Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Vote on new Skin suggestions!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: What do YOU want in a new skin theme?! (21 member(s) have cast votes)

What do YOU want in a new skin theme?!

1. Swordmaster Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. GBA FE Theme (With retro graphics and everything) (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

3. The Last Promise Theme (7 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

4. FE Girls Theme (6 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

5. Ike vs. Hector Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

6. The Wielders of Falchion Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

7. People with a certain hair color Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

8. [s]Arim Ibn, The Darkslayer Theme[/s] (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

9. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

10. FE Smash Bros Stars (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Hero Class Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Magic Wielders Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Final Bosses Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Shu the Great Theme (1 votes [5.00%])

15. The Staff of the Shrine Theme (1 votes [5.00%])

16. FE Over the Years Theme (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Comment (1 votes [5.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

What would you even put in the TLP skin? The battle sprites?

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#42 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

There's some character art. Lol But yeah, battle sprites would be good.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#43 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

lol it's tied again what do we do we're running out of people to vote... i need to keep watch on any suspicious new registered members

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#44 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

I find it funny how we don't even have 20 active users on this forum. XD
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#45 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Meh I think the bigger problem is that people don't check every thread or care enough, like not everyone votes for mayors and for city council positions and crap, in fact a lot of people don't, but that doesn't mean there are only as many people actively living in a city as there are votes

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#46 Germanicus

Germanicus

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:fire emblem<br>running<br>most rpgs (radiata stories, skies of arcadia, and so on)<br>the ladies(of course)<br>History

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Voted the Last Promise, that was what originally got me to join the forum (not that I do anything but lurk), so seeing that represented would be cool.

#47 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Voted.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#48 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

YUS. TLP IS WINNING. MY VOTE WON'T GO TO WASTE. No. I didn't vote for the Darkslayer theme. That was actually someone else. XD
Posted Image

#49 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

I think it's close to time to end this poll lol, I think TLP actually won by a slight margin >_>; Unless we're waiting on anyone specific to vote...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#50 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

Sadly, no.

#51 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

My alter ego, Xonihpares has yet to be given a vote. Are you oppressing him/her?
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#52 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

I was in favor of either option really. Voted for Last Promise out of curiousity of what'd come up. I wasn't opposed to Girls either but had I voted for that we'd be stuck with a tie forever.

In all honesty, what's stopping us from having two new banners?

My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

user posted image

#53 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 29 2014, 12:55 PM)
In all honesty, what's stopping us from having two new banners?

Effort, duh. tongue.gif

#54 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

and even then, it's two whole forum skins, not banners...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#55 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

Considering how long it's been since new skins have been implimented, I'd consider two should be what we shoot for rather than simply one over the other.

user posted image

#56 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Welp. Blazer's the one making them, so even doing a vote is pretty nice.
Posted Image

#57 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

My alter ego, Xonihpares has yet to be given a vote. Are you oppressing him/her?

no, but there's an implied time limit on the vote. voting ends whenever Blazer feels like ending it, so Xonihpares needed to vote before then

Considering how long it's been since new skins have been implimented, I'd consider two should be what we shoot for rather than simply one over the other.

*implemented (lol)

and no offense I'm the one who should be offended herebut making a skin is a lot of work unless I'm really lazy about it and just rip off another one. I was actually going to put some effort into this skin too. It'd be one thing if we had a larger memberbase, but it's a lot of work for both Shu and I. I realize I only add about a skin a year but most people don't care a ton about them anyway and we're not fans of constantly making new skins when only a few people might even use them.

So yeah it is partially "effort" but it's not being lazy, it's a matter of priorities and thinking things through. Both Shu and I have busy uni lives and jobs amongst other things and part of why I'm having a vote is because I want people to enjoy it since they don't in fact come a dime a dozen and creating more crappy skins won't please many people.

tl;dr I'm doing the best I can and I'd appreciate if you thought about things from the end of the people actually doing the work here (you say "we" should shoot for two skins but come on, what are you actually contributing to the effort besides choosing which one you want built lol).

Anyhow I'm going to get the request sent over to Shu whenever I can, tbh I don't think I have his approval so if he doesn't want to do it I won't force him and I'll have to make the banner myself. As for the other stuff, we'll see how it goes but I think Lethal is a nice skin so despite it being hard to theme I might port it over and create an alternate one--it'll be quite a lot of work though especially given all the buttons and gradients so I can't make any promises. This could definitely take a couple months as I think I mentioned earlier.

On the bright hand if I find it's not so bad maybe in several months we can work on that girls skin and it won't take as long or be as much as work. Plus my theming/graphic/CSS skills might improve a bit by then too (or so I can hope)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#58 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Best of luck to ya, Blazer.
Posted Image

#59 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

is it even the usual for forums to typically implement numerous skins (and keep on making them)

cause most of the forums i've been on either only ever had one skin ever, or change it extremely infrequently (and when they do, it's usually something that looks similar to the old one, just "polished"...and there isn't an option to go back)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#60 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

People like options. And If you'll notice, it was a member that started this topic, not Blazer or Shu. Give the people what the people want!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users