Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

A traveler's tale

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

Story: You are a traveler who came across another village and saw a flash of light... You see that you are now in complete darkness, there's nothing around you, you can't even see yourself. You then hear a voice, "Come here" You go towards the voice and see a man, he says to you, "I have chosen you along with some others, to go on a quest, to find the ultimate weapons. These weapons are unlike any others there are 5 of each types, swords, spears, magic, and bows And once you find one of the ultimate weapons. You gain powers unlike any other. You will know once you find your weapon. Now here" The man casted a light in my direction, "Go forth and find the weapon!"

Rules and things of this RP- I know I am new so if I messed something up tell me PLEASE!

1. Your character
A.The bio - story of your char.
B.The name and age.
C.How that person looks, you may post a portrait if wanted.
D. Personality.
E. Class of said person and weapons ((Not ultimate weapons XD))

2. Rules
A. Please no un-wanted language in this RP - Yes I know there are some who allow it, but for this one it is restricted.
B. If you have a problem just ask me about it ((As in the storyline and such))
C. Have fun! (If you disobey this rule whatsoever I will shoot you. If you argue at someone about how they did something I will stab you. If you curse I will do both and nuke your family and house)

Sincerely - Jimmy!!!!

#2 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

Name - Aaron
Bio - A 15 year old young man traveling with Jimmy and his group.
Picture - user posted image
Personality - Cheery, but if you piss him off, he'll turn into the exorcist. (metaphorically, of course)
Class - A thief that fights with 2 swords given to him by his brother.

user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#3 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Axel @ Jun 28 2012, 07:41 PM)
Name - Aaron
Bio - A 15 year old young man traveling with Jimmy and his group.
Picture - user posted image
Personality - Cheery, but if you piss him off, he'll turn into the exorcist. (metaphorically, of course)
Class - A thief that fights with 2 swords given to him by his brother.

Accepted

#4 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

Name - Shade Lightwood
Bio - A 16 year old male travelling with Jimmy's group.
Description of appearance - Has crimson eyes, fair skin, green hair, and black armor.
Personality - Quiet, reserved. Willing to kill anybody who gets in his way.
Class - An archer using an obsidian bow.
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#5 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Echo-279 @ Jun 28 2012, 07:56 PM)
Name - Shade Lightwood
Bio - A 16 year old male travelling with Jimmy's group.
Description of appearance - Has crimson eyes, fair skin, black hair, and black armor.
Personality - Quiet, reserved. Willing to kill anybody who gets in his way.
Class - An archer using an obsidian bow and short sword.

In other words... A nomad? Accepted

#6 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

Name: Rouko

Bio: A young adult who looks to around 20. Rouko exudes a mysterious air, though it is completely destroyed anytime Rouko interacts with anyone due to Rouko's overenthusiastic attitude. Nonetheless, there is little known about Rouko other than the fact that Rouko is a master of the sword. Rouko finds a liking to Jimmy's group and travels with them to serve the group as a mentor of swordplay and traditional customs of her unknown heritage, but does not ever fight unless a worthy adversary to Rouko shows up.

Appearance: Beautiful and handsome; genderly ambiguous. Has long dark purple hair tied in a ponytail. Has the face of a beautiful woman, but the demeanor, actions, dress, and style of a man. Rouko's body also looks like a young man's, though of the leaner variant. Wears traditional clothes that express Rouko's heritage.

Personality: Completely confident, but not arrogant. Extremely sociable and enthusiastic, and energetic to an almost annoying degree, though this is always countered by Rouko's pleasant attitude. Claims to be a man, and gets very upset when anybody accuses or treats Rouko as a woman.

Class: Swordmaster. Proficient at using all swords, but especially competent at using weapons that are from Rouko's culture. Rouko's personal weapon is a nodachi, which Rouko wields to a demonic expertise. However, Rouko will never use it unless Rouko deems the opponent an equal or superior in strength.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#7 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

In real life Echo is a year younger than me, and in this RP he's a year older? lolwut?
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#8 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Axel @ Jun 28 2012, 05:20 PM)
In real life Echo is a year younger than me, and in this RP he's a year older? lolwut?

I decided to SCREW THE RULES!

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#9 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

NOTE THE RULES!!! If you fight you will be stabbed

#10 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy @ Jun 28 2012, 05:25 PM)
NOTE THE RULES!!! If you fight you will be stabbed

I said that to pie on our age difference of a year.

Hes one yr older than me, so I decided to be one yr older than him on this rp.

So I can screw the rules.

Note the YUGIOH Abridged screw the X, I have Y.
(Rules) (Money)

Quote it

user posted image

#11 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 28 2012, 08:18 PM)
Name: Rouko

Bio: A young adult who looks to around 20. Rouko exudes a mysterious air, though it is completely destroyed anytime Rouko interacts with anyone due to Rouko's overenthusiastic attitude. Nonetheless, there is little known about Rouko other than the fact that Rouko is a master of the sword. Rouko finds a liking to Jimmy's group and travels with them to serve the group as a mentor of swordplay and traditional customs of her unknown heritage, but does not ever fight unless a worthy adversary to Rouko shows up.

Appearance: Beautiful and handsome; genderly ambiguous. Has long dark purple hair tied in a ponytail. Has the face of a beautiful woman, but the demeanor, actions, dress, and style of a man. Rouko's body also looks like a young man's, though of the leaner variant. Wears traditional clothes that express Rouko's heritage.

Personality: Completely confident, but not arrogant. Extremely sociable and enthusiastic, and energetic to an almost annoying degree, though this is always countered by Rouko's pleasant attitude. Claims to be a man, and gets very upset when anybody accuses or treats Rouko like a man.

Class: Swordmaster. Proficient at using all swords, but especially proficient at using weapons that are from Rouko's culture. Rouko's personal weapon is a nodachi, which Rouko wields to a demonic expertise. However, Rouko will never use it unless Rouko deems the opponent an equal or superior in strength.

I'll finish in a bit. On my phone right now.
Um... almost accepted... NO SECOND TIERS! I forgot to mention that =P

#12 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

Rouko is an Oifaye though! Actually, Rouko is much stronger and better overall in combat than the standard Oifaye, but Rouko's combat availability is terrible. In almost all occasions Rouko refuses to fight, even when everyone else in the party is getting their ass kicked, so please excuse it :3

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#13 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

Lancer, I knew you would try to SCREW THE RULES!

Quote it

user posted image

#14 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

Fine... Accepted

#15 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:14 AM

8D thank you! When will we begin, Jimmay? :3

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#16 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

Y U SO OP EDWARD?
user posted image

user posted image

#17 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:24 AM

Cause Lancer SCREWED THE RULES!

Quote it

user posted image

#18 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

o3o because my OP is severely hindered by my terrible combat availability.

Plus, I HAVE A CAREFULLY AND WELL THOUGHT OUT CHARACTER PLAN THAT IS A WALL OF TEXT.

Edit: Can we make this thread the character entree, planning, and discussion thread? This way, it will be easier to organize the actual RP.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#19 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

HAHAHA

Quote it

user posted image

#20 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 28 2012, 09:14 PM)
8D thank you! When will we begin, Jimmay? :3

Once we get a few more people P.S Cut the chatter a bit please? It starting to get a bit out of hand K?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users