Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

new sprites but there is more

new sprite extra

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I’m comedian +sometimes nerd +reading books like miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

I know i've been missin a long time but sorry

here is Laurier the older sister I talked about Attached File  Laurier.bmp   86.18KB   10 downloads 

there is 2 I don't know I think the one on the right is the best and it make Laurier older

and the one on the left is making her younger then her brothers but it give her mystery

one of the eyes are flaming red because of the blessing of a mighty phoenix who is became part of her soul

she regains health and in the future she will know how to use her abilities 

and this is General Ada Attached File  gnrl aida 2.png   5.31KB   3 downloads she just an extra to know how much I achieved while I'm gone she a wyvern lord that's all you gonna have guys and don't worry couple of weeks and the demo might be here

#2 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

They looks pretty good.

(Personal wonks from a non-artist ahead.  Take with a grain of salt)

I might actually go the other direction on your Laurier sprites.  I'm of the personal opinion that the one of the right looks more "natural" in terms of hair.  The left sprite feels like the bangs are somewhat unnautural in terms of length.  If it's something like a comb over from the character's right hand side, The way it's stiched in makes it feel awkward.  Additionally, where her left hand side's hair meets the armour on the shoulder (the furthest right from our perspective, right near the gold trim) cuts off fairly abruptly.

There are some disagreements I have with the art on the right but she overall gives more of a Calvina Coulange feel, hair that I feel meets the realm of "anime generic".  It works and, while a bit dense in her amount of hair, feels fairly natural.

---

In terms of General Ada, can I ask what that is on the bottom right of her art?  Is that a shield or a massive shoulder plate?  If it's a shoulder plate, I assume there's a reason why a wyvern lord would only have one plate?

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#3 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I’m comedian +sometimes nerd +reading books like miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:28 AM

They looks pretty good.

(Personal wonks from a non-artist ahead.  Take with a grain of salt)

I might actually go the other direction on your Laurier sprites.  I'm of the personal opinion that the one of the right looks more "natural" in terms of hair.  The left sprite feels like the bangs are somewhat unnautural in terms of length.  If it's something like a comb over from the character's right hand side, The way it's stiched in makes it feel awkward.  Additionally, where her left hand side's hair meets the armour on the shoulder (the furthest right from our perspective, right near the gold trim) cuts off fairly abruptly.

There are some disagreements I have with the art on the right but she overall gives more of a Calvina Coulange feel, hair that I feel meets the realm of "anime generic".  It works and, while a bit dense in her amount of hair, feels fairly natural.

---

In terms of General Ada, can I ask what that is on the bottom right of her art?  Is that a shield or a massive shoulder plate?  If it's a shoulder plate, I assume there's a reason why a wyvern lord would only have one plate?

it's an armor that extend all way to here fingers like an evil witch hand but with steel 

also i need help in some characters names ides stuff like that if got anything please help me 

sometime it's good to ask help from friends  :)  :rolleyes:

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

not bad, somehow the neck looks a little weird for me (not sure how though, sorry lol) but the shoulder pad design is kinda cool, I'm guessing it's custom since I don't remember anything like that in the original GBAFE sprites, XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:48 AM

Attached File  laurier B A.bmp   17.98KB   9 downloads Laurier B A 

wish you happy day 

#6 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:38 AM

This looks completely awesome, I don't even know what to say. Just awesome work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new sprite, extra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users