Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Favorite character so far?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:12 PM

Because we need to get SOME kind of forum discussion going. :P

Mine is Lukas. He is such sweet eye candy *slapped*

IUfb9Eg.png

#2 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:14 PM

I haven't read enough supports to make a real decision

but Kliff said he hates school so we'll go with that so far

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

I like Alm but I wish his hair style wasn't so spiky, I kinda liked the Awakening hair style a bit more

and Celica too

but mcs aside

I like Saber's look and way of talking and general in-battle usefulness, feel like we haven't had a character like him in a bit. it's a little refreshing

I also like how Cliff/Kliff/whatever looks

and Lukas is also pretty cool, though in Gaiden I always kind of imagined him as kinda meaner, his portrait just kinda made him seem that way to me for some reason, lol

I like Matilda too, and the 3 Pegasus Knights

hmm, I think I like too many characters. haven't had this problem in a while. whoops

Favorites are hard but I guess Kliff is great after all

Conrad is cool too

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

I can't really pick a favorite tbh, but I really like gray, kliff, and Leon. I wouldn't say any of them could qualify for a favorite though. If anything alm and celica are the closest to that. I'll just have to see how the rest of the game pans out to make a real decision on that I guess.

#5 GyppyGirl2021

GyppyGirl2021

Urist Stukosbomrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:56 AM

Prooooobably my absolute favorite is Boey. Runners-up are Atlas and the villager boys in Alm's group (can't stand Faye).

Of course, I also love Catria, but she's technically not from this game, so I'm not counting her.

There are way too many hot guys in this game. I'm almost thankful for Valbar.

Urist Stukosbomrek, Herbalist cancels Drink: Interrupted by Hype.

Urist Stukosbomrek has gone stark raving mad!

#6 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

Can I say everyone? No? Okay. uh... Celica/Alm, they along with Marth are my favourite lords.

Kliff is awesome, especially that quote about being impaled on the same lance together.

Leon because ... everything.

Zeke because totally not Camus. And hey, Patrick Seitz!

Deen for poofy hair. And he's voiced by the same guy who voiced Raven in Tales of Vesperia, so +1 bias point!

Mathilda is really cool too, haha.

Aaaand ending this with Delthea because adorable.

....maybe also Mycen because cool old guy, now that i think of it.

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#7 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Since I have played the game a little more, I can definitely say that I like Lukas for more than just his looks now. :P I like his cool, leveled personality. Makes him seem like he'd be a really good friend. So far in this playthrough he has been an absolute BOSS by getting speed and being awesome. I hate Forsyth for getting better stats than Lukas though

Other honorable mentions include:

Atlas: I have never seen a man so ridiculously buff be so pretty in the face. O_o; His voice clips are somewhere between derpy and hammy, and it's great. "I CAN PREDICT THE ENEMIES' MOVEMENTS. ...Er, probably."

Python: Going to be honest, part of my like for him is because he's very similar to one of my own characters. That's not to say that Python has been stellar for me in any way combat-wise, but his personality kind of makes up for it. I love his shrug in his win animation.

Luthier: ...I'm pretty sure that 90% of the reason I like this fellow is that he has one of my favorite color schemes (granted, it's very faded) as his hair color. (Red-orange-yellow has always looked really nice to me lol) His voice clips are a bit arrogant, but he seems pretty calm and level outside of battle.

IUfb9Eg.png

#8 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

So far......Gray, Kliff, Leon, Lukas, Clair, Saber 

I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be Leon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users