Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Annoying

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nils

Nils

Makes poems so bad you will cry.....out of pity xD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

Sometimes when your downloading something from FES you have to join a forum to get it. Joining a forum you'll never come back to is a waste of time for me. Is there any way that can be fixed?
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#2 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

You already have an account. What's the issue? Just remain logged in, or save your password in I.E./Firefox Cookies.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#3 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

He means that some of the download links take you to OTHER forums.
user posted image

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

Just sign up for FEU, download them and be done with it, you don't have to post on that "other forum"
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

In some cases I don't have permission or anything to link directly to downloads. MOST of all the site downloads are direct links except for some huge files and some downloads that I don't have permission to host myself (as I just said).

In brief, you just have to join and get it over with, or ask someone else to go do it for you, just don't bug people about it... it'd be much easier to just register, download, and be done with it. :\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

Good point.

@ Seraph: FEU? Are all the downloads there?
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:57 PM

No, only a couple downloads are at FEU. Like the download for FEditor Advance. Otherwise they should either "auto download" or they should go to another site like http://www.romhacking.net and then let you download them.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Ok thanks. happy.gif

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users