Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

That Contest that Arim was talking about...

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

And the reason you couldn't have said that in a PM is...?

@Yakkity Yak Don't forget to PM me your mug when you're done with it!
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#22 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

cool I'll be working on it when i get some free time tommorow then. I must admit my hair skills are rather bad so be prepared to have your eyeballs throw up

#23 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

@Ed
QUOTE (Asbel Lhant @ Sep 12 2013, 03:21 PM)
Lol. Now you're judging my life with no factual evidence merely because I've offended you. Thats adorable, dude.

Anyway, do what you want with your money, Im not going to attempt to convince you otherwise.

Yeah...That would have worked just as well in a PM. And I responded to him in the thread telling him to take it to PMs. My response to him after that was just me mentioning the PMs again.

I am the one running the contest. I'm probably gonna post in the contest topic. XD.

@Zakkity Zak Hey man, it can't hurt to try. And you won't improve unless you practice, am I right?
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#24 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP. Unless someone's gonna try and make a last minute submission, it looks like Ed's the only entry. XD Sweet. Now I have an excuse to give all the money to my beloved Delzi. ...Stop reading this. It's in slashtext.
Posted Image

#25 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Not so fast! I may have forgotten about this until it was almost too late, but heck if I'm passing up on a cool hair contest!

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#26 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Welp. If ya manage to finish it on time, don't forget to PM the mug to me. XD Ya got 2 days. GOGOGO.
Posted Image

#27 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

How about... done tonight?

Spoiler

#28 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

Leetofish has successfully submitted his entry! XD
Posted Image

#29 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm sure yours is going to win, especially if you did that cool color thing that you used to do. I based mine on an idea that amused me, as opposed to objectively cool-looking hair, so yeah.

Spoiler

#30 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

What, you thought you were getting the whole pot to yourself? Nice try, guy.

IIRC you once did this awesome thing with coloring that looked cool as heck, but couldn't be inserted. I might have you confused with someone else, I guess.

Spoiler

#31 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

Yes, Leetofish. I know what you're referring to. And yes, that was him. XD And seeing as how there was no color limit...

But I haven't closed registration JUST yet. Will there be a last minute entry?! Will there be a last minute dropout?! WILL I FIND MY LAST CAN OF TUNA?!!!!

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-

Err...I mean.

Find out on the next episode of....of....

Dang. What should a series about FES be called?

EDIT: Registration is now closed.
Posted Image

#32 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I've got poor man's determination, Ed. You're gonna need more than BS arguments.

Spoiler

#33 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

>implying

Whenever Arim's judges get around to it, I guess.

Spoiler

#34 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

What Fish said. Seriously though. What would a series about FES be called though? Lol
Posted Image

#35 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

FESeries, of course.

Spoiler

#36 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

@Fish Sounds kinda bland to me. XD Come on Ecleetofish, the Smashed! You can do better than that!

@Ed The "Air Date TBA" is what killed me. XD

Holy cow. The scores are closer than I thought. So far Ed is leading by only ONE POINT. The scores from the last judge will determine it!

(It's not me, BTW. I didn't do any scoring.)

EDIT: Since registration is closed, I ask the contestants. Do you have a problem with me posting your entries on the forum now? Lol
Posted Image

#37 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Huh, really? Cool, I s'pose. Also, go ahead and post mine, but please also give my explanation so it makes (some) sense.

Also, new title? Hm... "Eternal Spirit!! Forbidden Tales of the Legendary Fire Emblem Shrine, Bastion of the Mega-Hackers, and their Quest for the Universe's Most Amazing Hack!!"

Spoiler

#38 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

With that as the series name, each episode title is at least a paragraph long, though the infamous S2Ep7's title had a 1.5 page-long analysis on the meaning of life, fitting for the community's loss of [SPOILER].

Spoiler

#39 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

I'm still waiting on the last judge to get back to me. Lol Why are you so impatient? Regular contests usually take a week to finish voting and stuff anyway. XD

Anzyway.

Each of the judges rates the mug on a scale of 1-10.

ED'S ENTRY WITH A COMBINED TOTAL OF 24 POINTS.
user posted image
"my 5178 color(you said no color limit) firewhirl pompadour braided scorpion beard that happens to be on a bloodstained sabretooth oni made of copper"

And.

LEETOFISH'S ENTRY WITH A TOTAL OF 23 POINTS.
user posted image
"why Knoll spends three hours on his hair every day and never takes off his hood."
Posted Image

#40 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Whoah, nice one, Ed! I'm curious to see how this will play out from the last judge.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users