Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Pokemon Black/White 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#61 Strange Razorback

Strange Razorback

Puncher of Ponies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

i'm just going to sneak this in here

user posted image

No.

user posted image

****. YES.

#62 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

Grey Tensho
You can try to save face, but you did edit your post. And it's not an attack, it's just honesty. I'm not trying to make trouble, it's not my fault you look for it wherever you can. And stop trying to suck up.

Arimibn
That's not what we're talking about though. This subject started with how it doesn't appeal to the people who played the old ones because the new ones aren't as good.

Yes. Unless there are extra ingredients or one of the chefs completely sucks at making sandwiches.
Sandwiches are pretty hard to screw up.

Not at all. You could hack your pokemon to 100, but he wouldn't be as good. Now you can just hack to 100 and he can be as good. Before level 100 was the end-all, now it isn't.

I have at most 10 hours per week to game. It's pretty casual.

In this case it does. I am not assuming anything, I am not falsely building myself up, I am simply stating the truth.

Again, I am being modest. Do not blame me because you are not mature enough to accept it yet.

What does the saying have to do with waking up? That is one specific situation it could apply.

Yes I noticed, but I disregarded it because of the sources. Blazer and Grey are both Americans, and thus are used to Americans, and thus see almost everything as rude. You are someone in a disagreement with me in which you struggle to defend yourself, thus no matter what I say I'll be being rude. In this situation I am the most objective as I am least affected by all this.

Just because someone is offended it doesn't make it rude, it can also mean they are oversensitive.

QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#63 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 29 2012, 11:38 PM)
Grey Tensho
You can try to save face, but you did edit your post. And it's not an attack, it's just honesty. I'm not trying to make trouble, it's not my fault you look for it wherever you can. And stop trying to suck up.

Arimibn
That's not what we're talking about though. This subject started with how it doesn't appeal to the people who played the old ones because the new ones aren't as good.

Yes. Unless there are extra ingredients or one of the chefs completely sucks at making sandwiches.
Sandwiches are pretty hard to screw up.

Not at all. You could hack your pokemon to 100, but he wouldn't be as good. Now you can just hack to 100 and he can be as good. Before level 100 was the end-all, now it isn't.

I have at most 10 hours per week to game. It's pretty casual.

In this case it does. I am not assuming anything, I am not falsely building myself up, I am simply stating the truth.

Again, I am being modest. Do not blame me because you are not mature enough to accept it yet.

What does the saying have to do with waking up? That is one specific situation it could apply.

Yes I noticed, but I disregarded it because of the sources. Blazer and Grey are both Americans, and thus are used to Americans, and thus see almost everything as rude.  You are someone in a disagreement with me in which you struggle to defend yourself, thus no matter what I say I'll be being rude. In this situation I am the most objective as I am least affected by all this.

Just because someone is offended it doesn't make it rude, it can also mean they are oversensitive.

Honesty huh? Yea like you know for a fact who's smart and who's not. And if you're not trying to make trouble you wouldn't be bashing me in a conversation with arim. Quit trying to hide what you're doing. And who am I sucking up to exactly?

user posted image

#64 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:09 AM

@Kensai

And I'm telling you that it doesn't matter because (1 There are plenty of younger kids replacing the people who grow out of it and (2 There are still plenty of people who've played the games for years and still are looking forward to the new games. Myself included. You say "no one who enjoyed the old games enjoys the new games." That isn't true.

Well, I doubt you would understand, cause you're not a cook...But let me try a different angle. If per say, you and me are both given slim swords to fight 10 enemies each. Will our services be worth the same?

What are you talking about? You still have to train in order for your Pokemon to get stronger in the first place. And on top of this, the Dragonites are caught at a level where there's still plenty time to train. And the amount of time you spend playing does not dictate whether or not you are a casual gamer or not. A casual gamer wouldn't be concerned over details such as these. You've been playing Pokemon for more than 10 years. Cause if you've been playing the games since the original, you'd have been playing for more than ten years. You're not a casual player anymore.

Stating the truth does not make you modest.

You continue to attack other people and continue to think of yourself as "better" than everyone else. That isn't modesty. Modest people don't brag. Modest people don't belittle others. In fact, they belittle themselves.

But again, who does that?

Americans see almost everything as rude? Really dude? Now you're starting to sound...well I'd rather not say it.

Yes it does if you continue to do it. It means you are being rude to them.

Also. You are attacking Grey. Leave him alone dude. He said he would walk away from the argument, and started to talk to me. You attack him yet again saying, "I like how the whole point of your post was "I'll walk away!" and then you had to come back and add more. Really proves my point about your character." He was talking to me. And if he DID edit his post, it was obviously because he forgot something and did not want to double post.

@Strange Razor

On the side note, I am looking forward to Pokemon Conquest as well. Lol. Gotta get outta debate mode. XD Back to jokey-happy go lucky mode! A main boss with a SHINY RAYQUAZA? Oh HELL YEAH.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#65 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

RAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

RAY the RAYQUAZA IN THE HOUSE!
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#66 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

AWWWW YEAH. :U
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#67 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hmmm
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#68 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Grey Tensho
It's quite easy to tell from responses the approximate intelligence of people, not to mention you and I have known each other for about three years. And I'm not saying who is smart and who is not, I am saying one is smarter than the other. I was simply answering his questions. I am not hiding anything. Blazer, obviously.

Arimibn (A-rim-a-bin?)
And that stuff is irrelevant because it's not what is being debated. And what I said is the probability of someone playing the old games and liking the new games is low, which does not say no one does. It just points out that the majority won't.

And now you're changing the metaphor to one that doesn't fit. If you and I are both swordmasters, with the exact same stats, and the same growth rates, both max level, both using slim swords, we are worth the same. And I've taken two years of cooking classes, and lived on my own since 16. I am by no means an expert in cooking, but I am fairly decent at it. What you, and most people, don't realize is that cooking is not an art. It is a science. A very basic form of chemistry.

Yes, but you wouldn't nearly need to train as much. And it would be a lot quicker due to the level difference.

No, time does dictate gaming habits. Just people someone has been playing video games for years does not mean they're hardcore. Nor does it apply that once a hardcore gamer always a hardcore gamer. Just because I'm a casual gamer doesn't mean I can't be a good player.

Yes it does. That is the whole point of modesty.

I am not attacking anyone. I am simply stating the truth. I am not bragging, I am not building myself up, and I am not belittling anyone. Modest people don't belittle themselves. I don't think you actually know what modesty means. It simply means one does not overvalue oneself.

Anyone who wants to know if their breath stinks. It's a two second maneuver. One can also smell their wrist, lick their wrist, and smell their wrist again. There are plenty of ways to know if you have bad breath.

Racist? It's okay. Because I am stereotyping. Now that stereotype comes from two major things. One: Studies finding Americans are quite rude. Two: The theory of environment, in which the events that happen in your life and the people involved dictate your personality and behaviours. People raised around old fashioned people will have old fashioned beliefs. People raised around racists will have racist beliefs. And there there is transference. A racist will see things that reinforce his beliefs, such as if he sees a black man carrying a television, the black man must be stealing it. The black man could be moving it for his job, or helping a little old lady. Thus people raised around rude people are more likely to see everything as rude.

Again, I am not being rude. You are being oversensitive.

I'll repeat this again, I am not attacking Grey. First I responded to him, and then I answered your questions. And no, he edited his post because he cannot just walk away. And your point is moot really. This is a forum not a conversation. Previous things can be addressed, not just the last comment. I was not here, I answered when I could.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#69 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 30 2012, 12:58 PM)
Grey Tensho
It's quite easy to tell from responses the approximate intelligence of people, not to mention you and I have known each other for about three years. And I'm not saying who is smart and who is not, I am saying one is smarter than the other.  I was simply answering his questions. I am not hiding anything. Blazer, obviously.

You think you've known me for 3 years? Yea, I toooooooootally act the exact same on the internet than in real life. Don't even begin to fool yourself into thinking you know me. You don't. And I'm not "sucking up" to Blazer. I'm avoiding what you want. I'm avoiding letting you bait me into blowing up and getting myself in trouble like in the past. You're just calling me a suck up because you're irritated that I'm not falling for it. So this time I really mean it when I say I'm going to ignore you. Blazer warned you twice to shut your mouth and here you are, still talking down to me in that condescending manner as if you're so smart and I'm a moron. So I'll just let him do what he has to do instead of wasting my life talking to someone who can't learn to stop treating other memebers as if they're beneathe you and your "intellegence level".
user posted image

#70 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

As much as we'd all love to see this play out to paying members of the public...

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users