Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Hall of Fame Awards?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

L2 release it in a store in my state!
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

where do you live that they aren't going to sell the game?

and even then you don't know what "shipping" is? lol I don't even

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Key word. GOING. They don't have it here yet!
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#24 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

are you stupid?

in general I'm hoping FE13 will spark some more discussion but I've got to get people to actually post about it and whatnot

FE13 will spark some more discussion

will

obviously the game isn't out anywhere but Japan yet why would you ask for a copy to discuss it now when I said we will discuss it, as in, once it comes out, and then blame the fact that it's not out yet.

ugh I can't even adequately describe the stupidity of your line of remarks >_< seriously what are you thinking Arim? This isn't like you >_<'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#25 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

Ehum, guys?

....Can we lock this topic? o_o;

#26 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

I mean, we probably should just lock this. This idea won't work anyway, considering Bobryk will just end up winning all the awards.

And that's no fun.

But in all seriousness, can we have a "sexiest forumer" award? And by we, I mean can I get that? I'm pretty sexy.

Okay, really serious now. I actually like this idea, and if doesn't turn into a popularity contest (which is difficult to avoid, like Fala said) then I bet it could work.
user posted image

#27 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

I thought we were joking around. Lol
Posted Image

#28 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

and you're entitled to that opinion even if it's a bad one

@Mikki sorry for asking, but... why do you want the topic locked, exactly? if I'm missing something obvious I blame it on the time of day

@Bobryk pfft I can use my tyrannical mod powers to ensure that it's fair wouldn't that be ironic

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#29 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

I support this.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#30 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yeah! We should totally do this! XD
It'll give the people with big egos even bigger egos!
Posted Image

#31 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 6 2013, 02:32 AM)
and you're entitled to that opinion even if it's a bad one

@Mikki sorry for asking, but... why do you want the topic locked, exactly? if I'm missing something obvious I blame it on the time of day

@Bobryk pfft I can use my tyrannical mod powers to ensure that it's fair wouldn't that be ironic

People went off topic...... 0-o
And went into a mini argument.
-.- I mean, if you guys think that it is not a good idea because it may become a popularity contest, then we won't do it. I just wanted FES to be extremely active like it was back in 2009. D:
Bah.

#32 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

...That was an argument? O.o
Posted Image

#33 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

yeah, that wasn't an argument, that was just Arim being himself and me being myself and us looking like fools lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users