Blazer Yeah you are right. Just depends on how far it goes but then there is the question on what is to far or still ok.
@  Idiot : (26 November 2017 - 05:26 AM) There was a game I recently played where Troy Baker did the voice for like 4 different character. That dude is in everything.
@  Mig64 : (25 November 2017 - 05:57 AM) So I was watching the character intros for Fire Emblem Warriors, and I have to say Gharnef should've been voiced by Troy Baker.
https://tinyurl.com/TroyBakerGuldan
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:47 PM) and I think it'll stay this way for a bit. do you not like it? any alternatives that don't compromise the benefits of DLC? (e.g. Smash 4 DLC characters; would you rather delay the game for more characters, just so that they aren't released as DLC instead?)
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) and you can see how they do their mobile games, so... yeah, Nintendo was a bit late to do it, but they eventually did join the other big companies with the new way of selling games and such
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) uh, idk. I'm not against DLC as a whole, I just want it to be executed well. which to me mainly means, the original game should be a full experience, and any DLC should be extras and adequately priced; if you're selling a single costume for $1, or a single new gameplay map for $3, that kinda thing, that's way overpriced IMO.

Choose a topic from the list, or search for a topic

Help Topics

1. Registration benefits

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

2. Cookies and cookie usage

The benefits of using cookies and how to remove cookies set by this board.

3. Recovering lost or forgotten passwords

How to reset your password if you've forgotten it.

4. Your Control Panel (My Controls)

Editing contact information, personal information, avatars, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

5. Email Notification of new messages

How to get emailed when a new reply is added to a topic.

6. Your Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

7. Contacting the moderating team & reporting posts

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.

8. Viewing members profile information

How to view members contact information.

9. Viewing active topics and new posts

How to view all the topics which have a new reply today and the new posts made since your last visit.

10. Searching Topics and Posts

How to use the search feature.

11. My Assistant

A comprehensive guide to use this handy little feature.

12. Posting

A guide to the features avaliable when posting on the boards.

13. Member List

Explaining the different ways to sort and search through the list of members.

14. Topic Options

A guide to the options avaliable when viewing a topic.

15. Calendar

More information on the boards calendar feature.

16. How to Register

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

17. Shoutbox

Contains informations on how to use the features included in the shoutbox, like the quick commands.

18. Logging In and Out

How to log in and out from the board, how to remain anonymous and not be shown on the active users list and what to do if you forget your password.

19. Your Settings

Editing contact information, personal information, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

20. Topics and Forums

A guide to forums, topics, posts and polls.

21. Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

22. Members

A guide to the member list and member profiles, including profile comments, adding friends and contacting members.

23. Searching

How to use the search feature.

24. Contacting the staff

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.