Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

One Piece Manga (Spoiler-Filled)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:58 AM

WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS ON WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTERS OF ONE PIECE. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE CAUGHT UP OR WANT TO BE SPOILED OR SOMETHING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The next chapter (One Piece 784) is SUUUUPER hype. Why? Because. That end of chapter 783. O______O GEAR FOURTH OH MAN I CAN'T HELP BUT IT I EXPECT THIS TO BE SUPER AWESOME AOSIDJIOASJDIOAJDS I DON'T EVEN HAVE MUCH IN THE WAY OF THEORIES I JUST WANT IT TO COME SO I CAN EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS AND JOY AND EXCITEMENT AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *explodes before the chapter is even out*

So.

I will be using this thread to constantly exude my hype/excitement/whatever for One Piece. It may get kinda crazy (if it hasn't already... depends on whether or not you consider what I've already typed somewhat crazy). I tend to passionately ramble about One Piece and how amazing it is to me and how much I like it a LOT. And well. Passionately. And it's reaching its climax and NNNHHH TWO DAYS AND X MANY HOURS ASSUMING IT COMES AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS USUAL, SOOOOOO HYYYYYYPPPEEEE

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:49 PM

Lol so I read the chapter. Glad to know Law is still kicking. Let me know when the new one comes out so I can see the fourth gear, inb4 Luffy just skips to the post third gear stage but is super fast and stronk.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#3 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

Blazer is going to implode of hype at this rate. One Piece is pretty hype right now, so completely understandable.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

the spoilers I posted earlier were fake, and then I found real spoilers but now it's late and I'm lazy so just go find the full chapter in a few hours or something lol

Lol so I read the chapter. Glad to know Law is still kicking. Let me know when the new one comes out so I can see the fourth gear, inb4 Luffy just skips to the post third gear stage but is super fast and stronk.

lol yeah go figure Law would survive, Oda isn't going to kill off a character like him and leave everyone on such a sour note esp. when Law has TONS of fans

The new chapter should be out Thursday morning between like 3-6AM EST as per usual unless it comes out early because everyone is super hyped and scanlates it even faster than normal lol

(also I was thinking it might just be like an official name for G2+G3 combined but that would be kinda boring wouldn't it now haha)

Blazer is going to implode of hype at this rate. One Piece is pretty hype right now, so completely understandable.

yeahhhh I am on a rollercoaster that only goes up... I get to the peak of the rollercoaster and fly off, then arrive halfway through another roller coaster, reach the peak again, and explode past the top again. that is my hype. and I'm usually excited for One Piece, I consider it one of the few good things in my life, but this is definitely beyond normal/ACTUALLY pretty deserved to be hyped over.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

[3:18:04 PM] Blazer: OH MAN READING SPOILERS
[3:18:07 PM] Blazer: IT HARDLY MAKES SENSE
[3:18:08 PM] Blazer: BUT
[3:18:08 PM] Blazer: NNNNHHH
[3:18:16 PM] Blazer: pro spoiler-finding skills here kappa
[3:18:49 PM] Blazer: OH MAN ACCORDING TO THIS
[3:18:59 PM] Blazer: THE NEXT ISSUE (another one week break due to Golden Week though, IIRC)
[3:19:05 PM] Blazer: ...
[3:19:08 PM] Blazer: *posts in thread instead*

SHOULD FINISH THE FIGHT BETWEEN DOFLAMINGO AND LUFFY

IN OTHER WORDS LUFFY IS ABOUT TO WHOOP DOFLA REAL BAD OOOOOOHHH YEAHHH ASDKOJASODJIQWOIDWJASOPDASKOPDASK WHOOP HIM LUFFY DO IT KICK HIS ASS AND SEND IT FLYING LIKE USUAL YEAAAAHHHH LUUFFFYYYYY GEAR FOURTH: FORCE PISTOL MHNJOASJDIAISODJIASDJASOKDI AOSODIASDPASIDPOASIDOSD *implodes*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

Blazer don't  die on us. Don't try containing all of the hype. Let it out in small, SMALL, increments. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users