Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Suggest a Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hey guys!

Check out the sign-ups page to sign-up or see when you're supposed to go!

Don't forget!

We encourage you to discuss the game, ask questions to whoever suggested it, etc.--that's the whole point! It's just for fun, so take it easy!

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

user posted image

Name: F-Zero GX
Release Date: 2003

JP July 25, 2003
NA August 25, 2003
PAL October 31, 2003

System(s): Gamecube

Price Range: ~$5-10, at the moment. Original was in the $40's, I believe.

Comments: F-Zero is the series home to one of the more popular characters to be in the Super Smash Bros. series, Captain Falcon. However, in his original game, he's not actually a fire-punching, fire-kicking monster... he's the pilot of a hover vehicle known as the zero machine (...I think--this is all off the top of my head, haha), and he sure as hell knows how to use it. As the pic shows, this baby drives, and it drives FAST.

F-Zero GX is the latest game to be released in the series. It may surprise you to see that there hasn't been an F-Zero game in a LONG time, but in a way, F-Zero GX actually contributed to this. But, not exactly in the way that many games contribute to the end of a series. F-Zero GX was a success--a well-received game, very difficult, and unique. Even now, the music is known to be some of the best in video games, with a lot of the popularity stemming from tracks like Mute City being heard in the Super Smash Bros. games.

F-Zero isn't just about Captain Falcon though. You can actually play as one of many characters and vehicles in the game, each with various ratings and often times their own specific rivals. Captain Falcon's rival is Blood Falcon, a villain the player can get to know in the 1-player story mode that is especially difficult (the grand prix is hard enough as it is if you aren't playing on the lowest rank). You can even change the color of the costume and build your own driving machines in story mode, adding to the fun.

I won't lie, the story is a bit corny, but the gameplay is the real gem of this game. Choose your driver and vehicle and get ready for a heated race between 30 cars on what in my opinion is a visually stunning stage, especially for a Gamecube game, as you can see in this screenshot. After the first lab, you get the ability to use the boost power, which skyrockets your speed... good luck controlling it though--the game's difficulty strikes you big when you realize falling off the map or hitting the sides too much will wreck your vehicle and eventually net you a game over. Thankfully, the controls in this game are great, and it really is up to the player to master the soft-touch of the left/right shift and turns to finish the race in first place.

I can't say everything about this game in this post, and being a racing game, it's hard to explain what it's like, but feel free to check out a video or two on youtube, and if you have an old Gamecube or Wii, pick up the game and try it out--it's well worth it, and I'm not exactly the greatest racing game fan.

If not for the gameplay, music, and graphics, just do it for Captain Falcon

or else this

user posted image

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

I only ever played the N64 one, that was decent.

Is there still the death race mode, or the joker cup with those 'randomly generated' tracks?

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Nope, sorry. You can still attack and such by spinning around, but there's no mode that requires you to do it, and no Joker cup. sad.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

Reserved Directory Post

March 1st - Blazer - F-Zero GX: Link
March 2nd - Snow - Gotcha Force: Link
March 3rd - Lancer - Ninja Gaiden: Link
March 4th - Ryoku - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: Link
March 5th - bblues - Dragon's Dogma: Link
March 6th - Fish - Wario Land 2: Link
March 7th - Blazer - Tales of Graces F: Link
March 8th - Whitewolf8 - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow: Link
March 9th - Echo-279 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
March 10th - bblues - Might & Magic 7: For Blood and Honour: Link
March 11th - The Batman - Batman Arkham City: Link
March 12th - Blazer - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: Link
March 13th - Snow - Valkyria Chronicles: Link
March 14th - kirant - Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares: Link
March 15th - Fish - Samurai Warriors: Chronicles: Link
March 16th - Oblivion Knight - Persona 3 FES
March 17th - Blazer - The World Ends With You: Link
March 18th - Echo - Record of Agarest War
March 19th - kirant - Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors: Link
March 20th - Blazer - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
March 21st - The Batman - Chrono Trigger: Link
March 22nd- bblues - The Binding of Isaac
March 23rd- Albert Clare - Tales of the Abyss: Link
March 24th- Scrimsax - Battle for Wesnoth: Link
March 25th- ShadowCero - Kid Icarus: Uprising
March 26th- kirant - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

April 3rd- Snow - Ni no Kuni

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#6 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

I'm going to double post here to avoid mucking the directory.

Having never played a F-Zero game aside from the GBA one that came with the 3DS Ambassadorship Program (and believe me, I know not to judge a racing series based on its GBA incarnation), I've been curious about the series for a while now. Based on that review, I totally want to give it a go, haha. How does the mid-race combat work?

Spoiler

#7 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

OK, so it March second where I live and I'm bored sooooooo XP

user posted image
Name: Gotcha Force
Release Date: 2003-2004
System(s): Gamecube

Price Range: When I bought it I was a kid and I didn't pay attention to money but from what I've checked it should have been 20-30$. Now it should be cheap unless rarity or something made the price skyrocket XD.

Comments:OK so Gotcha Force... Basically the game is about a bunch of toys duking it out. The game has a pretty basic story, your a kid and you find a little robot, called borgs in this game, in the woods, then a bunch of bad Borgs start to attack you and you must fight them back with your new robot friend. Later you find out that all of your friends have their own Borgs, many of which IMHO are way cooler then yours, and you must use them to combat the evil bad guys (called the Death Force in game)!

Ahem...When you start out the game you begin with only 1 Borg, G-Red, but as you progress you gain more and more Borgs. There are many different types and they all come with their own strengths and weaknesses. My favorite are ninjas BTW. Every stage/level consists of your robot team being deployed, one by one, into a field to battle the Borgs of the Death Force. When one of your borgs falls the next is thrown into the fray. You build your own team and after every battle you gain a little more Gotcha Force, basically the thing that dictates how many Borgs you can have in your team. It takes a while to pile up but once you battle enough you can build a pretty big team. You get borgs randomly at the end of every battle, but it doesn't always happen, this is useful because after the game is completed a couple of times you unlock the ability to chose missions to replay, so it becomes easier to search for a specific borg.

The games battles, as I've said some times before, play out in small fields. You control one borg at a time, and combat is fairly basic. Most attacks are long ranged, but if you enter melee range then you can deal big damage to enemies but there is a higher chance of you getting hit. Most Borgs have some niche, for example Ninjas a almost always better at melee range and are quick enough to not get hit, meanwhile gunner borgs are great at long range but not so hot in melee. Then you have the bigger Robot-tank borgs that are really strong and good at both ranges, but soooo slow.

The gameplay was my favorite part of the game because, since most borgs have differnet ways of being used, you could just switch up if you got bored. The music was good, I found myself humming along at most points, but I don't really focus on that when I'm playing unless it's really exceptional (Pyrite town). The graphics aren't much to speak of, they're on the gamecube and I found them pretty good, although sometimes there were texture pop outs.

I liked the game alot, I would reccomend it to most people. Damn Blazer and his incredibly good close!

P.S. If you would like to see some gameplay Seph1212 has some on his channel.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#8 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Snow @ Mar 2 2013, 04:49 AM)
Price Range: When I bought it I was a kid and I didn't pay attention to money but from what I've checked it should have been 20-30$. Now it should be cheap unless rarity or something made the price skyrocket XD.

Going to say, cheapest in the UK I can see is like, £40. But that's UK.

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

Oh gosh well yeah places like Amazon and Ebay can be terrible sometimes too, often times find things way overpriced...

Anyhow I'm not usually into those games but it does sound kind of interesting, so there's a sort of campaign-mode where you play missions and you can go back and replay missions later? Did I get that right?

Also thanks a lot Smashed ohmy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Mar 2 2013, 01:16 PM)
Oh gosh well yeah places like Amazon and Ebay can be terrible sometimes too, often times find things way overpriced...

Anyhow I'm not usually into those games but it does sound kind of interesting, so there's a sort of campaign-mode where you play missions and you can go back and replay missions later? Did I get that right?

Pretty much, you can repeat the campaign any number of times and after a few completes you start getting new stuff. The first thing you get is the repeat missions mode, then you start getting special borgs.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#11 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Mar 2 2013, 01:16 PM)

No problem, I love mini organization of that sort.

Gotcha Force looks pretty cool, I'll have to check out the gameplay on Youtube.

Spoiler

#12 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

March 18th

Record of Agarest War
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#13 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Echo-279 @ Mar 3 2013, 07:37 AM)
March 18th

Record of Agarest War

THE OTHER THREAD, DAMMIT.

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

Any sign-ups in this thread, will be ignored, ja

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Woah, I just realized I messed up with my suggestion. My suggestion was actually meant to be the first Ninja Gaiden for the XBox, not Ninja Gaiden 2 for the XBox 360.

Nevertheless, here we go.

user posted image

Name: Ninja Gaiden
Release Date: 2004
System: XBox (Original)
Price Range: $60 back in the day. Now it seems as though EBay has some in stock for as little as $4.95 (minus shipping).

Comments: Oh boy. Ninja Gaiden for the XBox, where do I begin?

Back when I was a grade schooler, I remembered one game whose difficulty made me fear for my life every time I pressed the power button the XBox. Every time I started up something like Halo 2, one game would stare at me from the corner of the games shelf and strike terror into my heart. That game was Ninja Gaiden.

Ninja Gaiden was a really cool game. The graphics were great, the setting and atmosphere was dark and gritty, and everything seemed to fall in place extremely well. Just one thing though... It was hard. Way too hard. Too hard for my 4th grader brain to take in. The game itself was a blend between adventure, fighting, and hack and slash. Difficult combos needed to be mastered, along with item usage and exploration abilities. But being an avid player of Japanese games, the adventure component wasn't too hard. It was the combat. Oh God, how I remember the combat...

I had an in incredibly difficult time making it past even the first level, which was the closest thing to a tutorial you could get in the game. I seem to recall it took around say, at least 8 tries if I count all the death. Of course, there were save stations. But the first boss fight... God. Trying to beat it was one thing, but the other thing was saving the Reaper Talisman you found on the first level and not using it against the boss... Because seriously, you're gonna need that Reaper Talisman for the future levels. After all, the level you barely made it out of alive with your sanity intact was just the tutorial level, wasn't it? No, it gets much tougher. The second level has you scared of fighting mooks, forget bosses altogether. Those samurais really start to wear you; it's nothing like the dynasty warrior punks who stand around doing nothing other than being punching bags. These guys hit, they hit hard, and they hit fast. And they come in groups. Oh boy. And it gets worse the further you get. When you start fighting ninjas and zombies, it's even worse.

Now then, difficulty aside, I remembered it was a great game. It was fun, you could run on walls, and do all these fancy tricks. The storyline was intriguing. It made you want to carry on to past the tremendous difficulty of the game just to know what happened next. And the graphics... Well, being a Team Ninja game, you can sort of guess what to expect, right? These are, after all, the guys who made the Dead or Alive series. Yeah, the one with a lot of biitch beach volleyball and swimsuits and bouncing boobies catfights and stuff. The environments were beautiful, the enemies were beautiful, and well... The women were beautiful too, though not portrayed in any manner of a respectable way. But hey, I was 10 back then. I didn't know a thing about feminism back then, so it's all good. Not like I discriminated or stared or anything. No raging hormones at the time, thankfully. But hey, if that's the kind of stuff that you're into, then that's fine by me too. Another reason to try out the wonderful Ninja Gaiden, no?

If you wanna pick up a stupidly hard game, then be my guest and give Ninja Gaiden a try. Just don't blame me for crying yourself to sleep at night at the difficulty, alright?

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#16 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Kind of disappointed it's not NG2, that game was decent as well.

I think Black was an updated version on Xbox, and maybe Sigma for PS3?

Also, as far as DoA is concerned, Ryu is actually in the game, which is neat. What with that bloody izuna drop move.

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

People seem to forget to do this XD the whole point of setting off a date was so that people could plan ahead and even just c/p something whenever and also not just throw a ton of suggestions at once (I know if I saw a lot I would care a lot less and not actually read through them tongue.gif)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#18 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST
Release Date: 1991 (Japan, SNES) 1992 (North America/Europe, SNES) 2002 (Japan/North America/Europe, GBA)

Price Range: I'd imagine that the game could be purchased pretty cheap from like someone who has had it around collecting dust, but if you're looking for a brand new copy of the game it'll likely run you a hefty fee. ($200+ for SNES I'd imagine). If you'd like to play the game, but can't seem to be able to buy it, I'm sure you could find it somehow

Comments: This has got to be one of my favorite Zelda games ever. I've beaten it probably about 10 times on the physical GBA (now I have no idea where it is sad.gif ), and every time I play it, it is equally enjoyable Even Boney likes this ZELDA game, so it must be good. The game is similar in nature to LoZ: Ocarina of Time in my opinion (I guess it's technically the other way around lol).
REASONS WHY (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
Also, the game requires you to collect three pendants, similar to the spiritual stones in OoT, which leads you to the master sword and then the dark realm (which you can leave and enter at any time). From there, you have to rescue (I believe) 7 maidens *one is Zelda IIRC* similar to the sages who eventually make it possible for Link to kill the main antagonist of the game, Agahnim, who is a sorcerer, similar in nature to Ganondorf who manages to take over the dark realm (which is kind of like the 'adult Link' realm) and when he is defeated, he turns into Ganon for one last fight.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted Image

#19 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

^I believe they have the SNES version on the Wii Virtual Console. I would recommend the GBA version more because it has extra content.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

Dragon's Dogma

user posted image
Platforms:
PS3, Xbox 360

Pricing:
Around £15, with an 'expanded' addition out soon for £15; this edition contains the whole game plus new DLC. The new DLC is only available on this edition, I realise that this means it isn't really DLC, but *shrug* you know what I mean. Okay, you know Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3? That.

The Game:
Alright then, Dragon's Dogma. I bought this game around September last year, the idea seemed novel, and Capcom, for all the bad rep they get in relation to some moves they make *looks up*, make good games. The game starts off with a small bit of 'history/tutorial', then you get your heart ripped out by a dragon and off we go! I realise that sounds stupid, but as far as reasons to be a hero go, it's fair-to-middling. Oh yeah, and I forgot, you get to create your character, which is cool, especially since it's third person.

The game is an adventure/RPG/hack'n'slash combo. It's open world, so you can just go exploring, but the game curtails that at the start. Here's an example: The prologue has you slaughter a chimera. You will most likely be roflstomped by your first actual Chimera. The story itself is fairly weak, which is a shame, as there is definitely potential for something here, although there are some very good parts. Sidequests are in this game, and some 'Hunt x' and 'Collect Y' also make themselves present, the sidequests having a quest-specific expiry point, which isn't mentioned, of course. The world itself is also fairly large, and due to the relatively limited methods of quicktravelling, there's a lot of exploration to be had, a lot of fighting to be done, and some nice scenery to look at, when you're not being attacked.

As for playing the game, you travel with up to 3 'Pawns', essentialy party NPCs, one who you can create yourself (known as a Main Pawn), and two more that can be summoned, either as a generated copy, or from online, using other user's uploaded Main Pawns. There is a class change system for you and your MP, which is highly useful, and recommended, seeing as different jobs give different level up bonuses, skills, and different weapon/armour limitations, which brings me to the meat of this game. Combat.

Oh man, the combat. A speciality of Capcom, this game has it in droves. But here's the catch: it's so much fun. The game has a mix of small and large enemies, with your friend the heart stealing dragon definitely going under 'large'. Each enemy type is quite different from another, using different techniques to try and wreck you and your companions. Most large enemies are climbable, giving you a new way to attack in addition to the skills you already have at your disposal, while your pawns carry out their tasks, some charging enemies, others casting spells, maybe sitting back and taking shots from afar. The combat is what will keep you playing, and it's what kept me going long after I'd finished the story. The game's shifting clock also brings a nighttime in which most enemies are stronger, visibility is poor, and it really gives you that rush when you're wandering through the forest, and a chimera just up and ambushes you (yes, they can do that like nobody's business).

Weapons and armour are varied and plenty at each level, and there is no 'wrong' way to go with the vocations, with most fighting styles accommodated. You can change your MP's vocations and abilities too, although you can only hire and fire the other two. The level progression is good, and I never found myself in need of grinding, yet the battles are always fun, no matter the point in game. There are also a ton of items that can be collected, sold, combined into new items, and used for upgrades, and most of these drops come from enemies.

Anyways, if I were to say this game was a combination of anything, it would be...Devil May Cry/Skyrim. It takes the open world exploration and some RPG elements from Skyrim, along with DMCs impressive combat, whilst unfortunately inheriting both game's awful storyline departments.

Dragon's Dogma is a rather unique game, one which I would highly recommend to most people, just for the combat and exploration, which makes this one of the best I've played in a long time. Perhaps you should wait for the expansion to come out, seeing as it's basically game +1, if you're interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users