Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Charon does art stuffies

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, member of "Friends of the Earth International", reading, writing, swiming and more....

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

Wow, all these pictures are really (i really mean it)great. rolleyes.gif If you have some time, can you please draw a Marph with Frying Pan vs. Medeus?
(Begin): Read this if you want to know, how to entertain a idiot for ten minutes.(Go to begin)

#42 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

user posted image
DONE

Also
Marph with Frying Pan vs. Medeus?

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS

((actually been quite busy with AP art lately, but I'll see to it I can fit it in. Because that sounds awesome))

EDIT: Dammit Medeus artwork is rather difficult to find. Hahahahaa (I can't remember every detail guize)

For some reason I don't recall him looking like this:
user posted image
user posted image

#43 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

user posted image
user posted image

#44 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, member of "Friends of the Earth International", reading, writing, swiming and more....

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Ohhhh, what for a nice picture^^
(Begin): Read this if you want to know, how to entertain a idiot for ten minutes.(Go to begin)

#45 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thought I'd post this because I mentioned it in another thread. Basically this is a 6 page comic about zombies in Hiroshima... (I chose Hiroshima because I did live there a long time ago and I remember the general feel of the city... but excuse any inaccuracies because I was three after all and some memories are probably distorted)

These are UNFINISHED PAGES so there may be some drawing inaccuracies, mainly caused by the face that I didn't want to go over pen over acrylic over pen over acrylic, causing problems with how the pen would be laid down. These inaccuracies will be finished in a finalized version made on the computer.

Good Day with Zombies!

001. Oh no! Zombies have taken over the entire world! This is most certainly a dire situation! (Yes, the sign is a cardboard box with a "!" above it. For my dear friend Josh <3. also american tourist zombie ftl )
002. Defeating the zombies is certainly no easy task. It seems that they are immortal. To make matters worse, they have just broken into the apartment complex! (I'm most worried about the disembodied arm flying off in the third panel... also, the zombie with the gameboy is epic.)
003. I knew April 4th would be a bad day. Now there's only one place to run from those zombies. I wish I could find a way to defeat them... They climb the stairs surprisingly quick! (also, yeah, I know she's not holding onto a railing. That'll be fixed. In the meantime, shut up)
004. A plan! But will it work?...
005. It better! The zombies are approaching, and quickly! (soda zombie is also awesome)
006. So it seems this method is effective... but why do they keep coming?...
user posted image

#46 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:19 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#47 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

On Golden Sun Realm, we're doing a Rief drawing contest; here's my entry:
user posted image

speedpaint is here
user posted image

#48 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, member of &quot;Friends of the Earth International&quot;, reading, writing, swiming and more....

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

So that's Rief and not you with blue hair and in shiny armor?^^
btw. who is Riev anyway?

#49 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:55 PM

Yeah

It's actually Rief from Golden Sun gone crazy and donning Luca Blight's costume. Minus the sword because Rief can't equip swords.
user posted image

#50 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

user posted image

Something I'm working for for a contest on Deviantart. I like doing these design things, might do some FE or GS ones some time.
user posted image

#51 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, member of &quot;Friends of the Earth International&quot;, reading, writing, swiming and more....

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

Again exellent work Marph. Is this from Suikouden?

#52 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

That be right sir. SIII to be exact. It's actually for a project on Deviantart; SuikodenFC is doing a project where different people draw different characters with different zodiac symbols. I chose Gemini/Luc and Sasarai for somewhat obvious reasons.

I'm working on one right now with Geddoe and his troop because there is no group of characters that is as awesome as them ever. No. Aila doesn't count.

fuuu I want to do Viktor and Flik too sad.gif
user posted image

#53 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

user posted image

Current work on the design I'm working on. I'm going to add colour later. It's simpler because its a T-shirt design I'm going to get for my birthday.
user posted image

#54 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

Fffff this is taking a lot longer than I expected it would...

but here's what I got now:
user posted image

HUZZAH FOR PROGRESS - Yeah Joker's not done but whatever. It's taking over a week so yeah its deserving of updates. Blah I hate drawing Joker sleep.gif Ace hasn't even been started yet lol, saving the most blah for last. lol
user posted image

#55 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

Sweet^^

#56 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

My goodness, you're pretty good.

Edit: Sorry for the necro :/

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users