Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Looking for Feedback

Mugs Gallery Feedback Critique Splice

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:07 AM

Been working on mug splices for the past few weeks, and was wondering if someone would critique what I have so far. 

http://i.imgur.com/lVx0Si3.png?1

I've also started converting these into hackboxes, and I would like to know if I'm on the right track with regards to the layout and animation frames. I haven't done any of this kind of thing before.

FE5HmlB.png

Most up to date gallery sheet: http://i.imgur.com/IlWYCpp.png

Edited by Zelkami, 04 October 2016 - 07:40 PM.

#2 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:05 PM

Did you custom the hair? It looks VERY pillowed...

IUfb9Eg.png

#3 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:29 PM

These are all splices. The one in the Hackbox I posted is Sigune's hair.

#4 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

The problem with it is that you didn't do anything to transition between brown and green. The shading isn't natural at all in her hair. I'm not gonna go through every portrait individually, but in general your shading needs work, and i would suggest that you try to reference other people's work so you can try to see what looks natural and what doesn't. A lot of your portraits have things that just wouldn't happen. Especially with the hair, but a few faces suffer from unnatural shapes/shading as well.

Keep at it! You're off to a decent start.

#5 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:55 PM

I think I understand what you mean, but could you give me another example so I know where to be looking? Also, when you refer to hair shading, do you mean the coloration of the hair itself, or the shading around the hairline where the hair overlaps with the face?

#6 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:56 AM

Just for example in the second row, 5th from the left that girl with the crazy eye: real hair doesn't do that.

#7 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:38 PM

Would you say this is an improvement? https://gyazo.com/3f...527a730a1e2c24d

#8 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:06 PM

lol, the crazy eye was fine. gave an interesting character to the portrait.

it's definitely an improvement. the shape is a lot more natural, but still falls a bit strangely on the left side. there's also a bit of funny shading where her hair covers the left(our left that is) eye. Don't think i'm just criticizing though! that is a significant improvement, and you should definitely keep working. the key to making good portraits is experience. just keep at it, and you'll find that things just start falling into place. it's a really cool feeling.

#9 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:42 AM

I think the only thing that confuses me is the exact portrayal of the character.  There is technically and artistically nothing wrong but I'd love to ask about the character herself as I think FE heavily integrates the portrait with the character's personality.

The image of the character appears as one which is either evil or at best morally ambiguous.  The cocky smirk and typical appearance of a villain give that impression.  She is also somewhat wild and uncontrolled (given by her uneven haircut) but not without some sense of femininity.  The lightness of her clothing would indicate likely a Sniper/Swordmaster class...or something with similar lightness in armour as marching to battle without defence indicates either an elegance in direct combat (as typically fits the swordmaster) or a reliance on ranged warfare.

A technical "annoyance" for me is the right of her lips (her right, by the way).  It seems to cut off too quickly.  Not sure if it's worth trying out, but a single extra pixel or two to represent that fight side might give her a more natural look.

Something that "bugs me" is the exact nature of her right shoulder.  On our bottom left, the colour of the sleeve becomes too close to the colour of her hair and it becomes awkward for my brain to interpret what is what.  A similar issue exists on her left hair (which comes down the front); it's difficult to discern exactly what is hair and what is collar.

The only REAL oddity in my mind is the colour choice on the shirt.  The back of the shirt is for some reason pink (see - the neck area).  I would traditionally expect a darker blue in that spot as this is the inside of the shirt and rarely do shirts have that reversible nature where the interior of the shirt is different colour that the exterior.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#10 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

The image of the character appears as one which is either evil or at best morally ambiguous.  The cocky smirk and typical appearance of a villain give that impression.  She is also somewhat wild and uncontrolled (given by her uneven haircut) but not without some sense of femininity.  The lightness of her clothing would indicate likely a Sniper/Swordmaster class...or something with similar lightness in armour as marching to battle without defence indicates either an elegance in direct combat (as typically fits the swordmaster) or a reliance on ranged warfare.

I don't want to go into too much detail on character backstories and such, as I would like to get the project off the ground when FEXNA is someday released, but your analysis is mostly correct. Many of these designs are my personal take on the various FE archetypes, and as you might have guessed, this character is meant to fill the Navarre role.

A technical "annoyance" for me is the right of her lips (her right, by the way).  It seems to cut off too quickly.  Not sure if it's worth trying out, but a single extra pixel or two to represent that fight side might give her a more natural look.

I don't know why you'd think that, as it's a recolored version of Sigune's face, but I'll play around with the idea.

Something that "bugs me" is the exact nature of her right shoulder.  On our bottom left, the colour of the sleeve becomes too close to the colour of her hair and it becomes awkward for my brain to interpret what is what.  A similar issue exists on her left hair (which comes down the front); it's difficult to discern exactly what is hair and what is collar.

I hadn't noticed that, but you are right. I'll definitely fix that.

The only REAL oddity in my mind is the colour choice on the shirt.  The back of the shirt is for some reason pink (see - the neck area).  I would traditionally expect a darker blue in that spot as this is the inside of the shirt and rarely do shirts have that reversible nature where the interior of the shirt is different colour that the exterior.

I'll take that into consideration. Some of the color schemes I have are rather ugly, and I do plan on going back and making changes in that area to all the portraits I have that need it.

#11 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:22 AM

I don't know why you'd think that, as it's a recolored version of Sigune's face, but I'll play around with the idea..

To be fair, I'm also not a fan of Sigune's portrait.

Totally not using standards which are so high that I'll never complete a portrait that I actually like

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#12 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:20 AM

Made some updates. Any thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/iQwR7bt.png

#13 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

Made some updates. Any thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/iQwR7bt.png

Oh geez, where to start... I guess from the beginning.

My number one suggestion to you is to pay more attention to head angles. You cannot mix and match head angles.

For the sake of this post, I have doodled on your image: (Blue circles indicates problem areas)

Spoiler

Character A: Hair and face angle do not match. Hair is coming down far too much on the left (our left) than it should, given the supposed head angle. Also, do NOT mix FE6/7 and FE8 colors. It just doesn't work. You're going to have to make the clothes' shading darker to make it fit with the FE8-like border color. Common newbie mistake; I used to do it myself before I realized how awful it makes things look. The green shading on the shirt (and possibly the purple shading) needs to be darker.

Character B: There's kind of an unspoken rule about FE characters in that the older they are, the smaller their eyes and the larger their chins (if male.) Noah's eyes look a bit too young to fit with that face. Also, the face and head angle is awkward. The face looks straight but the head is tilted.

Character C: The hair near the face is kind of weird, and I want to say something is really off with that far eye. I don't think it's in the right spot, but I can't really figure out what it is that's bothering me, either. It's probably another incompatible angle. Actually, on second look, it's definitely an incompatible angle. The close eye is fine, though, I think.

Character D : Pretty good. The darkest shade in the hair needs to be darker; it's too close to the second shade. The clothing needs to have darker shading, because again, FE6/7 colors and FE8 colors don't work. Also, he's missing border between the back of his hair and his neck/clothing. Also missing a pixel of border on the other side of his neck, next to the beard.

Character E: I...am honestly not a pro with spriting, and I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction. There's something up with this one's face, but I can't figure out what. However, I have circled a place in her hair where there's an unknown line going through it that isn't going in the direction of her hair. Remove this line, and it'll look better.

Characters F and G: Pretty good. I see no problem areas with either, although the beard on G looks a little too angled.

Character H: This is what I'm talking about with paying attention to head angles.

OtTuUar.png

Look at them closely. See how Lute's head is straight, if not sliiiiightly angled back, and she's facing the screen? Meanwhile, Lyn's head is angled forwards quite a bit, so that she almost looks like she's looking at the ground ahead of her. She's looking so far away from the camera that she actually has an alternative sprite for when she faces the player.

Because their heads are such different angles, the Lyn's face and Lute's hair just...doesn't work. At all. Human heads are somewhat upside-down-sweatdrop-shaped, and the face has a very fixed position on said shape. This video might be about drawing, which you can't do while splicing, but it gives you a general idea of head anatomy so that you can easier spot issues yourself: How to Draw the Head from Any Angle

Character I: Again, another face/hair incompatibility. however, this miiiight be salvageable if you add hair to the far side of the head. Meanwhile... I'm sorry if this is rude, but are you colorblind, by any chance? Because the red shading on her shirt does not work AT ALL. You simply cannot shade bright red with gray-red. It just doesn't work. Period.

Character J: Her colors are all way too close together. They kind of blend in. Because of how dark her skin, hair, and clothing are, her eyes kind of stick out like they're glowing. But this can be ignored, in my opinion. The biggest issue is her far eye. It's not being shaded by the hair at all, and it needs to be. I think the darker green shade needs to be slightly darker, too. 

Character K: I've circled the eye here, but the problem again lies with the angles not matching. In fact, the armor, head and hair are all different angles. Go back and study their source sprites. You'll notice that Forde has a VERY angled body, which just isn't working with the not-angled head. The hair is also off angle. The eye I circled is blaringly out of place given the head angle, but tbh... I'd say try this one again with different bases.

Character L: Is she dead? Because those skin tones are so pale against the rest of her body that she looks dead. Or deathly ill. Also, I've circled her hair in a very specific spot, but really, it's the whole hair that's out of place with the head. This is fixable, I believe... Hair is a limp object by nature. It's subject to gravity and tilts with the head. There are instances where it can stick out (my hair likes to floof sometimes, and I have several cowlicks) but in this instance, her hair needs to be tilted with her head. Remember, gravity is a factor.

Character M: Um... I want to say try again with the eyes, and don't reduce the shading this time. Also, for the parts of her hair that are colored differently, please go look at Heath. See how the lighter parts of his hair has its darkest shade as an 'outline' of sorts against the green? You need to do the same.

Character N: Mmm... I'm going to give this a passing mark and move on to O.

Character O: She has a very, very deformed head. Looks like part of it caved in or something. This is caused by, yet again, another drastic hair-and-face angle difference.

Character P: The circlet does not fit the head angle. Also, please don't mix and match FE8 head/hairs. FE8 has a lot of characters with really awkward head angles and it just...doesn't work. :(

Character Q: He has the creepiest face I've ever seen, but there's nothing specifically wrong with it (that I can tell.) The shading above his far eye needs to be adjusted to accommodate the round shape of a head, and the light source. Otherwise, good job.

Character R: I get that this is an eye patch, but what is keeping it up? It just seems to end right where I circled it. It doesn't look like it's going under/through the hair at all. I suggest splicing some bangs over it or something.

Character S: Mmm... The skin shading looks pillowed, but after all the critique I've received over the years, I have learned to avoid this even when it would actually be necessary to exist. So...I can't really help you there. The angles are great, though.

Character T: Another hair/face angle incompatibility making it look like she has a deformed head.

IUfb9Eg.png

#14 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:58 PM

Big thank you for the comprehensive feedback, and I appreciate you not sugarcoating it, but I do have a few further questions and comments.

For Character K, I can see how it's off angle in regards to the head and body being at different angles, but I don't see how you have a problem with the head shape. It's just Glen's hair and face with (what's supposed to be) a ponytail.

Character M, I intended to have an outline, but either I messed it up and/or it doesn't present itself well with the decrease in quality. I did do something similar though with another character that I think works better. In the original image, the green haired girl in the second to last row, third from the right. Would you say that works better?

Character O. Could you be a bit more specific with this one? If you look at the original version, it looks even more deformed, but I tried working around it by cutting the outer parts of the hair off, and moving them closer to the face. I'd understand if you had an issue with the visible side of the head, where I do think you are correct, it does look somewhat caved in as you put it, but you circled her forehead, so I don't know what the problem is here.

Character S. What does the term "pillowing" mean, and how does it apply to this character?

Lastly, would you mind taking another look at the original image? I can't ask you to do a complete rundown of every character, but is there any among them that stand out as particularly atrocious? I ask because the second image I posted contained all the characters I had made edits to since posting the original. Any I hadn't changed I thought were in a presentable state. The only exceptions being the cavalier to the left of Character F, and the woman to the right of O. Those two I think I need to go back and redo entirely.

Also, I'm not colorblind. That weirdness with the shading was just an oversight on my part.

EDIT: I also don't understand your comment on P. The circlet I get needs fixing, but Duessel and Vigarde have basically the same face angle. Vigarde is just pointing his eyes at the screen.

Edited by Zelkami, 01 September 2016 - 09:27 PM.

#15 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:28 PM

For Character K, I can see how it's off angle in regards to the head and body being at different angles, but I don't see how you have a problem with the head shape. It's just Glen's hair and face with (what's supposed to be) a ponytail.

Then disregard my comment. Admittedly, although FE8 is my favorite game, some of the portraits just bug me.

Character M, I intended to have an outline, but either I messed it up and/or it doesn't present itself well with the decrease in quality. I did do something similar though with another character that I think works better. In the original image, the green haired girl in the second to last row, third from the right. Would you say that works better?

Decrease in quality? You mean reducing colors or something? 

@the girl in original image: No.

I mean, up close, it kind of works, but the problem is that zoomed out to 100%, what my eyes saw was some really wonky black shading instead of hair. lol.

Character O. Could you be a bit more specific with this one? If you look at the original version, it looks even more deformed, but I tried working around it by cutting the outer parts of the hair off, and moving them closer to the face. I'd understand if you had an issue with the visible side of the head, where I do think you are correct, it does look somewhat caved in as you put it, but you circled her forehead, so I don't know what the problem is here.

UUUUUH hold on let me get the original image lol. Okay, now that I have that open...

...Actually, you know what? I think I know what's wrong. Forgive me for editing your sprite, but describing it would be difficult.

oOBu4OA.png

Now, I am in no way a pro at spriting, but when I splice, I keep head/hair/chest on separate layers so that, once I'm done, I can move things about without destroying things in the process. This would allow me to lift the hair up a pixel without...completely breaking things, as seen here. I believe the hair was too low. As for the circled part, I was circling the shading in the hair there, which I've attempted to fix. The other edit I made was removing the...uh...ponytail(?) on the far side, which made the head look like it was being framed in, for some reason. (My customing on the cloak sucks please don't use it as is lol) Also, you forgot to replace a skin color on her...chest. Neck. Whatever. That's eating up your color slots. (Unless you don't care about staying within 16 colors, but even so, it needs to be fixed.)

Character S. What does the term "pillowing" mean, and how does it apply to this character?

Uuuh....darnit. I don't...really know how to explain it. XD *DOES SOME GOOGLING*

Okay, here http://nekkers.devia...ading-267667160

As for this specific character, upon closer inspection, it's because of the skin tones. Replace all the skin tones with ones from FE8 and everything but the eyebrow automatically looks better. As it is now, there's two shades that are just far too close together and they blend in to one-another.

uzOgvjC.png

In this image, I have fixed the eyebrow shading (hopefully,) replaced the skin tones with FE8 skin tones, replaced a couple of random dark gray pixels on the shoulder, and done some minor outline changes to the...handkerchef? I also removed a random pixel connecting the hair to the clothes. Feel free to ignore everything but the eye shading. Those were just random things I kind of habitually fixed that might not have needed fixing. lol

As for Character P... I might actually be satisfied with it if you managed to fix the circlet. That one thing might just be throwing me for a whirl. As they say, a cataract in the eye destroys the look of the whole face. (I hate saying that, but it's sadly true.)

I downloaded your original picture in order to look closely at the girl you pointed out, and I'll make comments on them in a bit. As it is, this post is already long and if I do any more quote boxes, they'll probably start breaking. XD

EDIT:

I appreciate you not sugarcoating it

I appreciate you not getting offended at my lack of sugarcoating it. lol. (And I'm not being sarcastic when I say that. I mean it.)

Edited by Blue Leafeon, 01 September 2016 - 10:51 PM.

IUfb9Eg.png

#16 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:16 AM

Made some more edits, and added some names for convenience. (None of these names are final)

http://i.imgur.com/CXwZfBb.png?1

Just a couple of things to note, Ferra, Kavis, Ceipha, Kira, and Nelson are still being worked on. I just included them for the sake of completion. And as I mentioned before, Helen and Diana are probably going to be rewoked.

#17 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:38 AM

Made some more edits, and added some names for convenience. (None of these names are final)

http://i.imgur.com/CXwZfBb.png?1

Just a couple of things to note, Ferra, Kavis, Ceipha, Kira, and Nelson are still being worked on. I just included them for the sake of completion. And as I mentioned before, Helen and Diana are probably going to be rewoked.

I'll get to the image when I have the time, but where did Alicia go? I rather liked that sprite.

IUfb9Eg.png

#18 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

If you knew it was Alicia, then that's why I removed it. I also think the color scheme is a bit wonky, so I want to adjust it.

Also, I will be kind of busy for the next few days, so I might not respond for a while, but I will try to read any input you have.

#19 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:48 PM

If you knew it was Alicia, then that's why I removed it. I also think the color scheme is a bit wonky, so I want to adjust it.

That makes me want to think that you stole it from somewhere...

My  main issue with these sprites, as a general thing, are the following:

1: You appear to have "younger" and "older" sprites for various characters, but there does not seem to be a precise age difference. If we're doing a split timeline type thing, the ages need to be consistent. For example, Laia--you use Guinevere's little kid sprite, where as Channah has a MUCH older 'younger' sprite. And the older sprites don't look old enough for the older characters to seem consistent.

2: What are you using to deal with colors? Some of these sprites look like you're using mspaint to decrease color depth, instead of manually sifting through and reducing colors. Laia especially looks weird with the lack of depths in both of her sprites.

3: Please use FE8 skin tones with FE8 border. And please don't 'mix' the skin tones. Doing so results in VERY sickly looking characters, or just generally inconsistent contrast.

Hamar's helmet does not match his head angle.

Kavis is missing part of his skull due to inaccurate head angles from face to hair.

Randy: Um...his head/face shape is just really, really awkward. I can't really find anything to say other than that.

Is Celphia a revenant? Because with those colors and that skin tone, he/she looks like a revenant.

Kita looks better.

Diana... I'm sorry. I really am, but you're...just going to need to try this one again using different sprite bases. That head angle will never work with the rest of it.

Omar is lots better.

Paz... Just as a word of warning, the majority of the FE community would probably tell you "Never use Lyon's hair." I don't see anything wrong with it, personally, but just thought I'd throw that out there. Also, there's too much of the second lightest shade on his forehead. Reduce it to maybe one pixel wide.

Clarice still looks like she has a magical floating eyepatch.

Honda: That helmet is not working with his face angle, and it also looks like it'd be clashing with the armor.

Kira: Her head lacks shading on her far eye.

The border color is clashing with the other dark colors on Tia.

Francis: He looks like he's wearing a crooked fake mustache due to incompatible angles.

IUfb9Eg.png

#20 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:21 PM

I assure you I didn't steal the Alicia mug. I have all the layers right here.

https://gyazo.com/e3...1b3443ce9c6a189

1: You appear to have "younger" and "older" sprites for various characters, but there does not seem to be a precise age difference. If we're doing a split timeline type thing, the ages need to be consistent. For example, Laia--you use Guinevere's little kid sprite, where as Channah has a MUCH older 'younger' sprite. And the older sprites don't look old enough for the older characters to seem consistent.

The older versions are supposed to be their portraits when they promote. I'm still figuring out the details as to how exactly this will work with each character. The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is that there will be a time skip at some point, and Channah will promote then. Jochi has a younger portrait which for now is just a recolored villager, and I still need to make an older portrait for Kavis.

For colors, I'm mostly just adjusting the base hue, brightness, and saturation with the sliders. I also use the colorize function if I have to get a more distinct color. I try to copy the base skin colors whenever I can, but for others I have something specific in mind. Laia and Marici in particular are supposed to be extra pale for story reasons.

Is Celphia a revenant? Because with those colors and that skin tone, he/she looks like a revenant.

She's lived in a swamp all her life. I figured skin would be pale greenish if you spent enough time in a place like that.

Kavis is missing part of his skull due to inaccurate head angles from face to hair.

Still working on him, but does this look any better?

https://gyazo.com/46...c39c6b980ea7f59

Clarice still looks like she has a magical floating eyepatch.

It's supposed to be more like a cloth, kind of like this. I think I'll keep it as is for now, and just make a custom one in the future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mugs, Gallery, Feedback, Critique, Splice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users