Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Old Members Re-Introduce Yourselves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:38 PM

If you are a member who has made the transition from the now deleted FESF 4 to this forum, FESF 5, just post here so we know you're back and have re-joined.

I, Blazer, have obviously "rejoined" my own forum. xDD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:41 PM

I am Sothe The Spammer.

You can all know me as a mindless fan boy of Locke Cole, a dude who doesn't like FE, and a king. The king of absolutely nothing--except maybe Spam. I have my own species, and I like to be a pain in the ass to all who breathe. Mainly Blazer and Soren.

If you don't know me, you will soon learn to hate me.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#3 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:41 PM

The fifth one already? I didn't even know that ohmy.gif

Being one of the administrators, I obviously rejoined. I will of course do everything to keep this place running, together with the rest of the staff.

#4 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:44 PM

Hey I rejoined. you know me as Ike.

#5 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

...I am Zero! The man who destroys worlds..and creates them!

Uh, I really like Lelouch from Code Geass. I'm like him in every category, except for not having Geass Power. Besides this, I am the Resident Smash Bros. and Tales Series fan. Talk to me about either, if you dare. Gundam, Code Geass, and anything Japanese are also in my interests.

Also, I luv Soren biggrin.gif

#6 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch vi Britannia @ November 26, 2008 04:17 pm)
Also, I luv Soren biggrin.gif

Do you really Dan? Heh heh. I love you too, my friend. Anywho..

Most/all know who I am. Female, rude and blunt, and probably the only one whom spends most time online refreshing pages waiting for a conversation late at night. I have insomnia, damnable users on Gaia keep me up at night making my phone ring very loudly. I keep my phone on for reasons, of course... Hmm... I do art, both digital and with paper and pencil. I also write. Mainly yaoi fan fictions/ fictional stories. Ehh... Obsessed gamer. The love of my life is either DOOM or Fire Emblem. I can't figure out which. I have annoying siblings whom never let me Brawl or play ROCKBAND and uh.. My old personality comes back from time to time thanks to Derek. <3

Oi, and since most know anyway, and I do not care anymore... name is Kelly. <<;
New MSN, ask for it.

#7 Kinesthesia

Kinesthesia

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

Alright, I'll make this quick since I don't like introducing myself.. xD

My name was DiamondEcho on the old forums.. Well, at the last couple days it was "Derek", but whatever.
Gimme rice and I'll love you forever.

(Avatar credits go to Shu, thanks man!user posted image

#8 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

It is I, bblues, but with a name change. You may still call me bblues, but with affection, please.

Anyways:

I am bad at describing my personality, it varies constantly. I like to read, listen to music and play video games. I also like to learn stuff. I may be a rare breed of person that likes school.

That's enough I think.

Oh yeah. I live in Spain, but I'm not spanish. I'm english/canadian.

#9 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

Why hello, it is Felover3!

I WAS the second most ever poster, with over 1000 posts, I was the RP moderator, before the forums died, and our only semi active RP with it <.<

But I hipe to have a great time...or else...

Blazer, RP stuffz
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

What about it?

And welcome back. I wanted to restore post count, actually. But the thing is I don't have records of everybody's post count; I only remember my own, which was at 2,176 or so. As much as I'd like to restore people's I can't auto-magically trust the numbers they remember and I wouldn't be able to restore everybody's. I am heavily thinking of restoring mine but I think it'd be a bit unfair so I plan on getting my post count back the old fashion way.

And I also hope all of you have a great time just like before. :\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ November 27, 2008 09:32 pm)
What about it?

And welcome back. I wanted to restore post count, actually. But the thing is I don't have records of everybody's post count; I only remember my own, which was at 2,176 or so. As much as I'd like to restore people's I can't auto-magically trust the numbers they remember and I wouldn't be able to restore everybody's. I am heavily thinking of restoring mine but I think it'd be a bit unfair so I plan on getting my post count back the old fashion way.

And I also hope all of you have a great time just like before. :\

I had 901/902. Felover3 had over 1600, and Tino had around 100 less I think. Soren and Shu both had around 850/860. Wraith had in the 600s.
Blazer had OVER 9000 posts

I took notice. tongue.gif

#12 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:45 PM

I had either 876 or 874. I don't remember. ¬–¬
New MSN, ask for it.

#13 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

Lol, I knew I was close.

#14 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:23 PM

Blazer, I meant where did the RP forums go off to?

They need to be a part of yet again, the new community!
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#15 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

I might actually join them, this time biggrin.gif

#16 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

I think it would be good if we just start over with the post counts and crap.

#17 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

Im back, but Im not listed as part of the moderating team...
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#18 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:48 AM

My postcount was around 1,300, but if you don't trust that, you could give me like 800. Everyone knows it was over that...

Of course, you can also let me gain them back the old-fashion way.

tongue.gif

Welcome back, all returning spirits.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#19 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (Suzaku @ November 27, 2008 11:54 pm)
I think it would be good if we just start over with the post counts and crap.

For once, I'm going to agree with you. Forums don't revolve around post count, but around interaction with other members, and every member, no matter the post count, should be treated with respect, just like you would treat a good friend or relative.

Post count doesn't need to be restored, in my opinion.

#20 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

Leave it be then. No post count will be restored because someone might lie about their's. And if I am not mistaken, this is 'Old members reintroduce yourselves'. If you really want a discussion about this, do it in a more appropriate area.
New MSN, ask for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users