Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (18 February 2017 - 06:53 AM) raaaaawwwr
@  Idiot : (15 February 2017 - 07:05 PM) Noted.
@  Mig64 : (15 February 2017 - 01:57 PM) Never play Zoroastrian/Messalian guys.
@  Idiot : (15 February 2017 - 01:23 PM) Heck yeah Blazer I feel ya there.
@  Fire Blazer : (15 February 2017 - 03:49 AM) blaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhh
@  Fire Blazer : (15 February 2017 - 03:49 AM) asodiuasoiduiasduasdausd
@  Mig64 : (14 February 2017 - 05:22 PM) Same, unless it's Crusader Kings II we're talking about.
@  Idiot : (13 February 2017 - 06:04 PM) Fanfiction is one thing but incest is where I draw the line.
@  Fire Blazer : (13 February 2017 - 05:43 PM) oh no not fanfiction
@  Mig64 : (13 February 2017 - 04:09 PM) Also, Ephraim looks way better than Eliwood, poor guy's head and face look atrocious.
@  Mig64 : (13 February 2017 - 03:11 PM) I tried to Google "Eirika and Ephraim Fire Emblem Heroes", and the first thing that popped up while I was typing was "Eirika and Ephraim fanfiction". God...
@  Fire Blazer : (13 February 2017 - 06:05 AM) haha, haven't played FE8 or something or just having so much fun you didn't miss its characters? XP
@  Masterplan201 : (12 February 2017 - 11:02 PM) Damn haven't even noticed that the Sacred Stones characters aren't in haha
@  Fire Blazer : (12 February 2017 - 07:02 PM) idk, I kind of prefer simpler designs, but then again a lot of the new Heroes designs are weird, and it's not like I particularly liked Eliwood's either, lol
@  Fire Blazer : (12 February 2017 - 07:02 PM) yeah, though honestly I don't really dig the new designs for Ephraim/Eirika much. Ephraim's armor looks a bit bulky (making his head look a little weird in comparison IMO) and they added a bunch of different stuff to Eirika...
@  FireIcarus : (12 February 2017 - 12:43 AM) Oh, and also Seliph and Julia, but I don't personally care for them
@  FireIcarus : (12 February 2017 - 12:43 AM) Also, EPHRAIM AND EIRIKA HYPE!!! They're gonna be in Heroes!
@  FireIcarus : (12 February 2017 - 12:42 AM) I still stand by what I said
@  Blue Leafeon : (11 February 2017 - 12:01 PM) Mig does, in fact, have a point there. XD
@  Fire Blazer : (11 February 2017 - 05:36 AM) anyway, the theory is interesting. if nothing else, it makes for a bunch of interesting coincidences or what have you. but then again, as zac implied, they were kind of thinking Awakening could be the last FE, so it's like... they may have not been thinking that far at all, but just kind of happening to do stuff and this is how it turned out and what it led to. who knows, lol

Toggle Site Forums Site Forums

Forum Stats Last Post Info

News & Announcements

News, Updates, & Announcements will be posted here. Please stay strictly on-topic in this forum.

• 238 topics
  • 2,533 replies
About the Recent Downtime:... - last post by Fire Blazer

Site Discussion

All and any site-related stuff goes here.

• 142 topics
  • 1,719 replies
A request from Chinese fans - last post by Fire Blazer

Toggle General Discussion General Discussion

Introductions & Farewells

Introduce yourself to the forum or tell everyone when you are leaving.

• 767 topics
  • 8,284 replies
Nice to meet you. - last post by Fire Blazer

General Discussion

1. Maturity Domain,
  2. Coding & Tech Discussion,
  3. Roleplaying

Talk about anything that doesn't pertain to any other forum here!

• 658 topics
  • 12,085 replies
A post I want to make - last post by Golden Warrior

Entertainment

1. Sports Discussion

Discuss music, television shows, movies, videos, let's plays, streams, and any other type of entertainment not included below! (If a certain topic becomes popular, we'll create a sub-forum for it!)

• 252 topics
  • 6,607 replies
What are you listening to? - last post by Blue Leafeon

Video Games

Discuss video games for all consoles and computers, share friend codes, network IDs, gamertags, etc., and post about anything else video game related.

• 572 topics
  • 8,451 replies
Completed Games List 2017 - last post by Blue Leafeon

Anime & Comics

Discuss anime and comics of all kinds (including manga). Share your favorites, thoughts on the latest, or pics of conventions!

• 125 topics
  • 2,052 replies
What are you reading right... - last post by Idiot

Nonsense Zone

1. Forum Games

AKA "Spam Land", post anything unrelated to anywhere else, and to your heart's desire--this place is for those who just want to chill and post. Rules are not enforced as much here, nor does post count increase here.

• 1,755 topics
  • 32,480 replies
PSA: I love being able to c... - last post by zac

Toggle Fire Emblem Game Boards Fire Emblem Game Boards

Fire Emblem General Discussion

1. Debates

Globally discuss the Fire Emblem series, any of the older games, or anything else Fire Emblem-related that does not pertain to the other forums.

• 220 topics
  • 3,927 replies
What's your series tier... - last post by Blue Leafeon

Fire Emblem 13-14: 3DS Series

The latest Fire Emblem games for the Nintendo 3DS.

Includes Awakening and the newly announced Fire Emblem title (known in Japan as Fire Emblem if).

• 165 topics
  • 2,119 replies
I found My Castle to be rea... - last post by Blue Leafeon

Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Discuss the collaboration between ATLUS and Nintendo, Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE! Featuring ATLUS's signature turn-based RPG gameplay and Shadow Dragon/Awakening characters, with inspiration and references taken from both the Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem series!

• 15 topics
  • 209 replies
General discussion - last post by Fire Blazer

Toggle Creative Endeavors Creative Endeavors

Artwork

Discuss, share, and comment on artwork!

• 75 topics
  • 1,530 replies
Drawn by someone~ - last post by Cecmus

Spriting & GFX

1. Galleries,
  2. Requests,
  3. Contests

Share your sprites and graphics and have others comment on them here.

• 490 topics
  • 8,340 replies
Wolf's Sprite Gallery! - last post by Fire Blazer

Literature & Writing

Discuss all types of literature and share your own stories for others to comment on.

• 96 topics
  • 1,562 replies
In the Shadow of Giants Int... - last post by Levy

Fire Emblem Modding

1. Resources,
  2. Questions

Learn how to edit/hack the Fire Emblem games as well as share and download patches and obtain utilities and tools to help you. Please put hacks in the main forum and questions in the "Questions" subforum.

• 892 topics
  • 10,244 replies
Arch's Tutorial Slayer... - last post by Fire Blazer

Recent Topics

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

• 127,434 Total Posts
  • 2,058 Total Members
  • erickaeu16 Newest Member
  • 153 Most Online

17 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Google, Yahoo, Bing