Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  acceptance : (19 October 2018 - 10:07 AM) (Username - iDontEvenLikePie)
@  acceptance : (19 October 2018 - 09:58 AM) I joined. Don't ask me why I haven't until now but I did that thing.
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:12 PM) if it doesn't work, just reply with your account info and I'll add you as a friend and can you add after that... (or do that anyway just because :P if FES ever goes down it'll be hard to contact y'all lol)
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:12 PM) not sure if you're interested but it's there if so. (I know I had posted the link here in a thread before so I figure y'all would've joined if you had wanted to, but maybe something changed)
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:11 PM) sent both of you invites via PM just now
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:10 PM) but somehow he's not on my friend's list. honestly confused -_-
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:10 PM) yeah I thought I invited him at some point... weird
@  acceptance : (18 October 2018 - 03:41 PM) something inside of me fervently believes kirant already knew that lolol
@  xcrash1998 : (18 October 2018 - 06:59 AM) Yes we do
@  kirant : (17 October 2018 - 05:11 AM) We have a Discord?
@  acceptance : (16 October 2018 - 11:39 PM) Accepted.
@  acceptance : (16 October 2018 - 11:39 PM) Oh wow. Looks like I've finally been...
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:52 AM) even you, Pie :P
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:51 AM) feel free to join the Discord and chat with us if you haven't
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:51 AM) real sad this forum is dead, but hope y'all are all doing okay
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:50 AM) yoooo sup
@  acceptance : (04 October 2018 - 02:34 AM) TOV Definitive Edition has me pretty hyped up for the franchise right now.
@  acceptance : (04 October 2018 - 02:30 AM) Its been a while since I've been this excited to play a tales game lolol
@  acceptance : (04 October 2018 - 02:28 AM) I'm finally playing Tales of the Abyss on the PS2 and it reminds me of the first time I played symphonia. I'm loving this game!
@  xcrash1998 : (21 September 2018 - 05:46 PM) I like games that actually reward you for reaching more difficult objectives.
A good example would be the golden ballon in Super Mario Oddisey it more like a trophy and less like an in game side note of what you did.

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.

Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.

Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.

Cookies
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.