Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (25 March 2019 - 10:43 PM) how things have changed
@  Elwood : (12 March 2019 - 08:31 AM) (a sigh somewhere between small and large)
@  kirant : (12 March 2019 - 05:40 AM) (larger sigh)
@  Fire Blazer : (11 March 2019 - 08:49 PM) (small sigh)
@  Fire Blazer : (25 February 2019 - 05:07 AM)
@  Fire Blazer : (06 February 2019 - 04:34 AM) Cardfight Vanguard X? huh
@  Mercurius : (05 February 2019 - 10:49 PM) THE ONE SWITCH GAME I WANTED TO HAPPEN THE SECOND I LEARNED IT WAS REGION FREE PRE-RELEASE OMFG 2019 IS GIVING ME EVERY SINGLE REASON TO HAVE BOUGHT IT WOULD PAY ONLINE FOR 10/10
@  Fire Blazer : (03 February 2019 - 10:08 PM) plz no tumblrweed lol
@  acceptance : (02 February 2019 - 06:08 PM) (Like a tumbleweed, but more opinionated)
@  acceptance : (02 February 2019 - 06:08 PM) *Tumblrweed*
@  kirant : (02 February 2019 - 05:44 PM) *Tumbleweed*
@  Elwood : (02 February 2019 - 05:35 PM) *Tumbleweed*
@  Fire Blazer : (31 January 2019 - 12:11 AM) (silence)
@  Fire Blazer : (12 January 2019 - 08:55 PM) tho personally I guess I'm not too afraid of responding to old messages anyway sometimes, haha
@  Fire Blazer : (12 January 2019 - 08:54 PM) to have discussions where people respond at their own convenience
@  Fire Blazer : (12 January 2019 - 08:54 PM) forums could still be used but we'd have to make a bit of an effort I guess
@  Fire Blazer : (12 January 2019 - 08:54 PM) I agree with Mage Girl/Cero/Elwood/Kirant lolol
@  xcrash1998 : (12 January 2019 - 10:15 AM) And yeah missing stuff on discord is easy depending on when most people are online
@  xcrash1998 : (12 January 2019 - 10:11 AM) I think there are just fewer people interested in taking part on forums since most information is already accesible trough the many means.
@  Mercurius : (09 January 2019 - 02:46 AM) Well, at the same time I also don't frequent most of the discord channels I'm a part of, though.

Photo

Possibly new fire emblem game hint at next e3

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Any chance something new for fire emblem to be revealed in the next E3 (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Any chance something new for fire emblem to be revealed in the next E3

1. More than a chance a game will be revealed (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Some chance. Maybe at earliest development (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Maybe maybe not (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Slim chance as we haven't heard anything yet. (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

5. No chance they don't care anymore. (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Turok

Turok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Encoding and Web Design. #1 Fire emblem.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:07 AM

I am just wondering as far as opinions go for a new fire emblem game and optimism of whether it will happen or not. needless to say IS is making me a bit irritated as there should be at least some hint of a new game up the works...
Turok's Top 3 Quotes:

"Always try to understand the perspective of not only yourself but others as well"

"You can become anything and do anything you want so as long as you have the will to do so. The only one TRUE thing that blocks you and is the one that really destroys your chances is Time and Time alone. We have our time limits and that stops us from what we want to become."

"I went insane for months until I eventually got bored of it...I never realized that I had it good then..."

#2 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

They're too busy working on other projects, and they know they've been going downhill. Or in my wet dreams they're waiting to create it in the style of FE4 for PC, but not any PC, PC Surface. Hellz yeah.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#3 Meriah

Meriah

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

I don't really understand the topic title. Are you saying there's been a possible hint of a new FE being revealed at E3 or are you asking whether people think there will be a hint of a new FE at E3?

Either way, I'm not really sure what to think right now. I am curious as to why IS has been making nothing but Wii/DSiWare games since April of last year though.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:29 AM

I don't even know what DSiWare is... lolol

I hope IS hasn't forgotten its few hundred Fire Emblem fans... dry.gif

If nothing happens during E3 I give up on Fire Emblem, I'll start hacking Mario or something. dry.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 ElFuego

ElFuego

The Fire Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

Are there really only a few hundred FE fans? Well, maybe so... I only have a few friends that even know what Fire Emblem is, so there might not be as many fans as I would have thought. Super Smash has helped, but still...

I sure as heck hope that they make another Fire Emblem. (Hope it's a new story, new setting, new hero, all new, etc.)

I don't think E3 will even mention FE, though.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
-Edmond Burke
user posted image
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius

#6 Meriah

Meriah

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

FE10 was announced in E3 to promote the Wii.

Since the Nintendo 3DS is being formally revealed in E3, if a new Fire Emblem is being made for it, we could see it being revealed there as well.

Also, there are definitely more than a "few hundred" fans. Every FE game has sold more than 100k copies each in Japan alone.

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

Interesting that you mentioned the 3DS, I was just reading about it an hour ago...

Uh, anyway, you're right, Meriah. There are thousands of Fire Emblem fans on the internet, mainly due to Smash Bros., and plenty of other people who have played Fire Emblem but may not like it or may not take any significant interest in it. I'm not really good with technicalities so I was just trying to make a point with "the Fire Emblem fan population is diminishing".

Then again maybe not having a FF-esque population with tons of nubs and idiots is a good thing. tongue.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 GyppyGirl2021

GyppyGirl2021

Urist Stukosbomrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

The FE fandom is more obnoxious than the dothack fandom, just from what I've seen - even the people on IGN's dothack board are pretty nice, while this is the first FE forum I've been to in a long time that isn't full of unwanted elitism...

Urist Stukosbomrek, Herbalist cancels Drink: Interrupted by Hype.

Urist Stukosbomrek has gone stark raving mad!

#9 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

I find it doubtful. If there is a new game then I'd guess a FE2 remake. Since they made the FE1 remake and all.

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#10 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:41 AM

Maybe.

I still have my dreams of them remaking FE6 though.

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#11 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:56 AM

An FE6 remake would be awesome since it was never formally released in english and everyone has to use translation patches.
user posted image

#12 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

I have my doubts of a console FE being mentioned. Maybe a DS one though.

Yeah, if it's a remake, FE6 would've been the best choice imo, for all those people outside of Japan who were gutted Roy didn't make Brawl.

#13 Snow_Storm

Snow_Storm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (GyppyGirl2021 @ March 24, 2010 03:45 pm)
The FE fandom is more obnoxious than the dothack fandom, just from what I've seen - even the people on IGN's dothack board are pretty nice, while this is the first FE forum I've been to in a long time that isn't full of unwanted elitism...

That's because Fire Emblem is a cool game because most people never heard of it. If it becomes very popular, it'll suck.

[/hipster phase]

I honesty do not think there will be anything about Fire Emblem in the near future even with the 20th Anniversary of the series coming near. Just sayin'.

#14 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Snow_Storm @ March 29, 2010 05:34 pm)
QUOTE (GyppyGirl2021 @ March 24, 2010 03:45 pm)

That's because Fire Emblem is a cool game because most people never heard of it. If it becomes very popular, it'll suck.

[/hipster phase]

I honesty do not think there will be anything about Fire Emblem in the near future even with the 20th Anniversary of the series coming near. Just sayin'.

We should make a 20th anniversary FE hack biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Btw, SHION = AWESOME .. HIGURASHI!

I wish there would be a new FE game, doubt there will be anything though.
Only us Blazer and a few other good hackers hackers are the ones able to give a new FE game. Let's do it team! GO GO BLAZER!
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#15 tobyemblem

tobyemblem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:i love fire emblem, I'm a noob hacker but not a nooby noob, so dont be afraid to help lol. I know the basic stuff like using nightmare (to an extent) but i need to know things like inserting a portrait from fe8 to fe7. AND I LOVE NCIS (and ziva)

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:59 AM

I personally think they should make a new story and add cooler things like the nice flashy criticals of FE 7/8 they should definetly keep third tier promotions and maybe some new things like a griffin rider or something. and also the rescue option. FE 11 didn't have a lot of those things which made it a disappointment in my eyes.
user posted image

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:11 AM

Ah, the rescue option, I'd forgotten about that.

What's a griffin rider? O_o sounds like something from WoW...

Third tier promotions were OK but they need better names. "Trueblade", wtf is that supposed to be. Idk but get some better names. I'd like to see some more interesting weapon choices too (like a double edged sword).

The flashy criticals are a must, that's what I like about the GBA animations. They have relatively flashy animations. XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ April 18, 2010 10:11 pm)
Ah, the rescue option, I'd forgotten about that.

What's a griffin rider? O_o sounds like something from WoW...

Third tier promotions were OK but they need better names. "Trueblade", wtf is that supposed to be. Idk but get some better names. I'd like to see some more interesting weapon choices too (like a double edged sword).

The flashy criticals are a must, that's what I like about the GBA animations. They have relatively flashy animations. XD

I'd assume Griffin Rider=Wyvern.

FE wasn't the only one to use 'Trueblade' as a class. FFTA2 (the DS game) did as well.

Flashy criticals are awesome. =D But I'd suggest having skills again. I liked skills.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#18 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (tobyemblem @ April 19, 2010 02:59 am)
I personally think they should make a new story and add cooler things like the nice flashy criticals of FE 7/8 they should definetly keep third tier promotions and maybe some new things like a griffin rider or something. and also the rescue option. FE 11 didn't have a lot of those things which made it a disappointment in my eyes.

FE11 was a remake of the very first FE game where there was no rescue option and other stuff. Although I am not saying FE11 is good, it sucks a lot
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#19 The Blind Archer

The Blind Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

Maybe, maybe not, who knows really?

Nintendo's got a lot of other huge titles being released/expanded upon/announced this year alone (Mario Galaxy 2, Other M, Golden Sun 3, Zelda Wii, Pokemon BW). With most of those titles being their biggest franchises, odds are any Fire Emblem title would be met with underwhelming reception. It's become much more of a niche title (rpg-wise) now that the Melee effect has long since worn off.

#20 tobyemblem

tobyemblem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:i love fire emblem, I'm a noob hacker but not a nooby noob, so dont be afraid to help lol. I know the basic stuff like using nightmare (to an extent) but i need to know things like inserting a portrait from fe8 to fe7. AND I LOVE NCIS (and ziva)

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:04 AM

oh yeah I completely forgot about skills (those would be cool) and the griffin rider was an idea of a totally new class (just an idea)
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users