Who is best girl? EleGiggle.
twitch emote thing? *rolls eyes*
thought maybe it had something to do with Eleanor since she's a character, lol
best girl is Kiria tho, hands down. I thought Eleanor might be cool but sadly she's just a shallow tsundere who talks about Hollywood all the time and is only somewhat cool cuz of her carnage form and animations, really. Tsubasa is funny but she's not cool and badass like Kiria. and the others aren't even contenders in my book since they're either too young or too old, loool.
I was actually interested in this before it was released/officially announced even, so I guess I'll ask some things.
1. How much FE actually made it in? I heard there was like personas inspired by characters, but not much more than that tbh.
2. How much fan service, good and bad flavors?(good being stuff that will remind players of the series that the game came from, and bad obviously being T&A)
plenty. naturally the answer to the question involves slight spoilers, but FE things include:
- Characters in the game, each real-world character has an accompanying "mirage" (kind of like a persona I guess)
- there are also enemy mirages based on FE characters, including bosses and others
- classes are all based on FE IIRC
- stats are more FE-based
- weapon triangle is present in its own way
- names of attacks and weapons are inspired by FE
- story becomes more FE inspired and eventually actually ties in with the FE universe to some extent (though it's not really canon)
- couple of renditions of the FE main theme (AKA music) and FE sound effects
- characters are inspired by classes/FE archetypes as well (even their names, though since the names are Japanese that's a bit harder to appreciate)
- an arena
- other references and such
might be more, idk
2. there's very little tasteless fan service IMO. there's plenty of eye candy with swimsuits and costumes, yes, but for most of the time you can ignore these (except in special cutscenes and such). there are also a couple shoujo-esque moments (like where there are sparkles or hearts or the like--and even male characters get these slightly weird scenes, lol) and of course, there are the singing scenes where characters might be a bit cute, but I don't remember any scenes where there's anime tropes like grabbing someone's breasts, seeing their undergarments, super dumb blushing moments (there are some but it's relatively tame compared to anime), no pole-dancing or the like, probably the worst thing is gravure idols which basically means they are trying to look sexy and stuff but it's nothing especially erotic or accentuated IMO.
so in short, there's very little tasteless fan service, but there is still LOTS of eye candy since we're talking about celebrities in the entertainment industry after all, and it's still very anime-like.
good fan service is present from both series, but it's probably got a bit more direct FE inspiration since the core is more SMT, if that makes sense, and it's still not SUPER present--it's very much its own IP/game that one could enjoy even if they didn't know the characters, IMO.
for me as a long-time FE fan the FE fan service, despite not always being present, really hit home when it did show up--especially when it came to familiar characters that weren't worthless
so basically characters not from Awakening, but also songs/sounds, classes, and weapons. SMT is more embedded into the gameplay and to some extent the enemies, not so much the story but there's still some level of appeal to SMT fans.