Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Games you wish had sequels/new entries

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:48 AM

So I was talking to a... hmm, I guess they're my friend now... a friend, on Skype, and said this:

[2:43:12 AM] ballin1337: this is part of why I hate when games sell poorly... less people to discuss, less people to play with, more of a rush to play it...
[2:43:25 AM] ballin1337: and of course, if it's a good game worthy of a sequel, less of a chance to get that sequel
[2:44:20 AM] ballin1337: I could name dozens of series that either haven't had sequels for a long while (if ever) or are in a grey area where they could easily not get a sequel for a while due to poor sales

made me think of a good thread topic: what games do you wish had new entries, and why? like, what was their last entry, what happened with it, why is it not getting a sequel, why does the series deserve a sequel, etc.

series like Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, or Metroid Prime that technically have new entries but the new entries are often considered very bad by fans do NOT count despite how bad they are, but... in the end if you choose to post/elaborate on any of those, I won't stop you, I'd just prefer you to stick to games like

well

there's a reason why I run a tumblr on this game, and it should be pretty obvious after so many seconds of looking at it, I think

(there are a lot more games I can think of but I'll wait a bit before sharing them)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:45 AM

The only thing I can think of to mention is that I'd like to see the Neverland series from Idea Factory continue with a new game. There are apparently a lot of games that are part of it, but all of them by now are very dated, with my first and only experience playing part of it being the newest entry in the series, Blazing Souls.

Not that it's actually a particularly noteworthy title or anything, but there's a certain charm generic JRPGs of the past have for me.

Almost every game I actually play is already part of a series with more than one entry in it as-is, or is an online game (meaning it getting a sequel just means the older one is no longer marketable enough with the times changing) so I don't really have anything to say otherwise...

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#3 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:49 AM

Monster Rancher.

It was a great series, but it unfortunately wasn't that well liked over here. It was a lot like FE--it had a small but very dedicated group of fans. The fact that they didn't really try very hard to sell it didn't help--the only place I was able to obtain MRDS when it came out was by ordering it online. Wasn't even sold on store shelves. They eventually went to mobile but since then the games have kind of fallen off of the face of the Earth. :(

On that note, FE3/12. No, Awakening does NOT count. Medeus promised us a return. :|

Also, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. There's a couple (I think?) of other games that have come out/are coming out since then, but they don't actually seem to be direct sequels. There was a sequel hook at the end of AA5. (And I've grown to REALLY like Athena.)

IUfb9Eg.png

#4 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:50 AM

On the note of ace attorney it may interest you that we have another one coming in September. It's not the one with sherlock Holmes either, has Phoenix and Apollo confirmed as characters. I forget the name atm, and I'm on my phone which hates multiple tabs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Spirit of Justice. Pretty tight name imo.

Back on topic my biggest contender was dragon Quest, and that was recently confirmed for a bunch of US releases. Blazer got twewy...well the last big one is golden sun. Those games are all fantastic, and even though dark dawn wasn't like the originals it was still great in many ways. Very worthy of a new sequel

Edit: http://gbatemp.net/t...-on-3ds.426169/

looks like eshop only, but another surprising thing is that it's releasing in June for Japan. pretty cool that we won't be waiting too long.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

@Merc huh, familiar with the company but not the game. neat.

Monster Rancher.

It was a great series, but it unfortunately wasn't that well liked over here. It was a lot like FE--it had a small but very dedicated group of fans. The fact that they didn't really try very hard to sell it didn't help--the only place I was able to obtain MRDS when it came out was by ordering it online. Wasn't even sold on store shelves. They eventually went to mobile but since then the games have kind of fallen off of the face of the Earth. :(

On that note, FE3/12. No, Awakening does NOT count. Medeus promised us a return. :|

Also, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. There's a couple (I think?) of other games that have come out/are coming out since then, but they don't actually seem to be direct sequels. There was a sequel hook at the end of AA5. (And I've grown to REALLY like Athena.)

Monster Rancher? don't think I've ever heard of it before this, but hey, that's part of why this thread is here, haha. it's a shame about niche games like that though, that's basically the story with so many games, and the devs or whatever going to mobile isn't an uncommon story either >>;

hmm, interesting take. I'd have said "FE does have sequels" but yeah, I guess if you say "a direct sequel in the same setting and soon after" or the like then FE3/12 is missing one

and the AA series is plenty active, as zac mentioned. We got AA5 relatively recently, I think it's only been a little over 2.5 years since the 3DS release of AA5, and then we got the trilogy compilation for 3DS, the iOS port of AA5, and the AA game set in the past (I think people call it "The Great Ace Attorney"), though that's only in Japanese... but even ignoring the last 3 I mentioned since they're not new AA games in English, with AA6 coming in September, that's less than 3 years between AA games. plus the AAI2 translation finished for those interested in spending the gap playing that I guess technically though there's no rule saying you can't mention a series just because it's had an entry in the past 3 years though, so it's fine. I guess I'm just saying that while I'm also an AA fan I'm not nearly as desperate for a new game there as I am with some other series, haha.

Golden Sun huh, I actually mentioned that recently despite not being a fan myself. It would indeed be nice if it got a quality sequel, it only has 3 games and the last one was released in 2010 meaning it has indeed been a long while, not to mention Nintendo lately has been even worse with their RPGs/story games in general so a quality Golden Sun entry with a good story, good character development, etc. would be really nice

@AA6's digital-only release, yeah that's a real shame but I already bought AA5 on both 3DS and iOS as well as the trilogy so idk what else I can do in order to try and convince them to give this series physical releases again, lol. it's so good and I really like my retail games but... T_T

as for the localization, I think AA5 came out in July -> October (Japan -> The West) so June -> September is a similar gap of 3-4 months or so. I guess with the game not having a lot of voice work and them not having to spend time getting a retail release done, they can push out the game a lot quicker. *sighs*

Since I'm replying, I'll add another game to the list. This one is a series I talk about quite a bit, at least recently. It's "Valkyrie Profile". A JRPG series that really only has 2 entries, a spin-off SRPG for the DS that was great, and a mobile spin-off prequel that just came out (which is solid and certainly scratching my Valkyrie Profile itch, but definitely not a true sequel as it's a dumbed-down, budget, money-making version of the game as opposed to a proper full-fledged JRPG console release).

That being said it's been years since we got Covenant of the Plume for DS, and it's been even longer since Silmeria, which came out in 2006, meaning we haven't gotten a proper new entry in almost 10 years. I think the main dude behind VP even said he has the script for Valkyrie Profile 3 (which most people think would be about Hrist, the 3rd Valkyrie—reasonably so) all done, it's just a matter of... making it, which is unfortunately a decision that Square Enix, as the publisher (and likely the company to fund such a project) would have to make, and so far it's just been "nope, no sequel for you guys". T_T

If/when I reply again I will add another game, so on and so forth. So far TWEWY and Valkyrie Profile, haha.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

Monster Rancher? don't think I've ever heard of it before this, but hey, that's part of why this thread is here, haha. it's a shame about niche games like that though, that's basically the story with so many games, and the devs or whatever going to mobile isn't an uncommon story either >>;

It's a cross between Pokemon and a virtual pet game. You feed the monster, you train it, you make sure it doesn't get hurt/sick, and you battle it for fun and profit. Eventually it grows old and can either die or forcefully gets retired (depending on the game) to which you usually freeze it and use it in the future to create a new, more powerful monster. (Due to the way the training system works, if the monster never died, it'd be way too easy to train the same monster forever and get capped stats, thus breaking the game.) Depending on the game, exploration is also a thing.

If you ever want to try it, it has two GBA games and a DS one that shouldn't be too hard to find and emulate. (Although ultimately the best MR games were on Playstation.) Just beware of awful writing on the DS game--that was right before they started flickering out. Clearly they didn't want to pay too much on that translation. (And it's nothing really game-breaking anyhow. Just a few formatting issues with the text. For example, *singing a birthday song* "Happy birthday dear! Leafy")

hmm, interesting take. I'd have said "FE does have sequels" but yeah, I guess if you say "a direct sequel in the same setting and soon after" or the like then FE3/12 is missing one

I specifically stated FE 3/12, in other words, Marth's specific world and setting. I don't consider FEA to be a sequel in any shape, form, or fashion because that is CLEARLY not Medeus we're fighting, and if the shape of the continents is anything to go by, that's not the world OUR Marth was originally in, either.

I also specified Dual Destinies, not the series as a whole. For all we know, those newer AA games could be prequels or spin-offs. I want a sequel to Dual Destinies. I want Athena as a playable character.

When I read the first post I took "game" as exactly that--a game. Not a series. :P

I get that you were talking about unloved games and the like, but Monster Rancher is really the only unloved series I can think of that I would legitimately drop everything to run out and buy if a new one came out. It's a shame I passed it up as a kid--I really missed out on a lot. (And it's HARD to find physical copies of those games.)

IUfb9Eg.png

#7 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:42 PM

^ next ace attorney game is likely to be a sequel to dual destinies in the same kind of way that you seem to want it to be. i can't imagine that they would remove an entire character that was well loved and only appeared for one game. especially when there was a huge focus on her...ah hell, i didn't want to give away too much but lets go. athena and maya were also both confirmed to be in it. i'm really excited about maya coming back, i was disappointed that she didn't show up in dual destinies. no gumshoe though(capcom pls)

#8 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:09 AM

Eeeeeee! Yay for that then! :D Thanks for the spoiler!

IUfb9Eg.png

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:25 AM

I specifically stated FE 3/12, in other words, Marth's specific world and setting. I don't consider FEA to be a sequel in any shape, form, or fashion because that is CLEARLY not Medeus we're fighting, and if the shape of the continents is anything to go by, that's not the world OUR Marth was originally in, either.

I also specified Dual Destinies, not the series as a whole. For all we know, those newer AA games could be prequels or spin-offs. I want a sequel to Dual Destinies. I want Athena as a playable character.

When I read the first post I took "game" as exactly that--a game. Not a series. :P

yup yup, makes sense, I was just reflecting on your take/interpretation of the post since it was a bit different than the one I had in my head—which is totally fine, again, I was just kind of... acknowledging it in my own weird way, I agree that FE13 is not a sequel to FE3/12

and for that... well, seems like Zac said something

^ next ace attorney game is likely to be a sequel to dual destinies in the same kind of way that you seem to want it to be. i can't imagine that they would remove an entire character that was well loved and only appeared for one game. especially when there was a huge focus on her...ah hell, i didn't want to give away too much but lets go. athena and maya were also both confirmed to be in it. i'm really excited about maya coming back, i was disappointed that she didn't show up in dual destinies. no gumshoe though(capcom pls)

ahh yeah he shared it lol. come on spoiler tags exist for a reason, I'm not sure if Blue Leafeon is actually happy about being spoiled or not T_T lol

since we're already in this far though, I'll just say I'm also happy Maya is back, since I'm a sucker for old friends coming back and the like. old cool friends, not old people I didn't like or straight-up old people

also @Monster Rancher, thanks for the info but it doesn't really sound like my kinda game and I've already got quite the backlog, so I'll probably have to pass. still, I have a natural curiosity for games so it was nice hearing (or reading, rather) you talk (or what you typed, rather...) about it

Drill Dozer needs a sequel. It just does. One of those games that no one knows even though it was pretty fun. [THRID GEAR THEME THOUGH IM USING IT TO REPLACE A SONG IN FE]

Let's see, Phantom Brave sequel would be nice as well. Or a prequel!!! A PREQUEL TO IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL

Would be nice to see what happened before the events of the game, I feel like a lone fan of it lol

yup, idk about either of these games. NICHE GAMES WOOH! well, I'm assuming they're niche. I think I may have heard about Phantom Brave but I don't know the first thing. a quick google makes me think of Disgaea tho (same artist/dev probz)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:04 PM

Also on the topic of Ace Attorney I can say it needs an actual sequel since we haven't got one written by the Shu Takumi since Apollo Justice. Also from how bad Pearl's dialogue was in Dual Destinies I'm actually dreading Maya's return.

Custom Robo man. It's such a fun series that just completely dead and I'm sad. It had so much customization that you can play through the game in so many different ways by just switching your robo around. It also had some pretty fun characters and a decent enough story. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#11 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:49 PM

Speaking of phantom brave it seems it'll be coming to steam. Honestly I have no idea what the game is, but I keep hearing people mention it.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:28 PM

Also on the topic of Ace Attorney I can say it needs an actual sequel since we haven't got one written by the Shu Takumi since Apollo Justice. Also from how bad Pearl's dialogue was in Dual Destinies I'm actually dreading Maya's return.

Custom Robo man. It's such a fun series that just completely dead and I'm sad. It had so much customization that you can play through the game in so many different ways by just switching your robo around. It also had some pretty fun characters and a decent enough story. 

note: liking the post for the Custom Robo comment. that being said, it's a little unfortunate about Shu Takumi, but I think we can still get a great AA game even without him, and also I think it's a bit rude to say that AA5 isn't an actual sequel/new entry just because X person isn't involved (if you said that about every FE game that didn't have Shouzou Kaga, I'd be pretty mad), but then again you did strikethrough it so maybe that's why, I'm not sure.

As for the dialog, I didn't pay a ton of attention but some of the dialog in AA5 did feel a bit more bland or less interesting than previous games, I think. then again, it's tough to hold every game to such hgih standards, and I still thought it was fairly good/enjoyable.

@zac yup, saw that too. closest thing to a revival, lol. I guess it has a cult following or something, which is fair. XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

Custom Robo man. [...] a decent enough story. 

You did not play Custom Robo Arena I take it.  Man, that game was...something.

On my list:

- Nintendo Wars.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...IS probably has the interest and Nintendo has the money to fund this.  Everybody but Japan wants it...though I think given the choice of another FE and reviving Advance Wars, I already know Nintendo's decision.  But hands down the best portable TBS game and probably one of the best hotseat games in existence. 

- Star Wars: Empire at War.  Dear god, this thing was amazing.  Graphics aren't impressive 10 years out but it combined so many things you'd want: the ability to play the Star Wars universe, the same music you've come to expect from the series, and best of all, automated movie mode where it basically tracks units around the map.  Really, how awesome would that be with a (real) unit editor and today's graphic quality?

- Close Combat.  Okay, okay  Matrix Games is re-releasing them on Steam but there basically have been no new games in forever.  Terrific and far on the "hardcore" side of tactics.  Your infantry will panic under fire, your units will refuse to move if they're poorly trained and are sent on death orders...you have to watch ammunition, armour penetration, and more. 

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:58 AM

the first two sound pretty solid. last one does sound like a cool concept but it's probably just a BIT too realistic for me, haha. I think I'd lose my patience with people not just doing what i want them to do. XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:03 PM

You did not play Custom Robo Arena I take it.  Man, that game was...something.

Arena was fun, I enjoyed it. It's been a while since I've played it so my opinion might change but it was enough to keep me going through the story at the time lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#16 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

@Advance Wars:

Only if it includes the original characters. I rather liked the silliness of the original games and their tendency to treat war like no big deal. The darker and edgier one (which goes by different names according to region) lost almost all of its appeal to me. If I want war to be treated like srs bsnz, I'll go to Fire Emblem. I got into Advance Wars ONLY because it was lulzy.

ahh yeah he shared it lol. come on spoiler tags exist for a reason, I'm not sure if Blue Leafeon is actually happy about being spoiled or not T_T lol

Game mechanics and/or playable characters aren't really that much of a spoiler to me. What counts as spoilers are plot twists and the like. You know, stuff that I should generally be shocked/upset/etc about while playing, NOT before ever touching the game.

I guess I was desensitized to minor spoilers because I have one friend who blabs on and on about whatever game he's playing/into. I was so glad when Pokemon started doing international releases because that means I don't have to get spoiled 6 months before I got the game. Fifth gen especially. I feel robbed of any "WTH" moment I would have otherwise received playing BW2 because Zach not only spoiled the fact that a certain character was the champion, but he went on and on about it for WEEKS. :(

ON TOPIC: Hyrule Warriors.

No, Legends does not count. From what I can see, HWL is actually the exact same thing as the Wii U version, with some added things and the Wii U version's DLC already added in.

Also, LoZ: Four Swords.

No Triforce Heroes does not count, either. You can't even play with just two players in that one. You either have to have 3 people or one. Four Swords Adventures (and Four Swords' port to DS) allowed you to play with any number of players, up to 4.

Despite Hyrule Historia's canon history, I feel like we're missing an entry in the Four Swords timeline, because the beginning of FSA says Vaati "kidnapped many maidens." This could be referring to Minish Cap, yes, but he only kidnapped one girl in that one. Either the legend got massively skewed by time, or we're missing something here. Although I guess if we're getting a game that takes place before the others, it's more of a prequel and not a sequel lol.

Although, heck, if Four Sword Adventures received a remake/port to Wii u with the ability to connect our DS's (in the same fashion that FSA used GBA) I would be pretty happy. Bonus points if wifi was added and I could play with friends. :D

IUfb9Eg.png

#17 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

Throwing in rondo of swords. Easily one of my favorite srpgs just because of how unique it is. Characters are locked into their class, but the skill system is so in depth that you have a lot of freedom with how they are built, Movement is your attack(it's more fun than it sounds), the story is great with a path split both of which have a cool plot twist. The difficulty is brutal, but fair at the same time imo. If you lose it's usually because you screwed yourself rather than the game screwing you. A trap character(hear me out) who is stupid hard to recruit, and doesn't even get that good unless you really work at it. You can't just grind experience Nino style either, it's a real pain to get any use of of her at all. Technically still a diamond in the rough kinda deal, but not worth it imo.

I'd also like another Knights In the nightmare. Technically is a game in a series, but none of them have anything to do with each other except a common mythos. Even the genre is different between each entry. I want another game in the style of Knights In the nightmare which is basically bullet hell mixed with rpg. The story is amazing too which is a nice touch.

#18 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

Dragon's Dogma - I've posted about the game before here, but it was a fantastic blend of exploration, fantasy and combat. Yes, it lacked in areas, but that was where sequels could build on a very strong first showing. There is an MMO-y sequel that's like, Asia only, so I'm discounting that.

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:38 AM

@Blue Leafeon maybe the "many maidens" thing is just a slip-up/inconsistency of sorts? I don't have a lot of faith when it comes to Nintendo and their stories

I'd also like another Knights In the nightmare. Technically is a game in a series, but none of them have anything to do with each other except a common mythos. Even the genre is different between each entry. I want another game in the style of Knights In the nightmare which is basically bullet hell mixed with rpg. The story is amazing too which is a nice touch.

I played a little bit of this and it was kinda fun but seemed super hard to grasp. I need to spend some time to really learn it so I can properly enjoy it, I think. After which I'll probably want a sequel if it's as good as youmake it sound, haha.

Dragon's Dogma - I've posted about the game before here, but it was a fantastic blend of exploration, fantasy and combat. Yes, it lacked in areas, but that was where sequels could build on a very strong first showing. There is an MMO-y sequel that's like, Asia only, so I'm discounting that.

still need to play this so I can wait on a sequel a bit but it's a shame that Dragon's Dogma Online hasn't come over for fans. it seems like they're at least interested in a sequel/acknowledging that the game has fans though which is more than can be said for some games lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#20 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

@Blue Leafeon maybe the "many maidens" thing is just a slip-up/inconsistency of sorts? I don't have a lot of faith when it comes to Nintendo and their stories

The only thing I can think of is that as time went on, the story kind of got over-glorified and "one girl" somehow got changed to "many maidens." Whether or not this was intentional on Nintendo's part, however, remains to be seen. <<; I feel you about a lack of a faith in video game stories lol

IUfb9Eg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users