Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Pokemon Jupiter Version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

#101 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 12:03 am)

Oh and badkiara, you only get Slakoth in Serene forest, and you need surf to get there. In fact you can catch wild Riolu before you can catch wild Slakoth.

lol alright. I love Riolu/Lucario tongue.gif
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#102 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 01:10 am)
QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 12:03 am)

Oh and badkiara, you only get Slakoth in Serene forest, and you need surf to get there. In fact you can catch wild Riolu before you can catch wild Slakoth.

lol alright. I love Riolu/Lucario tongue.gif

It's a while from the first gym though xD

#103 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

Felover, sunstone on Eevee2 gives Zepheon, a flying type with speed boost as an ability.

#104 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Okay then xD

Now we need to find the steel/ground type evevolutions!
Because I have them as sighted on the pokedex, not caught, they have the "eon" at the end, which is normally an evevolution...
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#105 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

Oh, they are, but I have no idea what's needed.

There's:
Glaceon (Ice) - Moonstone
Leafeon (Grass) - ?
Zepheon (Flying) - Sunstone
Tremeon (Ground?) - ?
Droneon (Steel?) - ?

#106 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

Perhaps trying Hate/Friend?
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#107 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

I'm not doing that again >_>

And Eevee has those evolutions, and Eevee 2 has 'different methods of evolution'

#108 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

Decied to play a little again xD

http://imagefra.me/v...f.jpg&srv=img35

Great..

Edit: AFTER he is finally finished, you can't walk again sleep.gif
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)

#109 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:11 AM

Yeah, it happens. Watch out where you go, and use savestates/backup saves.

#110 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 01:11 am)
Yeah, it happens. Watch out where you go, and use savestates/backup saves.

Last savestate was gladly from like a minute before that. So nothing bad but it is annoying and maybe he can fix it when he has the time of course.

Reporting glitches is always usefull tongue.gif

PS: 2nd gym was freaking easy. I had more trouble with the 1st one. Before my starter had Mud Shot atleast, after that he pwned the gym xD

Edit: Great.. now I am stuck while my savestates is there. just great. Now I got to start all over again..
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#111 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 02:13 am)
PS: 2nd gym was freaking easy. I had more trouble with the 1st one. Before my starter had Mud Shot atleast, after that he pwned the gym xD

Second gym was fighting?

Astonish/Wing attack was what I did lol.

#112 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 01:18 am)
QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 02:13 am)

Edit: Great.. now I am stuck while my savestates is there. just great. Now I got to start all over again..

Second gym was fighting?

Astonish/Wing attack was what I did lol.

Yeh it was fighting, I think it was the same as normal gym lol. I used wing attack with Karasupie.

Atleast, before he evolved xD
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#113 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

Yeah, that gym was definetly the easiest.

#114 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 01:24 am)

tongue.gif

Mhm.. guess I will try to find a cheat to teleport the hell out of here and hopefully safe my save game!
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#115 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 02:25 am)

tongue.gif

Mhm.. guess I will try to find a cheat to teleport the hell out of here and hopefully safe my save game!

How'd you get stuck?

#116 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 01:27 am)

tongue.gif

How'd you get stuck?

Well when you come to that city where I got stuck at that other guy there is some market guys left from there. One of them sells secret power and hidden power. I bought secret power since the guy next to him said something about it xD

Then I went inside the house, seems there was a poke center in there so pokes healed, talked to someone and he said something like: Do you want to go for a test battle, if you say yes then you get stuck also but I saved before that so that wasn't a problem. Then I left the house and the screen is black but you can still see yourself and some other guy walking around. You can't walk though..
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#117 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 02:30 am)

tongue.gif

How'd you get stuck?

Well when you come to that city where I got stuck at that other guy there is some market guys left from there. One of them sells secret power and hidden power. I bought secret power since the guy next to him said something about it xD

Then I went inside the house, seems there was a poke center in there so pokes healed, talked to someone and he said something like: Do you want to go for a test battle, if you say yes then you get stuck also but I saved before that so that wasn't a problem. Then I left the house and the screen is black but you can still see yourself and some other guy walking around. You can't walk though..

Yeah, I know where you mean. If you reload, you're still in that place? If so try whiting out against the trainer there (talk to the guy). If you're lucky, you might end up at a different pokemon center.

#118 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 24, 2009 01:33 am)
QUOTE (badkiara103 @ July 24, 2009 02:30 am)

tongue.gif

How'd you get stuck?

Yeah, I know where you mean. If you reload, you're still in that place? If so try whiting out against the trainer there (talk to the guy). If you're lucky, you might end up at a different pokemon center.

Used cheats to get out tongue.gif It worked, gladly.
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#119 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:35 AM

I like the game so far.
Minor bugs I noticed.
If you exit the flower shop, you end up outside of the exit of the ice cave. Where the Deviant Goods guy that says "Oh Noez I hope I get to stay in the game" or something like that.
And you can't talk to the guy who gives you Flash so it's hard to move in the Island cave without light. Unless you get flash somewhere else. unsure.gif
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#120 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

^^xD

Try to save before entering a building next time lol.

@Oblivion:yeah, I had that problem as well. I removed the ips, loaded, got flash, saved, readded the ips.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users