Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Lance Lance Revolution

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

I am now striving to improve as much as I can with my animu designs, and my art skills in general, and I'm getting more and more disillusioned with my old work. Most of it was me getting lucky and putting the right body parts in the right places without any real concept of anatomy or dimensions or the like. Hell, all I did was make lines and have them connect in a somewhat conceivable manner. That given, I'm now starting this new thread to run around with a few designs and maybe display a few other works here and there, though that's not to say that I'm nearly satisfied with myself at this point. I've a long way to go, but it's a journey of a thousand miles, no?

Really, I'm going to try to make a turn around with my style in general. Hence the title. That, and I thought it sounded catchy wink.gif

Go #1:

So this piece of shit turned out a lot worse than I had first thought it would. But meh, whatever. I didn't bother finishing the shading because I was too disappointed with the result to want to work on it further. But I'll leave it here regardless. The fact that the pose went so awfully wrong pisses me off to new degrees, but what's done is done.

Trial Go (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Here's the result of some practice gone okayish. Incomplete, but somewhat presentable.

Well, getting there. Maybe. (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

I'll post some more stuff pretty soon. Working hard or hardly working? Striving for the former now, really.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#2 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'm completely not sure what the second one's supposed to be, but judging by the first one, even though you've messed it up apparently, you've done yourself quite a bit of improving.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#3 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Sketch Entry, O'niall Anrai.

Caution: Mature Content (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

user posted image

Bunch of sketches. Oh, and Maribelle just happened to turn up randomly <3

And here's something that's not a bunch of test experiments on paper...

Anrai Again. Cool, Alliteration. (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

user posted image

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#4 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

What's with the lack of clothes?

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Oh wow the Maribelle drawing looks amazing ohmy.gif didn't look at the rest in that pic very much XP

the 2nd pic with Anrai? looks cool, my only complaint besides Shadow's lolis that her left foot looks a little too squarish, otherwise great job.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

user posted image

Why not.

Also, no offense to you Blazer but... (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
If you are lol'ing at those shadows then I'm going to assume you really have no sense of dimension whatsoever, and in the future I'm probably not going to be taking a single one of your opinions on art very seriously.

I was referencing like hell, and I trust my references done by professional artists very much.

For one, that Maribelle sketch was just there for lols and boredom. I don't see it as any good whatsoever.

But otherwise, thanks for the comment. smile.gif

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users