Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Completed Games List 2017

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:53 PM

Fable Anniversary - again... for like the 6th time..... not even counting my playthroughs of the original and The Lost Chapters. Gosh I've played that story 20+ times if I counted all versions of the game.
Farcry 4 - Fun but it made me realize how much I loved the tropical setting of Farcry 3.
Halo Wars 2 - ..... can that even be called a story? Not a fan of the campaign but multiplayer is fun so I can forgive it.

Yeah FC3 was real pretty to look at, and Vaas is probably one of my favorite bad guys ever. But then again FC4 had a grappling hook which was also rad lol.

Finished Nier a couple weeks ago. I'm kinda used to convoluted Square Enix storytelling at this point, so nothing really threw me off too much. Loved the characters, and the music is awesome. Had a good time the whole way through. Can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#22 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:10 AM

Fable 2 - Again I've beaten this game many many times. This time though I did a collectables run for the achievements. Got all the silver keys, killed all the gargoyles, collected all the Murgo statues, collected all of Murgo's rare dyes and gathered all the Knothole Island history volumes. I am never doing any of this again. Man I hate collectables.

Now on to do the exact same thing in Fable 3.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#23 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:02 PM

Severed: 3/30

Wow, what a great game! I didn't expect a whole lot, but it was really fun. Very short though as I managed to finish it (not complete as I didn't do everything 100%,but came pretty close) in just under 4 hours. You have a silent protag, and very scarce dialogue, but I did like what characters were there. Every single one of them is in a gray area,so it's difficult to tell if they're helping you or just using you. The atmosphere is what really did it for me. Exploring the world was a blast. The combat is different, but I really liked it. Lots of hidden stuff to find/puzzles to solve etc. 7/10 wish there was more of it to play.

#24 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Nintendo Switch, 3/30

Okay, so my map screen says I've only discovered 23.07% of the game, but I beat the final boss and saw the credits, so I'm marking it as "complete." Not that I've stopped playing, mind you.

Complete review: Spoilers if you're the kind to think stuff other than story is a spoiler.

Graphics: 9.5/10

Overall the world is absolutely beautiful. I don't understand anyone who calls this game's graphics horrible or lacking, because this game somehow manages to get away with a cartoony appearance, yet look almost entirely realistic. I can look out over a sunset at the ocean and actually feel like I'm looking at a real one. There's so much detail to the grass, the trees, the water... everything is gorgeous. The only reason this game doesn't score a 10/10 is because in certain areas (specifically, the desert or any other sandy place) the sun starts glaring off of the ground in such a blinding fashion that it's difficult to see. (This also happens in snowy areas, but snow + sun = blinding in real life, too.)

Gameplay: 8/10

This game is everything I ever wanted in a video game. A vast open world, a story to discover, absolute freedom in whether or not I choose to follow the story, and so much to do that even 8 days after starting my game, I've only discovered 23.07% of it. I can ignore all the things that usually prevent you from going places in video games--scale mountains, climb trees and walls, stuff like that. The only reason this scores an 8 is because of the battles. It's taken me over a week to get used to the controls (most likely because there's so much to learn and I'm using a new controller) and as a result I've been dealt a fair number of deaths by enemies. In fact, enemies in general like to hit you as hard as possible, taking 5 hearts or so per hit, which leads to a LOT of early-game deaths before you learn the enemies' moves and can avoid them.

Story: 7/10

Trying to be as spoiler-less as possible, I'll say that this game follows the example of a classic Nintendo formula. A game whose plot does not want to get heavy enough to "interrupt" the gameplay. Yet it executes this so fantastically well that it doesn't feel like an excuse plot at all. You start the game off knowing nothing--the same as Link. Yet there's a backstory to everything, and you have to discover it.

Music: 4/10

The music in this game is very ambient, whenever there is actually music playing. The overworld music varies according to place, and it's usually so quiet you'll never hear it unless you have your sound up high. The main overworld (grassy areas) seems to have no music at all, with only a few jingles playing every now and then. Riding your horse at a galloping speed plays a piano piece. Certain areas have specific music applied to them, such as Death Mountain having a very familiar (yet very hard to hear) music playing, or icy regions having its music. Areas around stables also play music. Each city has its own music, as well as each main dungeon, the shrines, and Hyrule Castle. (Hyrule Castle has two themes, one for indoors, one for out. And I do have to say, they're the two best themes in the game.) On one hand, once you get used to the silence, it's a rather welcome feature. It makes you feel like you're really exploring a vast, open world, and it also helps you to know when there's enemies that have noticed you. (Guardians in particular have a very alarming theme to alert you to the fact that you're about to get nuked.) It also helps you to know when there's a dragon around. On the other hand, one of my favorite things about video games is the music. The lack of awesome tracks leaves it a bit wanting in this department. That being said, Hyrule Castle's outdoors theme, as well as the nostalgia I received from Death Mountain's theme, made this score a 4 instead of a 3.

So there you have it, Leafy's somewhat biased yet full review on LoZ: Breath of the Wild. :D

On an unrelated note to the scoring, this game has Whip-Poor-Wills about, and I will never get tired of hearing them.

IUfb9Eg.png

#25 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:09 AM

The main point in Breath of the Wild is the exploration so I am not surprised you finished the game as quickly as you did.

Anyway I beaten one game so here we go.

Donkey Kong Country/SNES, Virtual Console/March

- I am pretty sure I talked about this game before but in case anyone new here hasn't heard this is my favourite game on the Super Nintendo that is designed to be beaten under an hour. Anyway today's run is a no death run believe it or not. Truth be told I have not planned this at all since I just played it just because why the hell not but mostly to pass the time. As it sounds I beaten the game 101% with no deaths so I am pretty proud of that so now I can put this game under a list of games I have beaten 100% with no deaths along with Super Mario World.

#26 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

Won't lie, can't remember exact dates off the top of my head.

Pokemon Moon, 3DS, January

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Xbox One, February 

Murdered: Soul Suspect, Xbox One, March

Final Fantasy XV, Xbox One, March

...Not much.

#27 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:55 AM

I have beaten more games since last time I posted so here we go.

Super Mario World

Donkey Kong Country

- Mega Man X/SNES, Virtual Console/April

- Mega Man X 2/SNES, Virtual Console/April

- Donkey Kong Land/Game Boy, Virtual Console/April

- Donkey Kong Country/Game Boy Colour/April

- For those who remember I played and beaten this game quite a long time ago on a month called Mega May and... Well let's just say I beaten Mega Man X many times now and not to mention having done a race against a friend and getting slaughtered but it doesn't matter because I love this game and will play it as many times as I need to like how I do with Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

- Mega Man X 2 is another game I played and beaten last Mega May. I love this game as much as I do with the first game so there really isn't much to say since it is Mega Man.

- Donkey Kong Land is one of those games I have never played as a kid and now owning it on the 3DS Virtual Console I enjoy this game a lot. It has great music and the game in general is fun to play which is what I look for in a game. I definitely recommend this game if you want to play a Game Boy game on the 3DS Virtual Console.

- I know I crossed out the name the first time but believe it or not this is a different version. It is the same game but on the Game Boy Colour with an exclusive stage that you don't get to play in the SNES and GBA versions. This version is much harder than the SNES and GBA versions since it plays a little slower when it comes to movement but I can easily get used to it. I honestly had a lot of fun with this game but compared to the SNES version when it comes to my skill let's just say it is a huge difference. This playthrough I burnt through probably 75 lives while my last playthrough on the SNES version I only died once having not lost a kong till Misty Mine. Despite that I had as much fun with the GBC version as I have with the SNES version.

#28 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

Kirby Clash Deluxe, 3DS, May 2nd

It felt a bit premature, but I saw the credits and I guess that means the next three battles are "post-game," which means I've beaten it, I guess.

IUfb9Eg.png

#29 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

Donkey Kong Country

Golden Sun/GBA, Virtual Console/ April 24th

Puyo Puyo Tetris/PS3, PS4, Wii U, Xbox360, Xbox One, Switch, 3DS/ April 25th

- I absolutely love this series and always come back to it at least once a year to beat it. Golden Sun is one of the best JRPGs in my opinion and always will be and also what I believe is pretty underrated. If you are looking for a good JRPG I suggest giving Golden Sun a try. You will not be let down.

- I honestly cannot believe this is happening! It still feels like a dream to this day. Ever since I heard about Puyo Puyo Tetris I have been wanting it to come to the west and now that dream has finally came true as it has gotten a localization for the Switch and PS4. For those who are unaware it is a puzzle game mash up of Puyo Puyo and Tetris if you cannot guess from the title. I do not have to explain what Tetris is since it is pretty damn popular but as for Puyo Puyo if you have played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or Kirby's Avalanche (or Ghost Trap in the UK) then you have played it before if not then it is a puzzle game where you connect 4 of the same colour called puyos while making chains to send garbage puyos to your opponent. It is pretty simple to figure out given time. Anyway onto the game. I had a lot of fun playing the adventure mode and honestly I really like the writing. There are certain stages where I had quite a bit of trouble but beating the game took no time at all but the real fun is the multiplayer. There are other modes where you can play Puyo and Tetris or just Puyo and just Tetris, another where you swap between Puyo and Tetris and another where you play Puyo and Tetris on the same board which is called Fusion. I played more of Fusion than any other mode thus I have gotten really good at that. Good luck beating my 10 chain + 4 lines. Anyway I recommend this game if you are a fan of either Puyo Puyo, Tetris or both.

#30 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

Persona 5 / PS3 / May 5, 2017

That was the longest 100 hours of JRPG I've ever had to deal with. I mean it's not that playing one JRPG for a hundred hours is a big deal to me, but the way it makes you spend them...my god...never have I experienced such hardcore railroading until I played a Persona game. If you were to follow a walkthrough that tells you how to best manage your time it would be railroading the whole way through because it would force you to pick optimal dialogue choices and keep around teams (think pokemon) that fit certain conditions. It might be easier to blaze through the game on an NG+ but tbh i'm hesitant on actually doing one, at least until I forget enough details of the story if that ever happens...

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#31 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:56 AM

If you were to follow a walkthrough that tells you how to best manage your time it would be railroading the whole way through because it would force you to pick optimal dialogue choices and keep around teams (think pokemon) that fit certain conditions.

Railroaded, sure.  Seems like there were a lot of complaints that getting to the "good" ending in the last game was a little too well hidden (which is to say, it was obvious what to do but some people couldn't navigate through four dialogue points which primarily dealt with logic).  To be fair though, if you're trying to 100% optimize your time and optimize your dialogue choices, you're probably not playing the game in an enjoyable manner either and are losing a lot of the reason to play the game.  I think there were pretty fair reasons why the older games made it near impossible to actually get everything you want done in a single shot.

As for teams, what do you mean?  The game seems pretty wide open in terms of what teams you can pick.  I think most people go with a composition of Morgana/Ann, Yusuke/Ryuji, Makoto/Haru, but I've experimented heavily and there's almost no difficulty with any team combination that you'd like.  Especially if you just grab SP Regenerating items (which trivializes the whole combat experience anyways) and pick your own Persona to suit the situation.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#32 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

By teams I was actually referring to your Persona roster having the right arcana to boost relationship unlocking speed. I didn't use a walkthrough myself and actually ended up wasting a ton of days on maxing social stats (wastes because scripted events would keep giving me notes in the category once it was already maxed anyway) and ended up unable to fuse the protagonist's ultimate persona on NG+ since I neglected to bother with the necessary confidant ranks you need to get some of his fusion materials.

I'm at this really awkward position right now with P5 and NG+ personally because I've seen enough of what I wanted to see (ended on True Ending because it was so obvious and lax on conditions) and played most of the game the way I wanted to play it (trying to be stealthy throughout because of your role...tons of accidental ambushing trying to hide though) but have some unfinished business and yet can't get myself to feel motivated to start over because this game has a lot of factors involved that make it difficult to just blaze through all the things like all the loading screens from the sheer number of consecutive events, the time it takes to enter and finish a battle (even if you can just blow through them) + not being able to turn off skill animations, and having to deal with the fast forward button instead of just being able to straight up skip events.

The lack of difficulty (in this particular type of combat system anyway) bothers me too in that whatever evened the playing field before to make battles feel somewhat meaningful lose any purpose at NG+ even if you play on the highest difficulty setting. Even if I use weak arcana on purpose I don't have any real sense of progression since my main motivation for jumping into battles was to catch new ones for fusion material...

Ultimately it was interesting enough for one good run through, but it's also really tiring to deal with (ironically a lot of that having to do with Morgana forcing me to do nothing but go to sleep which is massively annoying when time management is like a third of the game) and particularly so if I've already unraveled most of what the game has to offer me from story to gameplay. I couldn't feel much for any of the characters outside of some short bursts of amusement during their social links and desperation towards finishing a Palace to relieve Yusuke, Futaba, and Haru of their problems too (except the last one doesn't actually end up better off after doing her part in the main storyline anyway) so I don't really have much to look forward to in terms of reading their lines again.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#33 kirant

kirant

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

By teams I was actually referring to your Persona roster having the right arcana to boost relationship unlocking speed. I didn't use a walkthrough myself and actually ended up wasting a ton of days on maxing social stats (wastes because scripted events would keep giving me notes in the category once it was already maxed anyway) and ended up unable to fuse the protagonist's ultimate persona on NG+ since I neglected to bother with the necessary confidant ranks you need to get some of his fusion materials.

To be honest, creating stuff like Yoshitsune (IMO the true ultimate persona just because of how game breaking he is...they never learn their lesson regarding him), Beelzebub, and the final persona for Joker on NG+...it's not really worth anything.  By the time you've reached it, you've trivialized everything already outside 2 battles...Reaper and Justine/Caroline.  Either way, the level requirements are so demanding that making them either means you've either maximized the Strength Arcana and are loaded beyond belief (likely right at end game...and the final boss is not hard in any sense) or are on NG+.  Either way, it's just a bragging rights reward. 

(Quite seriously though, Yoshitsune is stupid broken.  You walk into the Justine/Caroline fight probably 10-15 levels below expected and you'll survive by just spamming Charge/Hassou Tobi.)

RedBlue.png

#34 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Donkey Kong Country

Golden Sun/GBA, Virtual Console/ April 24th

Puyo Puyo Tetris/PS3, PS4, Wii U, Xbox360, Xbox One, Switch, 3DS/ April 25th

- I absolutely love this series and always come back to it at least once a year to beat it. Golden Sun is one of the best JRPGs in my opinion and always will be and also what I believe is pretty underrated. If you are looking for a good JRPG I suggest giving Golden Sun a try. You will not be let down.

- I honestly cannot believe this is happening! It still feels like a dream to this day. Ever since I heard about Puyo Puyo Tetris I have been wanting it to come to the west and now that dream has finally came true as it has gotten a localization for the Switch and PS4. For those who are unaware it is a puzzle game mash up of Puyo Puyo and Tetris if you cannot guess from the title. I do not have to explain what Tetris is since it is pretty damn popular but as for Puyo Puyo if you have played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or Kirby's Avalanche (or Ghost Trap in the UK) then you have played it before if not then it is a puzzle game where you connect 4 of the same colour called puyos while making chains to send garbage puyos to your opponent. It is pretty simple to figure out given time. Anyway onto the game. I had a lot of fun playing the adventure mode and honestly I really like the writing. There are certain stages where I had quite a bit of trouble but beating the game took no time at all but the real fun is the multiplayer. There are other modes where you can play Puyo and Tetris or just Puyo and just Tetris, another where you swap between Puyo and Tetris and another where you play Puyo and Tetris on the same board which is called Fusion. I played more of Fusion than any other mode thus I have gotten really good at that. Good luck beating my 10 chain + 4 lines. Anyway I recommend this game if you are a fan of either Puyo Puyo, Tetris or both.

Still need to beat Golden Sun, never got to it, kept starting and then like losing my save/quitting/forgetting about it/whatever, but one day hopefully

(don't pressure me I've got a big backlog)

also I saw a friend play a bit of Puyo Puyo Tetris, seems hardcore lol, I'm not good at Tetris and the Puyo Puyo part didn't make sense to me

but despite that I'd like to try it out eventually, hopefully when I have more free time and money lol

---

going to not read all the P5 talk in case of spoilers or bias or stuff, as I've put that down for a while now to focus on other stuff (like work, lol)

---

as usual I'm afraid I can't really justify the time to talk about my games right now, but hopefully this summer I'll find some more time to participate

for now, here's my list since the last update

P.T., PS4, February 12th, 2017
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, 3DS, February 17th, 2017*
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, 3DS, February 26th, 2017*
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, 3DS, March 1st, 2017
FAST RMX, Switch, March 8th, 2017*
1-2-Switch, Switch, March 10th, 2017*
FAST RMX, Switch, March 11th, 2017*
FAST RMX, Switch, March 18th, 2017*
VOEZ, Switch, March 18th, 2017*
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood, PS4, March 21st, 2017*
Horizon: Zero Dawn, PS4, March 27th, 2017
Fire Emblem Gaiden, NES, April 9th, 2017
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, 3DS, April 23rd, 2017

They're almost all short games, games listed twice = replays (different modes or whatever), the game that took the most time is Horizon: Zero Dawn for sure, ALBW and VOEZ took a bit of time but not that much really, especially since I played them on portables. Gaiden took a solid amount of time I'll admit, and Echoes took a while but it's an FE game so I make exceptions for those, lol

btw if you have any questions about Echoes go ahead, I'll try to remember to come back and answer them, lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#35 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

btw if you have any questions about Echoes go ahead, I'll try to remember to come back and answer them, lol

Is it good?

IUfb9Eg.png

#36 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:14 AM

Is it good?

you troll

it's not bad

what I've seen of the English localization thus far has me a bit worried, though. bad writing can quickly turn a fun game into a relatively... not-so-fun one. (it can also make a not-so-fun game more enjoyable, too, if done well, or make a good game, great. so yeah.)

anyway, ask more specific questions, silly

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#37 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

I would, but I cannot think of any. Except "is it really necessary to promote snipers into bow knights?" tfw your foot soldier magically gains a horse...

IUfb9Eg.png

#38 kirant

kirant

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

I would, but I cannot think of any. Except "is it really necessary to promote snipers into bow knights?" tfw your foot soldier magically gains a horse...

Better than your pegasus turning into a wyvern. 

RedBlue.png

#39 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:49 AM

no and I admit I thought it a little weird but like... whatever

true to Gaiden, or something

Better than your pegasus turning into a wyvern. 

and at least it's not this

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#40 Retyl

Retyl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

1. Hotel Dusk: Room 215, DS - February 1st

2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Wii - February 25th

3. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, PS4 - March 23rd.

4. Final Fantasy XV, PS4 - March 30th.

5. Gravity Rush 2, PS4 - April 8th.

6. Persona 5, PS4 - May 8th.

7. Catherine, PS3 - May 20th.

Catherine is probably the most bizarre game I've played. I expected to do badly since this is a puzzle game, a genre I'm not that good at ,but I wonder if me having such a hard time in the later levels was because I'm bad or because the game is difficult. I was playing on easy and I did alright for most of the game but some of the later levels made me think "How is this supposed to be easy?!" 7-5 immediately comes to mind. I guess Atlus just expects people to be very good.

The game manages to be pretty engaging despite its simplistic gameplay. The boss levels especially.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users